unsubstantiated rumors thread: COWER TO BUFFALO!!

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard a rumor that his youngest daughter is enrolled in Wofford and plays basketball.....but I cannot substantiate that at this time

I heard that she was spotted with Niagara University alum Frank Layden on the Maid of the Mist! I wonder if he is wooooooing her to transfer to NU??

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

WTF is "prolly"? Sounds like a 3rd grader...

Excuse me for creating an account and posting this as fast as I could. His name is spelled correctly in the message, master. I'm calling BS on it too prolly, BUT passing what I was just told

He's not in Buffalo. Chris Brown posted that he was told by the team that Cowher isn't here.

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showpost.ph...mp;postcount=32

There are a ton of posts there from Skooby and people on that board are getting pissed about his rumors and inside info...this is just juding by comments to his post...apparently he hasn't brought up his bmw being worth more than house in Blo :thumbsup:

From one of the responses:

@HereWeGoSteelers:

Buffalo is a lot of things -- great football town with a fan base just as passionate as you towel-waiving hicks; great place to raise kids; great place to become a hero for rescuing a once proud franchise -- but it sure as hell is not a dump. The team certainly needs a quarterback and major help on the offensive line, but they're really not that far away (evidenced by the fact that they were leading or tied in the 4th quarter of EVERY game this year except 2).

I visited Pittsburgh once, and lets just say I wasn't very impressed (brilliant idea putting french fries on your sandwiches, you fat a**holes).

But I hope you enjoy watching your Steelers in the playoffs this weekend . . . err . . . well, better luck next year!

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!

I'm officially numbed by all the chatter/rumours/rumblings. No new coach guarantees a return to playoffs and league respectability, but Cowher would do sooo much for the areas' psyche.

He's not in Buffalo. Chris Brown posted that he was told by the team that Cowher isn't here.

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showpost.ph...mp;postcount=32

I cannot log into that board (and I wouldn't want to), and I cannot find anything like that on Chris Brown's blog or the team's official site. Where did Brown report this?

I cannot log into that board (and I wouldn't want to), and I cannot find anything like that on Chris Brown's blog or the team's official site. Where did Brown report this?

This is his exact quote:

"Cowher is not here today guys. That's what I was told."

As far as I know, that's the only place I've seen him report it.

This is his exact quote:

"Cowher is not here today guys. That's what I was told."

As far as I know, that's the only place I've seen him report it.

Thanks. He posted it on the message board?

but for some reason cowher wont confirm any of this..... wtf? why wont cowher just come out and say he is ruling out buffalo? obviously schefter is speculating....

Obviously. :thumbsup:

Adam Schefter:

Bill Cowher not in Buffalo today. He was, according to source, "walking his dog" this morning. Cowher still unlikely to coach in 2010.

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter

That clever son of a B word! Using a decoy look-a-like body double to throw us off his scent. Obviously, he's meeting with Ralph and Buddy right now in a secret bunker. We'll hear the official announcement later today. I'm headed to Cowher's house right now. When that imposter comes out to walk the dog again, I'll jump out, rip off his fake moustache and shout, "Ah ha! Busted!"