OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD (10/3/10): BILLS @ JETS

sven233

Last I checked the Jets don't owe the Bills anything. Almost any coach will say that it is their job to stop the other team not the other way around. Yea I used to hate it when teams would run up the score when I played, but deep down I was more pissed off at myself and our team for not getting the job done.

Thank you!!!!

The most pathetic thing is to whine about the way another team is kicking your butt~

This is a man's game!!

Step up and hit or hurt someone!

Jeez

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, what guy on this roster would you keep if you could incur no cap liability by releasing everyone?

I'd probably keep Spiller. And Lindell I guess. That's really about it.

Our best players is Moorman hands down, so he will stay

I am not a fan of Brian Brohm. I am not interested in Brohm being the future QB of this team. I am not interested in even considering it. BUT! If Gailey & co. want to "work with Brohm more" as they used as a reason for the Edwards release, why not now?

Stew Barber amazing he drafted Bruce but he was the architect of the back to back 2 - 14 seasons

Which is why I agreed there was a lot of luck in acquiring players like Kelly, Bruce, Andre (and others like Ritcher and Talley, etc.) prior to Polian's arrival.

Which is why I agreed there was a lot of luck in acquiring players like Kelly, Bruce, Andre (and others like Ritcher and Talley, etc.) prior to Polian's arrival.

Don't forget the trade for Biscuit. That took guts, to give up that many picks for one player. But he was a game-changer.

Don't forget the trade for Biscuit. That took guts, to give up that many picks for one player. But he was a game-changer.

There haven't been many trades like that in the past 25 years, but it's awesome that in such a gigantic 3 team trade the Bills easily made out the best.

I am not a fan of Brian Brohm. I am not interested in Brohm being the future QB of this team. I am not interested in even considering it. BUT! If Gailey & co. want to "work with Brohm more" as they used as a reason for the Edwards release, why not now?

Maybe because Fitz is the ONLY friggin guy on the team that showed up for today's game.

remember folks that Cowher recommended this guy

If you are losing 38-14 while giving up 250 yards on the ground, the problem is NOT the coach.

The worst thing Chan has done is lied to us: The cupboard is completely bare.

Can't wait for Gailey's post-game press conference. Will he spin it or just flat-out admit he has a very bad team and has done a very bad job of coaching?

Maybe he'll do us a favor and annouce that he and Buddy Nix are resigning. And that Ralph Wilson passed.

If you are losing 38-14 while giving up 250 yards on the ground, the problem is NOT the coach.

The worst thing Chan has done is lied to us: The cupboard is completely bare.

I wonder if he still "expects to win" every time the players take the field.