Glazer: Merriman to Buffalo

SKRAAPY

These posts are depressing. I can't believe some fans think this guy is going to have a major impact on this team. He has a habit of becoming a real pain in the a$$, especially when he plays well, ironically enough.

Maybe he will find that cliff Seau cleared a path to.

True.

Its hard to get excited about a guy with a potential to help the team.

Its all about character.

Marv, is that you?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These posts are depressing. I can't believe some fans think this guy is going to have a major impact on this team. He has a habit of becoming a real pain in the a$$, especially when he plays well, ironically enough.

He makes the defense a little bit more interesting if he plays with a chip on his shoulder. I'm all for it man.

Maybe he will find that cliff Seau cleared a path to.

Holy crap man, pull your lips off the tail pipe.

If this guy can still play and we get the top QB next year, they could actually be headed in the right direction!

A BIG "IF".

PTR

Merriman will improve this team just by being there as an influence to the young players

How? By showing them where to take the injections?

PTR

A BIG "IF".

PTR

How? By showing them where to take the injections?

PTR

True, but essentially our entire roster is a big 'if' at this point. We are a team of very few absolutes, and those that do exist usually are a negative.

Its hard to get excited and not to be skeptical about every move.

True, but essentially our entire roster is a big 'if' at this point. We are a team of very few absolutes, and those that do exist usually are a negative.

I feel that people are excited more because he's a player we've heard of, not because he actually has anything left in the tank. But I agree that at this point what's the harm?

PTR

I feel that people are excited more because he's a player we've heard of, not because he actually has anything left in the tank. But I agree that at this point what's the harm?

PTR

That is where I come down as well.