I just started and finished watching Breaking Bad

The Poojer

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol when Uncle Jack states while watching the Jesse tape "Does the p#### cry all through this." Laughter. Cold, cold fellows there.

As Ricojes said, it could go a 100 different ways. A screen shot on AMC shows Walt in a room w/ candles on the wall. The type of fixture you find in an upscale home. So, maybe the Gray Matter couple has some splaining to do. Who knows.

Sunday will be epic. Bills-Ravens at 1. Steaks marinating for 12 hours. The grill gets fired up at 8:20. Frig stocked. Ready for whatever is to come.

I don't know how much Grey Matter will, ultiamtely, play into the finale, but I do think it made Walt second guess his decision to surrender to the DEA, and it triggered the switch to turn him into Heisnberg one last time...

I agree. I don't think anything is left dangling with Grey Matter, it served it's purpose with past story lines. And now it's the fuel that propels Walt Heisenberg to go out with a bang.

A screen shot on AMC shows Walt in a room w/ candles on the wall. The type of fixture you find in an upscale home. So, maybe the Gray Matter couple has some splaining to do. Who knows.

That's interesting. I just took a look at the picture on AMC, it does look like an upscale house, so maybe Grey Matter is in play...Damn this show, I have no friggin idea what's going to happen...

http://blogs.amctv.c...de-photos/#/161

was looking at BB pics and stumbled upon this classic....probably not going to want to open at work though...

http://www.google.co...22&tx=105&ty=67

Edited by ricojes

I agree. I don't think anything is left dangling with Grey Matter, it served it's purpose with past story lines. And now it's the fuel that propels Walt Heisenberg to go out with a bang.

That's interesting. I just took a look at the picture on AMC, it does look like an upscale house, so maybe Grey Matter is in play...Damn this show, I have no friggin idea what's going to happen...

http://blogs.amctv.c...de-photos/#/161

I think Walt may try to funnel his money to his family through the Blacks. They were donating millions to drug treatment.... Maybe Walt figures they can donate some to Skyler?

Either that or he may ricin their asses, just for the diss on Charlie Rose.

I think Walt may try to funnel his money to his family through the Blacks. They were donating millions to drug treatment.... Maybe Walt figures they can donate some to Skyler?

Before I even watched that episode I had a hunch Grey Matter would be a way to funnel money to Skylar. I figured it would be in the form of some forgotten stock options that happen to be worth oooohh say $80 million dollars.

PTR

What if Walt goes after Charlie Rose instead?

Before I even watched that episode I had a hunch Grey Matter would be a way to funnel money to Skylar. I figured it would be in the form of some forgotten stock options that happen to be worth oooohh say $80 million dollars.

PTR

That has to be it. We all were thinking Walt is dead, and he probably was until he saw the Grey Matter piece and a light bulb went off. We get the impression that he leaves the bar pissed at what they said, but really he leaves with a renewed hope of getting money to his family via Grey Matter. Changed my mind about 30 or 40 times today....

Edited by ricojes

Still better than Sopranos or Dexter.

Will forever disagree about the Sopranos finale...Dexter doesn't even belong in the same vicinity... I suspect "Breaking Bad" will have a pretty great fianle that will make most everyone happy. I think more so than the Sopranos, Gilligan had the Breaking Bad mapped out to a degree...he knew where he wanted it to go from the begining. Just a different, more conscise, style.

Will forever disagree about the Sopranos finale...Dexter doesn't even belong in the same vicinity... I suspect "Breaking Bad" will have a pretty great fianle that will make most everyone happy. I think more so than the Sopranos, Gilligan had the Breaking Bad mapped out to a degree...he knew where he wanted it to go from the begining. Just a different, more conscise, style.

:lol: Don't get me wrong I loved the show but that ending.

Anyways yes I agree about Gilligan. They are going out at the perfect time.

What if Walt goes after Charlie Rose instead?

For attending those Bilderberg meetings? Hmmmmmm. Might be another way to get $80m to Skylar. :ph34r:

Agreed. It was a redo of "The Lady or The Tiger" ending. Legitimate, but like the original - quite controversial. I'll be forever in debt to the writers, actors, etc. for each of these two epic American dramas.

Edited by Nanker

:lol: Don't get me wrong I loved the show but that ending.

I thought it was brilliant. I don't know how else you possibly end the Sopranos. Just like with Walt there was no possible happy ending, but the difference is the Sopranos was all about Tony -- all the other people were incidental and hence the end could only come from his perspective. Meanwhile Breaking Bad isn't really about Walt -- it's about all the people around him that he actually cared about but whose lives he damaged or destroyed.

Otherwise, some good theories above. Grey Matter would seem to be the only remaining chance to help Skylar and I can't really see them abondoning her in the final episode. You have to assume the rican is headed to the AB as they crossed Walt worse than anyone. Maybe Lydia becomes the instrument of delivery? Does Walt somehow save Jesse and does Jesse in turn kill him? So many ways things could go; can't wait!

I thought it was brilliant. I don't know how else you possibly end the Sopranos. Just like with Walt there was no possible happy ending, but the difference is the Sopranos was all about Tony -- all the other people were incidental and hence the end could only come from his perspective. Meanwhile Breaking Bad isn't really about Walt -- it's about all the people around him that he actually cared about but whose lives he damaged or destroyed.

Otherwise, some good theories above. Grey Matter would seem to be the only remaining chance to help Skylar and I can't really see them abondoning her in the final episode. You have to assume the rican is headed to the AB as they crossed Walt worse than anyone. Maybe Lydia becomes the instrument of delivery? Does Walt somehow save Jesse and does Jesse in turn kill him? So many ways things could go; can't wait!

Jesse crossed Walt more then anyone. He's the one who ratted to the DEA. Uncle Jack just followed his whiny baby pecker tracks to the money.

Was watching some of the 2008 episodes while the marathon was running last night...there is a scene where Walt and Jesse are meeting Tuco, but they don't have his product yet. Walt opens his mouth and promises double the amount by the end of the week. Later on, cut to Jesse and Walt alone and Jesse, having no idea how they're going to fulfill this promise, is freaking out...talking about just packing up and running away to Oregon (or maybe it was Utah...cant recall). Walt look at Jesse and goes, "You need to realized that this is the first day of the rest of your life...it's up to you to decide what kind of life you want it to be." Of course, Jesse gives in, they steal the barrell of Methylalamine or whatever the hell, and the rest is history.

Later on I caught the part where they were at Tuco's hideout with Tio Salamanca. Thinking Hector was completely oblivious, they start to poison Tuco's taco, only to realize they overlooked....the BELL! I remember crapping myself when I first saw that sequence...Tuco going over to take a hit ever few minutes, while Hector sits there with the death stare waiting for his nephew to get his head out of his arse...and then as Tuco starts to realized that Tio has something to tell him...

DAMMIT this show is good!!!!

This is probably ther best show I have ever seen and ever will.

It feels like you are a part of something special just by tuning in. I am looking forward to this Sunday but also dreading it at the same time because even though I know I am going to be blown away in amazment, I will feel as if I have lost someone dear once the show fades to black for the last time. Might even shed a tear depending on the ending.

I hope they include behind the scenes on the final episode and wrap party on the DVD when they release it. It would be nice for them to put something together like that like the final read through and the afterparty on the set.

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

This is probably ther best show I have ever seen and ever will.

It feels like you are apart of something special just by tuning in. I am looking forward to this Sunday but also dreading it at the same time because even though I know I am going to be blown away in amazment, I will feel as if I have lost someone dear once the show fades to black for the last time. Might even shed a tear depending on the ending.

I hope they include behind the scenes on the final episode and wrap party on the DVD when they release it. It would be nice for them to put something together like that like the final read through and the afterparty on the set.

Totally agree. I will quite literally mourn this show...not even kidding. It's like dating a girl you just know is the most amazing girl on the planet, and when you break up the thought of having to settle for less than perfect women just makes you ill.

It's funny cause I NEVER watch reruns of tv shows...I will watch reruns of classics that I loved, like WKRP or the Honeymooners, but if I see a current show is a repeat it doesn't get the time of day. I had my brain into what I was doign on the computer tonight when the BB marathon was on. I found myself completely engaged in the show even though I knew what was going to happen...but it was still so captivating that I just had to watch it again. This could potentially be the first show that I go back and start from episode one, season one, and watch the entire series again. Especially if Netflix keeps the streaming rights for a while, it would be very feasible...and it would be a blast.