OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD (10/3/10): BILLS @ JETS

sven233

Evans........Our $9 million man.........drops it.

Wonder how much he made by dropping that pass. I have as many catches as Evans does today. I want to get paid like that too.

The Evans defenders will point out all sorts of problems with the team and they are correct, of course, in that regard, but I'd still be happy to see Evans traded or let go. He's a non-factor.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Evans........Our $9 million man.........drops it.

Wonder how much he made by dropping that pass. I have as many catches as Evans does today. I want to get paid like that too.

Say what you like about Fitz arm and accuracy, it seems to me he's still playing and our WR have quit.

Fitz delivered three catchable balls in a row and our guys just aren't hanging on.

Why is the focus on our defensive coach, how about the pathetic offense of our head coach.

They are just as awful

Because....George Edwards deserves it and so does the staff for bringing him here. The defense has regressed horribly. I believe the last 3 teams have all put up >30 points, no?

Say what you like about Fitz arm and accuracy, it seems to me he's still playing and our WR have quit.

Fitz delivered three catchable balls in a row and our guys just aren't hanging on.

Even he couldn't Lee didn't catch that first pass...

You all know there's real football being played elsewhere right?

Baltimore and Pittsburgh are having a great ass-kicking contest right now.

Grab your remote!

I'm catching NO/Car. Flipping between Pit/Balt.

Good FB on today. Just not in Orchard Park.

Seriously, what guy on this roster would you keep if you could incur no cap liability by releasing everyone?

I'd probably keep Spiller. And Lindell I guess. That's really about it.

Also probably McGee as a nickle back, Kyle Williams as a backup, and Wood for potential. That's it.

Classy of the Jets to still be throwing, btw.

Last I checked the Jets don't owe the Bills anything. Almost any coach will say that it is their job to stop the other team not the other way around. Yea I used to hate it when teams would run up the score when I played, but deep down I was more pissed off at myself and our team for not getting the job done.

Nice tackle by Donald Jones on Roscoe........

I guess even our own players want to play for the Jets. Either that or they are so frustrated that they can't make a play against the Jets they rather make a play against their own team.

This is something.

It's funny because Polian is only responsible for Thurman out of the group you mention, even though he always gets credit for building that team. In fact, the core of the SB teams was brought in before Polian, although he filled the roster with all of the great role players that really made that era so good.

It very well may have been luck.

Ummm No. Drafted Bruce Smith #1 overall, badgered Wilson mercilessly to pony up the $$$ for Jimbo rather than trade him to the Raiders. A yes man GM would have let that one go. Brought in Kent Hull from USFL, Kenneth Davis in Plan B, Drafted Will Wolford. You are sorely mistaken my friend. You may have football knowledge, but any fool knows Polian is a phenomenal judge of talent. manning over Ryan Leaf, anyone?

Considering our defense has given up about 9 yards a carry today, I'd say having them throw is their way of holding down the score.

Exactly. They don't want to run up the score on us, so they're throwing to prevent more touchdowns.

what 2 games will we win????

I'm thinking we beat the Jags and another meaningless game late in the season.

Florence and McKelvin are dreadful, and with no pass rush they are even worse. Mcgee not being on the field really hurt the team this week. by the way I have a funny feeling McGee's injury is more serious than the Bills are letting on. Anytime a surgically repaired knee is flaring up it's cause for concern.

Ummm No. Drafted Bruce Smith #1 overall, badgered Wilson mercilessly to pony up the $$$ for Jimbo rather than trade him to the Raiders. A yes man GM would have let that one go. Brought in Kent Hull from USFL, Kenneth Davis in Plan B, Drafted Will Wolford. You are sorely mistaken my friend. You may have football knowledge, but any fool knows Polian is a phenomenal judge of talent. manning over Ryan Leaf, anyone?

Polian was not the GM in 1985, Stew Barber drafted and signed Bruce.

It's true that Polian got Kelly signed in '86, but he didn't draft him. That was my point.

Amen. We got better players in the last five picks of the first round for about a decade than we've gotten in the first half of the first round over the last ten years. Seriously. Look it up.