Round 1 (Pick #3): DT Marcell Dareus - University of Alabama

SDS

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't believe that he fell to no. 3 but I love this pick. Who knows how he will turn out in regards to durability, but I'm just glad the FO didn't outsmart themselves this year. Competence seems to have invaded the war room.

Cool. Now, someone PLEASE take Mallett before the Bills' next pick.:thumbsup:

:lol: Amen brother!

I was praying Carolina would take Cam before our pick, and now I'm praying someone takes Mallett and sets their franchise back an entire decade :lol: :lol:

Awesome pick .... Should be an instant help against the run.

I love those two clips where even Cam Newton couldn't out-Juke the big man!!

WELCOME TO B-LO, BABY!!!

Buddy needs to

1. Call Bruce Smith and ask him to be a "special position coach"

What makes you think Bruce would be a good coach? He was a special talent, but not what you want in a coach or...well, a human being.

YES!!!! Thank you Buddy, and thank you Carolina :D

Finally is the curse lifted, the Bills just selected the BEST player in the draft....awesome!

Ditto! Carolina rocks.

I favored Dareus as my top choice, but I would have been happy with Miller. Great pick. It's about freakin' time the Bills drafted some beef!

Ditto! Carolina rocks.

I favored Dareus as my top choice, but I would have been happy with Miller. Great pick. It's about freakin' time the Bills drafted some beef!

The best thing that could have happened, just did! Finally a no brainer. Best player available, and greatest need!

I'm trying to remember the last time they took the guy I wanted them to take when I woke up in the morning. Lynch was close, though for some reason I remember thinking we had a shot at Peterson falling. I guess I was on board with Mike Williams (shows what I know).

What makes you think Bruce would be a good coach? He was a special talent, but not what you want in a coach or...well, a human being.

You're asking this guy to kill Brady & Sanchez 2X per year, why does he have to be human, just intense...