Round 1 (Pick #3): DT Marcell Dareus - University of Alabama

SDS

For once, a first round pick that just makes sense. Huge, strong, and productive at one of the top programs in the country. Can play any of the defensive line spots and played in a similar 3-4 in college. Very safe pick... Love it!

...and for once, we don't have to look high and wide to justify our first round pick!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The QB run has started. Four gone in the top 12…3 in the last 5 picks.

That's fine. I don't feel like the Bills have to draft a QB this year. I certainly don't want them to move back into the 1st round.

I'd like to see them go pass rusher at 34…a linebacker/tweener type…with good physicality.

Wow…Locker before Gabbert…and Christian Ponder. I'm still interested to see which QBs will be left at #34…

I honestly thought we had no shot at him......

I love Von Miller....and you luck to you son up in Denver.....but Denver falling in love with Von just made the best possible scenario happen for Buffalo.....

Marcel helps this team immedietly.....and he helps in so many different ways

How's the party, John?

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

defensive line looks great with dareus, williams, carrington, edwards, and johnson.

Our linebacker core still looks god awful though.....(would it be asking too much to take best linebacker availble in round 2? Martez Wilson anyone?)