Lori Chase

Guest dog14787

As someone who posts regularly on two other boards, I can attest to the fact that the TBD forum stands out as a far better group, generally speaking, than most other forums offer. Lori brought a great deal to the table with her analysis and classy work as a mod. Seeing TG leaving TBD obviously effected her. Tim was answering questions to the best of his knowledge and ability. Some members of the board took it upon themselves to be over-critical of his responses and lack thereof. For those calling out TG and Lori for "thin skin"; why do you think that someone who takes time from their day to answer our questions and someone who takes time from their day to moderate and provide pre-game analysis require thick skin? They are volunteering!

Lori will be missed, as will Tim. Thanks to the minority for costing the majority the pleasure of their membership on this board. Way to go geniuses!

Well said.that is why I dont publish much on this board...great forum, but too many douchebags who think

they know everything...them going after Tim Graham the way they did was a disgrace and downright

embarrassing.Ive been a Bills fan 40 years and seen a lot of crazy stuff. but this was wrong.I see the same type

of responses on the sabres forum.Oh well....good luck to all and i hope Lori will come back..very missed!

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Lori. Although it's highly likely that you're not reading this material, I wanted to tell you - speaking as someone who takes the written word very seriously - I wanted to tell you that I miss your clear, but very rich, writing style. You're one of the few people on this board that I wanted to meet in person.

In case any of you were unaware as I was, our best Mod /Staff Columnist/ Bills historian, Lori Chase is no longer with us on TSW.

After a good friend of hers, ESPN's Tim Graham was very rudely treated on our forum Lori felt like enough was enough and it just wasn't much fun around here anymore. When you look at it from Lori's perspective how could you even blame her, Mr.Graham takes time away from his busy schedule, comes onto our forum to share his opinions and in return we disrespect and cause Tim to leave, meanwhile Lori has to sit there and take it all in.

Sound like much fun to you?

I say we because unfortunately a few bad apples on top can make the whole bushel look rotten if you don't throw the bad ones away.

Lets get Lori Chase back home to TSW where she belongs...

Added note: I would like to personally thank everyone here for all the strong support they have shown for Lori, and for also proving that people do really matter on TSW because people do really care, Thanks

Well then I suggest you get the MODERATOR back that banned me twice 2 and 3 years for calling these SAME idiots IDIOTS!!!

OMG - I can't believe this thread. So many old-timers popping their heads in.

It's hard to accept that so many under 30's just dont have the same manners that were taught to us "oldies".

Looks like you just might have to give this board another chance Lori. Hoping I haven't lost my "road game buddy".

OMG - I can't believe this thread. So many old-timers popping their heads in.

It's hard to accept that so many under 30's just dont have the same manners that were taught to us "oldies".

Looks like you just might have to give this board another chance Lori. Hoping I haven't lost my "road game buddy".

I for one hope that Lori does come back - However I understand her reasons for leaving. There are too many people on this board who believe it is their job to correct, criticize, and insult people with different viewpoints. TSW is almost unreadable these days.

I for one hope that Lori does come back - However I understand her reasons for leaving. There are too many people on this board who believe it is their job to correct, criticize, and insult people with different viewpoints. TSW is almost unreadable these days.

That opinion's not just wrong, it's stupid. Those types of people are a minority, and you're an idiot to think otherwise.

That opinion's not just wrong, it's stupid. Those types of people are a minority, and you're an idiot to think otherwise.

LMAO!

You had me for a second, and for that good sir, here is your limerick:

There once was a great poster named Lori

Who was known to pen a good story

But after a long day, the idiots Chased her away

And she went off to seek greater glory