OFFICIAL SAINTS/BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD - 4:05 PM KICKOFF

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're the only team in the league where Ds can take away not just the #1 WR, but the top two guys on a consistent basis. They barely even throw the ball their way. Personally, I'm getting tired of the "we take what they give us" response to this. Somehow every other team in the league manages to get the ball to their WRs...

Trent's having a horrendous day and has gone into a phone booth and turned into Captain Checkdown again.

Mr. Electricity Roscoe Parrish is proving his worthlessness with each game....

It's absolutely criminal that in an offense that has TO and Evans, we've thrown to each once....

D deserves MONSTER RECOGNITION for playing the way the have for as long as they have been on the field.

I see the Saints starting to carve them up because they're tired and the offense can't do jack.

We're the only team in the league where Ds can take away not just the #1 WR, but the top two guys on a consistent basis. They barely even throw the ball their way. Personally, I'm getting tired of the "we take what they give us" response to this. Somehow every other team in the league manages to get the ball to their WRs...

Exactly, with all that Blitzing, someone has to have single coverage. Trent needs to throw the damn ball to them.

Offense needs to run some screens to take some of that heat off. They're rarely using a 4 man rush, Greggo is bringing LB's or DB's almost every play.

Quick slants to the WRs would help with the blitz as well.

Problem with this team is the "take what they give us" conservative approach on offense. DJ and his assistants believe in trying to work within an oppoising team's defense every week instead oif having an offensive identity and philosophy and forcing the defense to respond. The mere definition of offense if the exact opposite of the team's approach. Watching the Jets today, I saw a team who has an offensive approach and philosphy and they want to establish it and force the other team to respond to them, be it in the running game or the passing game, where Shottenheimer commits to getting the ball to his playmakers. Juaron commits to 5 yard pass across the middle on 3rd and 23. That's a loser's approach. He came here with a defensive mentality and with that comes an conservative offensive approach, which we're choking on despite quality wideouts, a decent running game and decent TEs. They refuse to say "We're throwing the ball to TO and Lee and you have to find a way to stop it."

DJ = France

This half is on the OLine. Two drive killing penalties. One after Oman had a 1st down. Getting beat up the middle. Creating VERY unmanageable down/distance situation that allow defenses to dictate. And it's STILL a three point game with the difference being a Roscoe gift. This is a VERY close game. OL must tighten up. That simple.

Oh, and we MUST be better against the run.

GO BILLS!!!

Our QB sucks, period. A different QB on this team would flourish with these 2 wideouts and these 2 backs. 10 receptions total for the #1 and #2 WR through 10 quarters is unacceptable.