New uniforms?

When the Bills fail to hit the 40,000 season tix level, mainly because they're fielding a $chitty product on the field, Russ will whip up new batch of koolaid in order to get to that 50K plus level. If it ain't signing a washed up POS (ie, Culpepper, Garcia, Holt, Pace) it will be new unis in hopes it'll give tix a jump start.

When the Bills fail to hit the 40,000 season tix level, mainly because they're fielding a $chitty product on the field, Russ will whip up new batch of koolaid in order to get to that 50K plus level. If it ain't signing a washed up POS (ie, Culpepper, Garcia, Holt, Pace) it will be new unis in hopes it'll give tix a jump start.

Well you have to wait another year because season tickets renewals are well over 90%.

PTR

Why do you list players the Bills have not signed and never will?

Any word or rumors on if the bills will finally change their uniforms this year? I am hoping for the throwback unis with a the white helmet but the same logo we have now.

The iconic standing buffalo is one of the coolest logos in all of sport. Can't imagine why it was ever shelved.

I read somewhere that a request to change uni's takes about 18 mo's to get approved by the league and Reebok. Nothing this year unfortunately. These current ones we wear don't even match! C'mon, a thick red stripe that "transitions" into a more traditional multi-colored striped pattern....ughhh!!!

I read somewhere that a request to change uni's takes about 18 mo's to get approved by the league and Reebok. Nothing this year unfortunately. These current ones we wear don't even match! C'mon, a thick red stripe that "transitions" into a more traditional multi-colored striped pattern....ughhh!!!

the only hope is that russ and co started the procedure to change under the radar. otherwise , we are stuck with them. you just wonder how the "powers that be" over there are not aware of how laughable those uni's look!

Seriously, Seriously, Seriously, Seriously, SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY!!!!

No one sitting next to the old man when those God awful road unis were shown had the guts to say out loud, "Ralph, those hideous."?

I'm curious of that as well.

I don't think 90% is anywhere near accurate. I would actually bet it isn't. I called the Bills today so that I could find out when my seat upgrade date is. There are three sets of us with two tickets a piece. So, we want to relocate all six of our tickets to closer to the fifty in the lower bowl. One of us has 28 years seniority, one has 18, and I have 11.

I asked the guy about what the chances are of getting between the 20's down low and he said, that honestly, ticket sales aren't going so hot thus far, and this would be the the best year in the last 15 to upgrade. He wouldn't commit to anything, but said that most likely we will be able to make a big leap this season to seats somewhere between, at least, the 20's on the Bills side.

This is about the only reason I'm keeping my season tickets. I'm thinking that this is a great year to upgrade. He confirmed what I thought to be true.

With no splashes in FA, the economy, and the Bills sucking as bad as they do, this is the year to finally upgrade to somewhere nice I would think.

I don't think 90% is anywhere near accurate. I would actually bet it isn't. I called the Bills today so that I could find out when my seat upgrade date is. There are three sets of us with two tickets a piece. So, we want to relocate all six of our tickets to closer to the fifty in the lower bowl. One of us has 28 years seniority, one has 18, and I have 11.

I asked the guy about what the chances are of getting between the 20's down low and he said, that honestly, ticket sales aren't going so hot thus far, and this would be the the best year in the last 15 to upgrade. He wouldn't commit to anything, but said that most likely we will be able to make a big leap this season to seats somewhere between, at least, the 20's on the Bills side.

This is about the only reason I'm keeping my season tickets. I'm thinking that this is a great year to upgrade. He confirmed what I thought to be true.

With no splashes in FA, the economy, and the Bills sucking as bad as they do, this is the year to finally upgrade to somewhere nice I would think.

as fans, we are caught in an obvious "catch 22" situation. stay away, because we are pissed at how they do business, will not help us. the owner and league both know they have the fans by the crosshairs. chicago, philly, all the usual suspects , could get away with it, buffalo cant. i think it sucks , big time. we just have to essentially continue to get our asses paddled and just say "sir may i have another" .

The actual NFL deadline to change uniform schemes for the 2010 season was last November - let's keep our fingers crossed and keep pushing Russ/Ralph/Buddy et al for a new scheme by this November for the 2011 season (if there is one).

Any word or rumors on if the bills will finally change their uniforms this year? I am hoping for the throwback unis with a the white helmet but the same logo we have now.

Even if they went back to the Kelly era uni's that would be better than these ones :thumbsup: !!

Well you have to wait another year because season tickets renewals are well over 90%.

PTR

What is amazing to me ... if you read the Wall regularly you'd think every single negative poster is a season ticket holder with multiple seats in their name. And, none of them plans to support the Bills even though they are posting regularly on a Buffalo Bills' fans board.

Although I haven't seen any official team reports on season tickets (link please) every person I know who has tickets is planning on renewing them ... the reason ... they are Buffalo Bills' fans and frankly the team didn't suck as much as this board implies (We had a bad head coach who did not strive to win, more than our share of injuries (new strength and fitness coach should work wonders with that one), a bad head coach with no sense of offense (did I say that before), and quarterbacks who either didn't have the arm, were messed up by a bad head coach or came in too late to be of any help.).

I am looking forward to opening day ... and no matter who they draft and no matter how bad Maybin plays .. I will be there at THE RALPH after driving up from New Jersey because THE BILLS are my team ... and have been for 50 years! :thumbsup:

the only hope is that russ and co started the procedure to change under the radar. otherwise , we are stuck with them. you just wonder how the "powers that be" over there are not aware of how laughable those uni's look!

Well pardon the pun but their uniform suits them! No matter how you dress up a pile of crap, it's still a pile of crap! I think if the team was worth the price of admission nobody would be worried about their uniforms! I don't think N.England's uniforms look any better than our's do, but somehow winning makes that uniform look a little brighter, a little more believable, a little shinier, and more popular with sports fans. What do the say? Winning takes care of everything!! Even us

bored fans that have little left to talk about until the NFL Draft.

How do you know they haven't done that?

Interesting. Thanks for posting that info. I've got a measly four years sinority and want to upgrade too. I'm hoping for on the 50 in the first few rows of the upper bowl or between the 20s in the lower bowl.

Awesome news for those of us that want to upgrade.