Ralph Wilson Stadium to be Smoke Free

Realist

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when the Patriots are up by 20 in the second quarter, do they fine them or just end the game?

Neither...Patriots are ejected...Bills win on a forfeit and the long nightmare

of losses to the "Chetriots" is over.

@buffalobills

Buffalo Bills

#Bills Russ Brandon “We have listened to the vast majority of our fans who want to enjoy the game day experience in a smoke-free facility."

I guess this cancels any fireworks in the future too.

You need to quit (I did, Feb 10th).

It's only a matter of time before the ban extends to the parking lots, anyway.

I quit cold turkey last July, it was brutal but well worth it. I find that I enjoy sporting events much more when I am not rushing to the designated area to huff down a quick smoke. The only problem I have with open air stadiums banning it outright is that they can have a smoking area that does not interfere with non-smokers.

My wife and I were at the Game when Thurman went up on the wall. The smoking ban had just gone up, and some a-hole was smoking a big fat cuban in front of us. My wife is allergic, so we had to leave the game early because of him. We reported it, but the guard could care less.

As a "recovering smoker": This is a really bad idea. Look, it's a horrible vice, we all know that. Active smokers even know that. RWS provided completely segregated areas--that one didn't have to walk through--for smoking.

Couple that with this: There are a lot of people who drink too much at games (which is the main reason I don't go anymore), and I'll bet a fair portion of those also smoke.

So now, we've got a bunch of folks who (1) have been drinking before and at the game, (2) can't smoke, and (3) are in a rowdy atmosphere.

Bad, bad idea.

Edited by Offsides Number 76