Please tell me you guy are not serious about

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pittsburg wants to unload a super bowl winning franchise QB but look at the guy he is a total sleezebag......

You seriously want this guy doing this crap in Buffalo

I dont care if he came for a 5th round pick.....

I DONT WANT HIM

This is what 10 years of bad Football and losing creates John...

Desperation...

I would not touch Big Ben...Period...but I can certainly understand why some Folks would...He's got two Rings...He would make The Bills MUCH better when He gets back...Fans are sick of losing and the AFC East looks awful tough...

Desperate times... :devil:

do you guys have any idea what a prick Jim Kelly was back in the day? sure, he may not have been accused of rape, but those were different times. who knows what he got away with. and so far no charges have stuck with Ben.

not saying that Ben isnt stupid, but we've had worse on this team. and they are known as "Legends" for the Bills.

do you guys have any idea what a prick Jim Kelly was back in the day? sure, he may not have been accused of rape, but those were different times. who knows what he got away with. and so far no charges have stuck with Ben.

not saying that Ben isnt stupid, but we've had worse on this team. and they are known as "Legends" for the Bills.

Sorry, and call me old fashioned. But I draw the line at rape.

you call it rape. others, and the law, call it something else. still others say nothing wrong happened at all.

youre entitled to your opinion, but understand that it is only an opinion. and one based on more media rumors than on actual facts.

And players a generation before Kelly got away with much worse. So what is the point? People should live within the legal and social confines of their lifetime, not of the past.

Ben is guilty of one of two things, 1) actually committing the alleged acts, but benefiting from good legal representation or 2) not doing anything that was alleged, but being too stupid to avoid those situations in the first place.

Saying that players 20 yrs ago played by different rules should have no bearing on Ben's conduct now.

That is pathetic comparing Jimbo to Ben. First of all, Jimbo was NEVER accused of forcing himself on anyone, other than maybe Harbaugh in their fight after he was retired. Second of all, Jimbo was never a knucklehead, scumbag, retard like Big Ben is. Ben looks like a dumbass dufuss dolt. The guy is not cool in the slightest. Being over 40, maybe I am thinking of what cool dudes were like at Big Ben's age back in the 80's, but this guy is a big goon, who probably has absolutely no talent of hooking up with women unless he gets than wasted. And than gets his bodyguards to pull them into his bathroom for him. I think Jimbo was a completely different animal who would have never let a goober like Big Ben within miles of his parties. If you don't agree than you didn't grow up in the world that I did 20-25 years ago.

What, winning Super Bowls? No, I don't want that either.

p.s. but I love the irony of Kobe Bryant's #1 defender assuming BR's guilt.

There is a string of this dating back to college days for BEN R. KD compared to a one time incident in Colorado with Kobe Bryant.....

HAD this been a one time incident and not a pattern string I would be much more willing to consider Ben R.

There is a string of this dating back to college days for BEN R. KD compared to a one time incident in Colorado with Kobe Bryant.....

HAD this been a one time incident and not a pattern string I would be much more willing to consider Ben R.

Link?

I tended bar in "party" areas for over 10 years and saw some really stupid stuff happen when folks are hammered. Maybe this girl is telling the truth and maybe not. I have seen incidents where the girl regretted her conduct the next day and screamed "rape."

Check out this story A guy with a criminal record gets falsely accused of rape. Lose 4 years of his life for a crime he did not commit. I do not always believe the girl.

My point is that we do not know. Reports are coming out that Ben R is scared straight by this. If so, bring him to B-LO. You know he will likely be on his best behavior for quite some time.

Regardless of whether or not he's a rapist, let's try to bring this back to football. Ben had great offensive weapons at his disposal, and a killer defense playing behind him, when he was on top of the world. He would have neither of those in Buffalo, and his presence would not equal a playoff appearance. He's just not worth giving up the farm for, IMO. I'd still rather give up much less for someone like Campbell.

A week or two ago, PFT had a story that a Boston attorney was looking into a third rape case against Big Ben, did anyone hear anything about this? I'm all for trading for Big ben as long as we can still address our left tackle problems the right way. Howvever if he trade for him and he goes down on an all ready pre-existing inncident, that would set us back another 5 years.

It's obvious some of you don't have daughters near his age. If he came to Buffalo, he would have an awful lot to worry about......like where his next Molotov Cocktail will be coming from. :unsure:

Pittsburgh can keep him.

I would hope my daughter was smart enough not to put herself in that situation in the first place. And just to be clear...no, I am not blaming "the victim".

As do I. Which is the same reason I will never root for any Duke team... because those lacrosse players are total scum bags rapists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:unsure:

PS: TRADE FOR BIG BEN

Big Ben would be a tough sell as a twice accused sexual offender.

I guess the truth eventually comes out:

In an affidavit obtained by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, on August 8, 2009 states that the alleged victim Andrea McNulty allegedly bragged to a co-worker, Angela Antonetti, about having consensual sex with Roethlisberger.[92] In a sworn statement, the woman said McNulty did not appear to be upset about the incident. Antonetti went on to say McNulty expressed the possibility of being pregnant and she was hoping for "a little Roethlisberger." Moreover, Antonetti said, the woman asked her to travel to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in August 2008 for a Steelers' game and to try to "run into" Roethlisberger. Antonetti told her that she shouldn't try to chase Roethlisberger. Antonetti said she was "absolutely shocked" on July 21 when she heard on the radio that the woman had claimed Roethlisberger had assaulted her "because I knew [her] allegation ....was false. Because I knew that [her] lawsuit and false allegations would unfairly and unjustly hurt Roethlisberger, I wanted to set the story straight," she said in the affidavit, part of a motion filed by two other defendants to move the case from Washoe County to Douglas County

In an affidavit obtained by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, on August 8, 2009 states that the alleged victim Andrea McNulty allegedly bragged to a co-worker, Angela Antonetti, about having consensual sex with Roethlisberger.[92] In a sworn statement, the woman said McNulty did not appear to be upset about the incident. Antonetti went on to say McNulty expressed the possibility of being pregnant and she was hoping for "a little Roethlisberger." Moreover, Antonetti said, the woman asked her to travel to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in August 2008 for a Steelers' game and to try to "run into" Roethlisberger. Antonetti told her that she shouldn't try to chase Roethlisberger. Antonetti said she was "absolutely shocked" on July 21 when she heard on the radio that the woman had claimed Roethlisberger had assaulted her "because I knew [her] allegation ....was false. Because I knew that [her] lawsuit and false allegations would unfairly and unjustly hurt Roethlisberger, I wanted to set the story straight," she said in the affidavit, part of a motion filed by two other defendants to move the case from Washoe County to Douglas County

Assuming this affidavit is true....classic.

GIRL: Wow, famous NFL SB winning QB likes me!

QB: Nice piece of a$$. Let me be nice and try to get some tonight.

GIRL to QB: Oh, you know I never do this. I don't want you to get the wrong idea about me.

QB: Baby, I know. You're so beautiful, I just want to have fun with you.

GIRL: OK. (Thinks to herself) * Wait till I tell my friends QB likes me! I will be the sh*t*

QB & GIRL DO THE NASTY.

Next day girl tries phone number QB gave her approximately 15 minutes after QB leaves her apartment.

OPERATOR: We're sorry, but the number you dialed is not in service. Please try again later.

GIRL: Oh sh*t. (Calls friend)

FRIEND: I know you left with QB last nite. Tell me you did not sleep with him?

GIRL: (Faces decision...admit she was used for sex or...) *Bursting into tears* It was horrible. I have to tell you what QB did...

I'll let you guys finish the script. Does girl admit she messed up and that QB gave her a bogus number or does she tell friend that QB raped her?

I just wanted to quote this to make sure everyone reads it. This deserves its own thread.

This is not new news, this was known by the Nevada DA who did the investigation. Big Ben did nothing in Nevada - this is a case of a gold digger plain and simple.

Now, another girl accuses Ben and bc he was accused twice he is guilty. FYI, I read a lot of the reports that have been released, nothing the accuser says the night of the Georgia incident indicates she was raped. Her friends calim she was as they werent allowed into that bathroom, but the actual victim does not. Then, the next day, she is saying she was.....

Fishy none the less.

Pittsburg wants to unload a super bowl winning franchise QB but look at the guy he is a total sleezebag......

You seriously want this guy doing this crap in Buffalo

I dont care if he came for a 5th round pick.....

I DONT WANT HIM

:unsure: You are 100% right. These conversations are very disturbing. Putting this guy in a Bills uniform would be the end of this franchise forever. I would completely lose interest in NFL football and won't watch another game ever. Any fans that support this would get their just rewards when the team packed up and moved somewhere else and I couldn't care less.

I just wanted to quote this to make sure everyone reads it. This deserves its own thread.

This is not new news, this was known by the Nevada DA who did the investigation. Big Ben did nothing in Nevada - this is a case of a gold digger plain and simple.

Now, another girl accuses Ben and bc he was accused twice he is guilty. FYI, I read a lot of the reports that have been released, nothing the accuser says the night of the Georgia incident indicates she was raped. Her friends calim she was as they werent allowed into that bathroom, but the actual victim does not. Then, the next day, she is saying she was.....

Fishy none the less.

Fishy, but worth a 4 game suspension minimum and "professional evaluation" before being able to report to training camp. The NFL is a interesting organization if nothing else.

Agree ! I could not see Ralph agreeing with that move.

You realize, James Lofton, #80,(your name) was exiled from Green Bay, for similar allegations to those made against Roethlisberger? Ralph didn't seem so concerned then, did he?

I am completely appalled by some of the people here that want him. I would become a steeler fan the day we traded for that loser. I have met him and hated him then. I dated a girl that lived with a girl he used to "mess around with" and she told me that he thinks that he is irresistable to every woman. He is the biggest loser I have ever met hands down and I would puke if the bills grabbed him. Pittsburgh is trying so hard to rid themselves of this trash and you want him. Unbelievable. I lose total respect for every single one of you that would welcome him

I am completely appalled by some of the people here that want him. I would become a steeler fan the day we traded for that loser. I have met him and hated him then. I dated a girl that lived with a girl he used to "mess around with" and she told me that he thinks that he is irresistable to every woman. He is the biggest loser I have ever met hands down and I would puke if the bills grabbed him. Pittsburgh is trying so hard to rid themselves of this trash and you want him. Unbelievable. I lose total respect for every single one of you that would welcome him

i didnt realize this was bring-your-daughter-to-post-on-the-board day.

my brother's roommate's girlfriend's cousin says he smells funny! OMG, gag me with a spoon!

tell me, how do you feel about Jim Kelly?

Ah yes....the first "rape". I'm shocked at how many people here apparently have such limited experience with women.

:unsure:

i didnt realize this was bring-your-daughter-to-post-on-the-board day.

my brother's roommate's girlfriend's cousin says he smells funny! OMG, gag me with a spoon!

tell me, how do you feel about Jim Kelly?

Wow, I'm really glad I'm not You