Glazer: Merriman to Buffalo

SKRAAPY

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa...say, aren't we supposed to follow the great Pats...you know like when they brought in Seau, Fred Taylor...etc... :wallbash:

DarthICE is a moron. Every time he posts something it's like a crazy person screaming at the top of his lungs on a street corner about UFOs and the Illuminati. So !@#$ing sick of it.

DarthICE is a moron. Every time he posts something it's like a crazy person screaming at the top of his lungs on a street corner about UFOs and the Illuminati. So !@#$ing sick of it.

You sir, just made me spit my coffee out in laughter. Thank you.

Depending on who we release in order to make room for him, I don't see any harm in signing the guy...but I wish I was a bit more optimistic that this was a meaningful signing. I just don't see Merriman getting back to his former self.

:lol: nice visual :lol:

You sir, just made me spit my coffee out in laughter. Thank you.

The thing is he has been like this forever, leaves for a while or gets banned and than comes back all humble and starts all over again

There are quite a few posters that belong to the "tin foil helmet" brigade. The sooner they're abducted and unable to continue posting drivel, the better.

Good move Merriman is not going to take away playing time from guys that are worth a damm. He is a chance worth taking as Kelsay and Maybin stink and aren't likely going to develop with more playing time. Good move to try and improve the team. Throw in the fact that he is 26 years old which means if he plays well the Bills could use him in their future plans possibly.

New GM, same dumb ass moves. Lets keep bringing in other teams washouts because the used to be a name and keep sucking. but hey, ralphs cronies read you guys loving these moves so they keep making them and you guys keep flocking to the stadium to fill his pockets

So it seems to work for everyone. Perfection!

Love the move. We have no depth at LB and there is no downside to this move in my eyes

Exactly we've had little or no production at LB - this guy with his "lack of production" over the past 2 seasons has more production than anyone else in that corp. With the exception of maybe Poz. And even that is debatable.

At worse, we get another LB who can't play because he is hurt. BFD...he can take a number.

C

Anyone who says there no chance he's here next year is retarded.

There is no chance he'll be here next year. Hi, I'm Criss, I'm re-tarded.

Give it a rest already. He won't be here next season and the Bills have 2 or 3 seasons to build up a contender. Who in the hell is going to sign on to a team building a contender when they are looking for a "WIN NOW" competetor?

I just shake my head when people get all excited about signing this FA or waived player or that one, WE ARE IN A REBUILD PEOPLE, and at the start of it.

Fans are going to have to be patient for impact players to sign, most likely following next season as we get better. Use your head folks, be reasonable here.

At least hurt is a reasonable excuse for not playing well what is Kelsays and Maybins excuse

LOL. If this guy is 50-75% of the player he once was, I think the other guys suddenly become better. I'm hoping he is the second coming of Bryce Paup - juiced or not.

C

I have no idea how this move will pan out, but i don't understand how people can be critical of this move. We have absolutely NOTHING to lose by claiming him...if he's half the player he was in SD, he'd be 50x's better than anything we currently have on the outside passrush. go bills.

There is no chance he'll be here next year. Hi, I'm Criss, I'm re-tarded.

Give it a rest already. He won't be here next season and the Bills have 2 or 3 seasons to build up a contender. Who in the hell is going to sign on to a team building a contender when they are looking for a "WIN NOW" competetor?

I just shake my head when people get all excited about signing this FA or waived player or that one, WE ARE IN A REBUILD PEOPLE, and at the start of it.

Fans are going to have to be patient for impact players to sign, most likely following next season as we get better. Use your head folks, be reasonable here.

money is money and if the bills give him a fair deal than he signs here. what if the bills show him they're serious by also signing david harris? our def would look real nice next year esp if we get a qb.

money is money and if the bills give him a fair deal than he signs here. what if the bills show him they're serious by also signing david harris? our def would look real nice next year esp if we get a qb.

don't tease me!

Ellison mat have to sell his jersey # (or may be cut to make room). Should Merriman pan out, remember to praise Lindell for 'the miss!'. If we won, we wouldn't have the top waiver spot, due to strength of schedule.

Either way, Thanks, Rian!