If you could spend one evening

BLZFAN4LIFE

Keith Richards

Ozzy Ozbourne

Bob Dylan

Just to watch them try to converse with each other.

I really hope I'm not the only one that just had a little coversation in my head between those three. :(

Ok now my real three:

1. Jesus Christ - would be kind of cool but he'd have to reveal that whole water into wine trick to me. That would save me a shitload of money

2. H.P. Lovecraft - Just to see what the person is like who wrote all those weird stories I love.

3. Raquel Welch. Now I know she's old but still kind of hot and you know I'm getting some. I just introduced her to Jesus Christ for Christ's sake.

I'll skip those that have already been mentioned

1. Ben Franklin

2. Tenzig Norgay

3. Martin Luther

from a self aggrandizing standpoint (I curse Mr. Fancy Pants for stealing Audrey Hepburn :( from me)

1. Marilyn Monroe

2. Grace Kelly

3. Marlene Dietrich

from a familial standpoint

1. mom

2. dad

3. both sets of grandparents...wish I had taken the time to learn from you

any paratrooper than jumped on D-Day

Leonidas of Sparta

Tom Clancy

On second thought, I'll take the last 3 women in dibs' avatar.

BTW - I'm surprised that this thread made it two pages without some wise ass making a comment like "why would you want to spend an evening with a dead body?"

My mom, my dad, and my brother

Mom passed away last year :wallbash:

It would be nice to have the 4 of us together one more time

I hear ya. It's coming up on 2 years since my mom died. I get the feeling that it's going to be a Yankees/Dodgers World Series because the Yankees were (and still are) my team and my mom was a big Dodgers fan. She really liked Tommy Lasorda and Steve Garvey. We enjoyed a lot of good natured ribbing during their rivalry from 77-81. A Dodgers/Yankees World Series will be a reminder. :doh:

Walter Payton

Gandhi

Frank Zappa

Three of the world's coolest people would make for a fascinating evening of conversation.

(If Zappa seems out of place, read The Real Frank Zappa Book.)