OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: BILLS v. 'PHINS 10/4/2009

WE HAVE TO GO TO THE GAMES IF WE WANT A TEAM. MAYBE JUST MAYBE SOMEDAY THIS PAIN OF LOSING WILL GO AWAY. WE HAVE TO BUY TICKETS OR WE HAVE NO TEAM.

That is not true. It depends on who owns the team after Ralph passes.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH! This may be just about the worst game I have ever seen the Bills play in 33 years of being a fan. Can we call this rock bottom or do we fall even futher before changes are made?

I've been with this team for 50 years. Went to games at the Rock Pile. I have hundreds of Bills' shirts that I wear all the time. I am just about done! I have tapes of the glory years with Jimbo and Bruce and so many others.

Just saw Dick on the TV and he looks like a corpse....but the he's always looked like a corpse.

It's over...it's done.....how sad!!

Just a hunch, but I get the impression there are major locker room problems on this team as well. How else do you explain why they simply quit? I can tolerate teams that lose but I've got no respect for teams that quit. The Bills quit with 7 minutes to go last week. May be a LONG time before we see them again. Major changes coming, IMO.

GO BILLS!!!

Please see When do we consider benching Trent Post. You would think I was a BLASPHEMER OR A WITCH about to be burn at the stake by some of the responses. I ask the question WHEN DO WE BENCH TRENT. I don't care about the offensive line, defense, injuries!! get him out of there

Now.

This is a truly pathetic display of football. I have been a Bills fan since 79. I have never been so discouraged about this team.

Time for change. Fire the coaching staff, EVERYONE.

Trade Edwards for draft picks (if you can get any). Trade Owens because he is useless on this team. Trade damn near everyone with a shred of talent on this team in order to stockpile draft picks. Hire a new coach, one with a true winning record and allow him to rebuild this crap franchise.

Thats about the time we got Chuck Knox isn't it? We really could use a proven, stable, competent coach like that again. I remember when he came here he really seemed to bring a level of professionalism to the team. Yes he was conservative but at least they had a direction. And because they ran the ball a lot when they did run something different like a TE screen or something, it really worked well.

Time to move on people. Do something more productive with your three hours every Sunday in the fall. RW is without na doubt the cheapest, most football illiterate owner ever. He continue to put his control, profit and ego ahead of winning. All the talented GMs and coaches we've had were fire or quit because RW is a meddling, miserale miser.

So either pick a new team (Go Packers!!) or find another sport t cheer for. As long as this incoherent jerkoff runs this team and continues to tell us as WNYers were poor and can't support a team, he doesn't deserve our support. He's taken advantage of us as fans (I'm a season ticker holder) and us as taxpayer to turn his $25,000 investment into a multi million (hundreds of millions) windfall while complain the entire time that he can't make a go of it here. F him and his wife and daughter. Pack your gear and move this team because if this is the team you're going to field while you maximize its value to increase the sale price for your daughter so she can sell it to the higher bidder, just leave now.

RW's legacy is not an owner who kept a team here and some sort of Robin Hood, but a cheap SOB who did everything he could to maximize profit, including raping taxpayers and season ticker holders.

Here's hoping for a resolution to the ownership ASAP so we as WNY can move on, with or without this team, but MOST importantly without this curmudgeon.

Agreed with everything you say about RW, but we don't get to pick new teams unless (until?) the Bills move. Those are The Rules. This is our team, until death (and relocation is surely death of the team) do we part.

But yeah, I just want to get the ownership issue and the future of the team resolved ASAP, so that I can go forward either as a Buffalo Bills fan with renewed hope, or as a fan of any team other than the LA/Toronto/London "Bills." Because this is killing me.

Hey, Jauron will talk abut how they just wanted to keep it close at the presser, but how it got away from them before they could get to the 4th quarter...

Then Edwards will talk about how throwing endless passes to the running backs and 4th string TE is better than actually trying to get the ball to your playmakers

Orchard,

Any help from those guys in your opinion?

I've been really impressed with McCoy. It's funny, he hasn't put up the stats (yet) that he did last season up to this point, but the guy is just a natural born leader with a crazy fire. You see him screaming at his teammates, trying to psyche everyone up...I respect that a lot. And don't buy into that crap that he's not a "good" athlete because of his size. He's taller and bigger than Drew Brees with a comparable level of accuracy. Thats good enough for me.

Tebow shares the same competitive drive that McCoy has, I just can't figure out his funky mechanics. You can't deny his production or leadership skills...but that slooooowwwwww windup scares the hell out of me. It's seriously slower than Jamarcus Russell's. I think he'll eventually be a good QB in the NFL, but he'll need a really good QB coach and a couple of years to get it.

Clausen strikes me a system QB, but I've only really started watching him for a few weeks...and unfortunately Bradford hasn't played much this year because of his injury.

Everything about McCoy makes me think he's going to be the next great QB in the NFL.

just a dumb challenge...why would you challenge this play when you are up 24-3 and inches away from the goal line...absolute waste of time

It's for 6 points -- of course they have to challenge. Now, DICK might not challenge, but any other coach in the league is intelligent enough to challenge the call.

I knew it was gonna be a bad day when I lost to the Saints this morning on Madden by the score of 70-10....I'm a pretty good Madden player by the way....it was the worst beating the CPU has ever given me...I knew it was a bad omen.

FIRE DICK JAURON NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Start building SOMETHING for next year...sigh....

It's for 6 points -- of course they have to challenge. Now, DICK might not challenge, but any other coach in the league is intelligent enough to challenge the call.

it wasnt 4th down, they have 2 more chances to get it in from the inch line....stupid challenge when you are up 24-3 and basically guaranteed to score on the next play

and of course they scored so again, why bother challenging the play when its only 3rd down and you have a 21 point lead

What I don't get is how this team can play so well against New England (who, admittedly, played terribly) and, in recent years, Dallas on MNF, San Diego last year, etc. and then come out an lay a freakin' egg against teams like the Dolphins who are 0-3 and starting a brand new QB.

Dan LeFevour is better than any QB in College Ball right now.

I've got a great Dan LeFevour story from this weekend. I was on the sidelines doing coverage near Central Michigan players' bench right before kickoff when I hear "Hey! Dan has to pee!"

Now why I turned around says all sorts of weird things about me, but I watched LeFevour's O-Lineman form a circle around him while he relieved himself right on the sidelines.

Nice to have privacy, even in public I suppose.

Edwards 6 of 14 for 83 yards and 2 INT's, one for a TD...pathetic

Bills with 104 yards of total offense against a team that has gotten shredded in its past 3 games...pathetic

Defense can't stop a completely 1 dimensional team with no weapons other than 2 RB's and no QB(a freaking rookie starting his first game in the NFL! for christ sakes)...quadruple pathetic

Hey, Jauron will talk abut how they just wanted to keep it close at the presser, but how it got away from them before they could get to the 4th quarter...

Then Edwards will talk about how throwing endless passes to the running backs and 4th string TE is better than actually trying to get the ball to your playmakers

He throws picks every time he trys.

I Quit!!!!!!