Colts Greeted by 11 Fans at Airport

Rico

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.indystar.com/article/20100208/SPORTS03/2090305/

I predict the Bills will still be in Buffalo after P-Gump retires and the Colts leave Indy. :thumbsup:

I hope we never get that jaded. Indy fans are spoiled after 1 SB win?? I have to listen to asshat Pats* fans talk about what a huge disappointment this season was. Only 11 wins. Lost in the playoffs. Blah blah blah. I tell them my team has not been to the playoffs for 10 years and they say "well we're spoiled." If there is a god, the Patriots* would go into a 25+ year playoff drought just to teach those arrogant sonsabitches a lesson.

PTR

Think Brett Favre feels a little vindication, seeing as "the greatest QB ever" ended his teams championship hopes with an interception?

That said, that is kind of sad. ****, most of us would be bursting at the seams if the Bills could post a 9 win season...

http://www.indystar.com/article/20100208/SPORTS03/2090305/

I predict the Bills will still be in Buffalo after P-Gump retires and the Colts leave Indy. :P

What a bunch of sore losers.

That's sad. I still remember when the Sabres arrived to Buffalo after losing game 7 in Carolina. They had a hero's welcome. I can't imagine if we ever win anything....

After SB 25 a huge crowd showed up in Buffalo and even cheered Norwood. Buffalo is the best NFL city bar-none!!!

I hope we never get that jaded. Indy fans are spoiled after 1 SB win?? I have to listen to asshat Pats* fans talk about what a huge disappointment this season was. Only 11 wins. Lost in the playoffs. Blah blah blah. I tell them my team has not been to the playoffs for 10 years and they say "well we're spoiled." If there is a god, the Patriots* would go into a 25+ year playoff drought just to teach those arrogant sonsabitches a lesson.

PTR

:thumbsup::cry::)

What a bunch of sore losers.

After SB 25 a huge crowd showed up in Buffalo and even cheered Norwood. Buffalo is the best NFL city bar-none!!!

:thumbsup::cry::)

Yes, but how many were there after 29 and the 4th loss? That is what Indy is dealing with here, plus it was snowing and plus they were in some mail facility or something. I know I am a big fan, but I would NEVER even think of going to the airport to watch guys pile in a bus "a few hunderd feet" away and be on their way..Lordy, I would hope people have better things to do in their lives

Well, the Saints had a couple hundred people according to the news this morning.

Found an article : New Orleans Saints arrive at airport to shrieking crowds of fans

About a half-hour later at the Saints training facility on Airline Drive in Metairie, a crowd of a couple hundred people were gathered as six chartered buses pulled into the facility shortly after 3:30 p.m. The crowd, parked in the area between the Saints offices and the entrance into Zephyr Field, cheered as the buses pulled in, accompanied by Jefferson Parish Sheriff's deputies.

How many thousands showed up in Buffalo after SB25?

Yes, but how many were there after 29 and the 4th loss? That is what Indy is dealing with here, plus it was snowing and plus they were in some mail facility or something. I know I am a big fan, but I would NEVER even think of going to the airport to watch guys pile in a bus "a few hunderd feet" away and be on their way..Lordy, I would hope people have better things to do in their lives

+1

Going to the airport to stand a football field away and watch players get into their cars = definition of a loser.

Well, the Saints had a couple hundred people according to the news this morning.

Found an article : New Orleans Saints arrive at airport to shrieking crowds of fans

About a half-hour later at the Saints training facility on Airline Drive in Metairie, a crowd of a couple hundred people were gathered as six chartered buses pulled into the facility shortly after 3:30 p.m. The crowd, parked in the area between the Saints offices and the entrance into Zephyr Field, cheered as the buses pulled in, accompanied by Jefferson Parish Sheriff's deputies.

How many thousands showed up in Buffalo after SB25?

Everyone in New Orleans is hungover or still partying at Mardi Gras.

Fans sometimes don't appreciate the teams they have until its over... I'm sure once Peyton Manning, Reggie Wayne and Dallas Clark retire or leave in FA, Indy fans will realize what they once had...

So true...and i think they realize that. In the meantime, those players and their winning have been parlayed into sparkling new Lucas Oil Stadium which will ensure their existence in Indy for many many years.

I'm guessing you were listening to Colin Cowherd this morning.

By the way, he thinks everyone in this thread (except plenzmd1) is a big loser.

IIRC Bills fans showed that they got a little bit spoiled in the 90s too.

How else can you explain some of the home play-off games not selling out like the Oilers come back game or Kelly's last game against Jacksonville?

Can you imagine a home play-off game not selling out now?