Round 1 (Pick #3): DT Marcell Dareus - University of Alabama

SDS

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Question since I couldn't see the Draft..... Did he Bills rush up to the Mic in 30 seconds or did they at least wait a few minutes before making their selection

Waited several minutes. Can't tell you the exact number but looked like 6-8 minutes went by. ESPN and NFLN even cut to commercials when it was time for the Bills to pick

Waited several minutes. Can't tell you the exact number but looked like 6-8 minutes went by. ESPN and NFLN even cut to commercials when it was time for the Bills to pick

Man, even the little things bring me great relief! First, they draft one of the actual top five players in this years Draft, THEN they have the nerve to wait for a few minutes to perhaps evaluate possible trade down scenarios. It's like this is a new team or something....

I'm soo excited for the season!

If we end of with Brooks Reed this may be the best draft the Bills have ever had.

1985, baby!

Great selection!!!! :thumbsup:

We know you were ready to shoot your TV if they picked Peterson. ;)

And do you still want Mallet in the 2nd?

For the first time in years I'm completely satisfied with the Bills first round pick. Dareus is an important step towards building a dominant defense. If either Troup or Carrington can get it together the defensive line can now be a strength rather than a liability. I was so happy that Newton, Miller, and Gabbert weren't the pick.

Cool video:

http://espn.go.com/v...clip?id=6402899

Dude certainly has the physical tools.

Bah! Beat me to it. Nice video, huh? Getting there half a second before whilst being 50 lbs heavier, and launching that guy higher and farther than Suh = ridiculous. (On a side note, wtf is that guy thinking? Was this the only test he could come up with? Is he into pain?:blink:)

As I watched the first thing to hit the ground be the back of the QB's helmet, I could hear Murph say something like "There's the snap....and OH! Brady is down. Brady is down and it doesn't look good."

Not wishing for injury mind you. Pain, yes, but not injury.

Just having a guy like that, that can do that, around, means it may be Kyle Williams or somebody else as well.

Just sayin'....many QBs have played their last game in Buffalo....ask Joe Montana.