OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: BILLS v. 'PHINS 10/4/2009

The team has clearly quit on this week. The question is if they'll ever work hard again.

The scary part is, even with them completely quitting on Jauron...he still won't get fired. This will drag out another four winless weeks, then MAYBE Ralph fires Jauron before the break.

Maybe.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are people blaming the defense in these situations.....they ARE ON THE FIELD TO LONG AND WE HAVE TOO MANY INJURIES....

Look at the 3 points we have on the board......that is the problem

Oh, come on now - the defense is not getting it done today. Other teams have injuries, too. That is a cop out. Your points are understood, but cannot be an excuse.

Why are people blaming the defense in these situations.....they ARE ON THE FIELD TO LONG AND WE HAVE TOO MANY INJURIES....

My problem with the defense is the scheme. They've got 3rd and 5 and we take away to deep ball and allow the 5 yarder. I'd rather play aggressive and force the young QB to take some shots downfield rather than give him the easy stuff.

this team sucks...

Its embarrassing to get beat down by a one dimensional team with a rookie QB making his first start. Why the F are they playing so far off receivers? Get in their faces and force him to make throws...now they are just getting run over by a team so bad they have to come up with gimmicks to try and be competitive...

unbelievable...why did they bother even showing up today?

More excuses. Miami has injuries too. Every team has injuries.

This defense sucks because it doesn't complete. If a team has a struggling offense (because the dumbass coach and GM waste draft picks on DBs instead of OL), there's no way in hell they should be playing a bend-but-don't break cover 2.

The defense sucks not because of injuries. It sucks because on 3rd and 3 the defense is playing 10 yards off the ball.

It sucks because it is being run by an idiot who has no business coaching in the NFL.

It's time to start that comeback. INT for TD?

I told everyone I knew after last week that the Bills would lose this Game by at least 3 TD's...

I know this Team by now...Jauron's Bills...I've seen this crap before...They have zero chance because, if I may paraphrase what Mike Lombardi said about the Bills Franchise, they are overmatched intellectually...What Lombardi missed was the fact they are also overmatched physically as well because their HC is a sissy...This is the worst possible match-up for the Bills because dispite a lack in overall talent the Fish play HARD and play VERY physical...That's why I knew they would stomp the Bills...

We'll see if Ol' Dead Dick can make this a Game...I doubt it though...This looks like it's going to get VERY ugly... :wallbash:

Time to move on people. Do something more productive with your three hours every Sunday in the fall. RW is without na doubt the cheapest, most football illiterate owner ever. He continue to put his control, profit and ego ahead of winning. All the talented GMs and coaches we've had were fire or quit because RW is a meddling, miserale miser.

So either pick a new team (Go Packers!!) or find another sport t cheer for. As long as this incoherent jerkoff runs this team and continues to tell us as WNYers were poor and can't support a team, he doesn't deserve our support. He's taken advantage of us as fans (I'm a season ticker holder) and us as taxpayer to turn his $25,000 investment into a multi million (hundreds of millions) windfall while complain the entire time that he can't make a go of it here. F him and his wife and daughter. Pack your gear and move this team because if this is the team you're going to field while you maximize its value to increase the sale price for your daughter so she can sell it to the higher bidder, just leave now.

RW's legacy is not an owner who kept a team here and some sort of Robin Hood, but a cheap SOB who did everything he could to maximize profit, including raping taxpayers and season ticker holders.

Here's hoping for a resolution to the ownership ASAP so we as WNY can move on, with or without this team, but MOST importantly without this curmudgeon.

Forget Detroit and Cleveland, WE have the worst team in football.

Hey, where are all the idiots crying about our ESPN power ranking a couple of weeks ago?!! LOL

They don't get it that WINNING GAMES actually plays a role in the rankings.

Nice coverage by Ellison

that said, no way Edwards makes that throw. Far too decisive and accurate.

Not to mention it was in the end zone. I'm fairly certain there's something in Trent's contract that prohibits him from throwing a pass into the end zone.

Great now we get to see the Kirk Chambers as a turnstile show the rest of the game...this guy has no business being on an NFL roster. Releasing Walker seems like a REAL good idea now doesn't it? At least he wouldn't be making some dude from the CFL look like an all-pro

Oh, come on now - the defense is not getting it done today. Other teams have injuries, too. That is a cop out. Your points are understood, but cannot be an excuse.

Why not? It was an excuse a couple Years ago when the same thing happened to Jauron's Country Club fed bunch...He kept His job this long...Why not fall back on a tried and true excuse? :wallbash:

More excuses. Miami has injuries too. Every team has injuries.

This defense sucks because it doesn't complete. If a team has a struggling offense (because the dumbass coach and GM waste draft picks on DBs instead of OL), there's no way in hell they should be playing a bend-but-don't break cover 2.

The defense sucks not because of injuries. It sucks because on 3rd and 3 the defense is playing 10 yards off the ball.

It sucks because it is being run by an idiot who has no business coaching in the NFL.

jad...not disputing that just saying that with the exception of a couple of defenses in the league you leave any of them on the field too long this happens.....

and our offense is PUTRID......giving us no hope trying to come back

this team sucks...

Its embarrassing to get beat down by a one dimensional team with a rookie QB making his first start. Why the F are they playing so far off receivers? Get in their faces and force him to make throws...now they are just getting run over by a team so bad they have to come up with gimmicks to try and be competitive...

They didn't.

Too true.

I cringe when I think the Bills had a chance to add Mike Peterson this offseason (who is creating all sorts of havoc in Atlanta) and they low-balled him.

And while Ralph will eventually have to can Jauron to appease the masses, he will NOT get rid of Brandon. Because Brandon has made him a lot of money. And we will not get better as a team until we have an accountable and capable GM.

this team sucks...

I just can't take this team seriously anymore. Emotional disconnect was last season and my Sundays are more pleasant because of it. What really is disconcerting is that Ralph won't fire Dick. He will blame a brand new offensive line and too many injuries on D.

Even though we were 1-2 I thought we were better than that and had a chance

in the next few weeks to win some games and at least five the allusion of a

possible playoff run.

I can't imagine we win more than 5 or 6 games this entire season.

It is awful to know that our season is effectively over.

Why not? It was an excuse a couple Years ago when the same thing happened to Jauron's Country Club fed bunch...He kept His job this long...Why not fall back on a tried and true excuse? :wallbash:

We're making excuses for a defense facing an offense you should be freaking playing 9 in the box against?!?!? A team that has wide receivers that don't even belong on an NFL field? Miami's best receiver would have trouble making OUR roster...that is how bad they are. Give me a freaking break!! They have no tight end, no wide receivers, a poor pass blocking Oline and a rookie QB making his first start in the NFL. Gee, I wonder what they are gonna do?

Time to move on people. Do something more productive with your three hours every Sunday in the fall. RW is without na doubt the cheapest, most football illiterate owner ever. He continue to put his control, profit and ego ahead of winning. All the talented GMs and coaches we've had were fire or quit because RW is a meddling, miserale miser.

So either pick a new team (Go Packers!!) or find another sport t cheer for. As long as this incoherent jerkoff runs this team and continues to tell us as WNYers were poor and can't support a team, he doesn't deserve our support. He's taken advantage of us as fans (I'm a season ticker holder) and us as taxpayer to turn his $25,000 investment into a multi million (hundreds of millions) windfall while complain the entire time that he can't make a go of it here. F him and his wife and daughter. Pack your gear and move this team because if this is the team you're going to field while you maximize its value to increase the sale price for your daughter so she can sell it to the higher bidder, just leave now.

RW's legacy is not an owner who kept a team here and some sort of Robin Hood, but a cheap SOB who did everything he could to maximize profit, including raping taxpayers and season ticker holders.

Here's hoping for a resolution to the ownership ASAP so we as WNY can move on, with or without this team, but MOST importantly without this curmudgeon.

Completely agree with this statement....I walked out of the bar in the 2nd quarter...why spend a day in a bar when everyone else is enjoying the NFL when you are not?

This league sucks, and I HOPE this league goes on a year long strike and something bad happens to it..the product gets worse every year. F the NFL. Go to hell.