Is Anybody Getting Season Tickets This Year?

I can't see the Bills doing anything in the offseason to put a competitive product on the field. It is sad to say that it looks like to Bills and the Raiders will be the worst teams in the league next year. Even Detroit has improved already by making some free agent moves.

How does the front office expect to get people in the stands? Are they expecting Todd Wade and trading for Tyler Thigpen to be the answer?

Are they expecting Maybin to suddenly be a superstar over night instead of another bust?

Got to go, my stomach is starting to hurt thinking about how inept this team is?

I can't see the Bills doing anything in the offseason to put a competitive product on the field. It is sad to say that it looks like to Bills and the Raiders will be the worst teams in the league next year. Even Detroit has improved already by making some free agent moves.

How does the front office expect to get people in the stands? Are they expecting Todd Wade and trading for Tyler Thigpen to be the answer?

Are they expecting Maybin to suddenly be a superstar over night instead of another bust?

Got to go, my stomach is starting to hurt thinking about how inept this team is?

no the stadium will be empty. what an idiotic post. the place will still sell out you dont want to go see ya because you wont be missed one bit.

really what an asinine post!

I can't see the Bills doing anything in the offseason to put a competitive product on the field.It is sad to say that it looks like to Bills and the Raiders will be the worst teams in the league next year. Even Detroit has improved already by making some free agent moves.

First of all... who is Todd Wade?

I had seasons in '77,'84, and '85. It's what I do. Anyone can support a winning team.

Renewed mine last week.

Had 10 season tickets last year, will only be renewing 4.

Do I think we'll be competitive this season? No. Am I willing to give Nix a chance to assemble a quality football team over the next few years? Yes.

If all goes to hell again and we're back at this point again in another 3 years, I will not be a season ticket holder anymore. That's where I stand. As a passionate Bills fan I hold out hope, but you can only take so many years of financially supporting a team that never sniffs post season play.

I am not renewing, but it is because I am moving. I'm going to be 5 hours away rather than one, and will have many more responsiblities (funny that happens when you finally graduate college). Anyway, I hope I can work it out so I can make it back for a game or two. I haven't missed more than 2 or 3 games in the last 5 years.

Dude... I live in California and I renewed my season tickets. I support this team come hell or high water... and you should too...end of story.

I wish I could. Me not renewing does not have to do with the team sucking royally. It is not financially within reason for me anymore, and I can't be taking off Mondays 7 weeks a year in order to pull the trip off.

If the Bills are still in Buffalo in a few years and I'm in a more secure place in my life, I'll get those season tickets back for sure.

I decided to keep mine.

Im not watching every day for signings, etc because I know it would be a mistake to try to build a winner and look for stopgaps (like they have for almost 15 years). I realize the best thing is for the team to purge and take 2 steps back and rebuild. The team on the field needs to hit rock bottom before it rises. Im cool with that, and I am cool with the 2-14 season we may face...

I am in Philly most of the time and try to make it to 4 games of the season normally. Its only like $250. I like the location of my seats and would nearly be irreplaceable if I lapsed. What the hell.

Is Anybody Getting Season Tickets This Year?

Why? What for?

I've read the posts to this point. Nix isn't going to do anything this year or next, he has no talent.

Do we have new talent evaluators? No. So why should things change.

Props to those that can open their wallets to what the Bills offer, but I think I'd rather give my season ticket money to charity. While some treat the Bills like a charity, I would rather give it to a real charity.

This team has been on a steady downhill slide for years. Most of the people at One Bills Drive seem to simply be there to punch a clock and collect a check. If you want it to be with your money, fine, no one's stopping you, but a lot of people have more important things to spend their money on in this economy.

Football should be a positive outlet for emotional benefit, not some heart and gut wrenching activity the one pays for yet feels committed to.

Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

Whoever said those that don't buy tickets won't be missed, that may be true. OTOH we may be missed. But I'll say this, what will be put out by the Bills on the field again this fall won't be missed by me. I would very sincerely watch an average high school game instead.

Props to those that can open their wallets to what the Bills offer, but I think I'd rather give my season ticket money to charity. While some treat the Bills like a charity, I would rather give it to a real charity.

Great idea. Did you know that you can support the Bills AND charity at the same time? If you donate your tickets to a 501C3 organization, you get a tax deduction for the face value.

Great idea. Did you know that you can support the Bills AND charity at the same time? If you donate your tickets to a 501C3 organization, you get a tax deduction for the face value.

I was more thinking along the lines of food/clothing, etc. You know, people with real needs.

Mine are already bought and paid for. Now waiting to upgrade. Great day at the stadium for a very reasonable price. Always have a lot of fun. Except for last years NE game. Ticket holders in my section sold their seats to NE fans. More fights than I cared to be around during that fiasco. I've sat through some real stinkers but I'm an optimistic sort.

I renewed.

We come for maybe 2-3 games and give the rest to Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Erie County. Bills ticket office put me in touch with the director of development at at BB/BS and they are really glad to receive them. So you can accomplish both -- support the team and support charity. BB/BS is always looking for tickets to events. The folks at BB/BS are world class folks--they send my children a personal note every year and goody bag full of stuff.

Not renewing...felt like a chore last year to go. I am instead going to spend Saturdays watching my nephews play college ball...one at Alfred U and the other at Mercy Hurst.

I will probably still go to a game or two and am planning on a road trip....

Not renewing...felt like a chore last year to go. I am instead going to spend Saturdays watching my nephews play college ball...one at Alfred U and the other at Mercy Hurst.

I will probably still go to a game or two and am planning on a road trip....

I went across the street to Alfred State.

Had 10 season tickets last year, will only be renewing 4.

Do I think we'll be competitive this season? No. Am I willing to give Nix a chance to assemble a quality football team over the next few years? Yes.

If all goes to hell again and we're back at this point again in another 3 years, I will not be a season ticket holder anymore. That's where I stand. As a passionate Bills fan I hold out hope, but you can only take so many years of financially supporting a team that never sniffs post season play.

Great expectations :beer:

The odds that the Bills win the super bowl are 100 to 1, same as the teams listed below.

Detroit Lions

Cleveland Browns

Kansas City Chiefs

Buffalo Bills

Oakland Raiders

St Louis Rams

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

You guys realistically think that a team that is converting both offensive and defensive schemes... run by a head coach that was fired last season as an offensive coordinator of one of those lowly seven bottom teams, who hired a bunch of college assistant coaches can somehow resurrect this team to respectability?

If you want to purchase season tickets because its fun to bond with friends at games, that's fine. If you want to go to see the star players on others teams, that's fine also.

Understand this, the reality is that the Bills will be lucky to win 5 games this season no matter who they draft or bring in as free agents, I believe they will be contending for the #1 overall for 2011. They may be contenders for the playoffs in 3 years, If Wilson doesn't blow up the team again before then.

Dude... I live in California and I renewed my season tickets. I support this team come hell or high water... and you should too...end of story.

I feel the same way. I live in Florida and renewed my tickets.

Im not. I have vowed that my next Bills home game will be a playoff game. If they get to a game where the last week of the season they are in a "win and you're in" scenario, I may break that vow, but thats the only way. Ralph shows no commitment to winning so I show no commitment to his stadiums attendance. I havent missed a game since that first Rob Johnson 3-13 season, when I vowed not to watch a game if they cut Flutie, and I dont plan on missing one this year. Im not thrilled about all the fans filling Scrooges pockets will their hard earned money, but this is America and you can do what you want. I just hope you realize what you are doing.

The real problem with the blind faith people who purchase season tickets is that it keeps the owner from going all out one way or the other.

To either sell the team to a different owner who really wants to win and will spend the money to put a top product on the field, or to make him cough up the money to hire a real head coach and GM.

If the Bills continue to sell out games what incentive is there for real change? All I currently see is three more years of mediocrity or less.

Already renewed. I'm a Bills fan - even when they suck!