The Play Call - Unbelievable!

All_Pro_Bills

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Running backs are unstopable so what do you call? A play action pass. Sure Losman coughed up the ball but he should never have been put into that postion. Great call.

Is Raplh laughing now? Because I am not.....

The WORST PLAY-CALL in the history of the Bills !! And we got allot to choose from!

Running backs are unstopable so what do you call? A play action pass. Sure Losman coughed up the ball but he should never have been put into that postion. Great call.

I actually liked the play-call. It was right before the 2 minute warning so an incompletion is the same as a running play. They were going for the win for once. I only fault the coaches for still having Losman on the roster.

I actually liked the play-call. It was right before the 2 minute warning so an incompletion is the same as a running play. They were going for the win for once. I only fault the coaches for still having Losman on the roster.

I agree -- I thought it was a great call. But no blocking, and Losman screwed it up. :angry:

I only fault the coaches for still having Losman on the roster.

No, fault the front office, specifically Russ Brandon for not knowing what the heck they're doing. You get what you pay for, both on and off the field.

We are Detroit Lions east with a few more victories.

I have zero problems with the call, JayPee just have to throw it away if there is nothing there. But JayPee can't manage that, now, would he?

So you don't think a 5th year QB should be responsible for making decisions to hold on to a lead? The extent morons will go to make excuses for Losman is astounding.

well at least it would have stopped the clock if it was incomplete

I agree -- I thought it was a great call. But no blocking, and Losman screwed it up. :(

But you KNEW JP would screw it up. He always does (recently at least). I would not let JP attempt a pass in that situation unless it was a timing play bomb down the sideines.

!@#$ :angry:

Give it a rest. You guys are all over the Bills for conservative play-calling, they make a gutsy call when the clock is going to stop for the 2:00 warning and you're all over them? JP should have a BRAIN and realize what his responsibility is on that play, THROW IT AWAY if anyone is near you, he's the IDIOT and if he starts next week the Bills should fire Jauron immediately.

I have zero problems with the call, JayPee just have to throw it away if there is nothing there. But JayPee can't manage that, now, would he?

That is the problem with the call....don't put JP in that situation. He is just waiting to f*ck things up.

A lot of teams make that kind of call. In our situation it wasnt the best of calls however, this is not one the times it's the coaching staffs fault. It's simply that JP Losman is a !@#$en disgrace to wearing a nfl uniform let alone playing.

Knowing that about JP. Knowing why you benched him for a rookie. Yet, you still put the game in his hands? So, who's to blame here? JP for doing what he does or the coaches for letting him do it?

So you don't think a 5th year QB should be responsible for making decisions to hold on to a lead? The extent morons will go to make excuses for Losman is astounding.

Exactly. You don't go out of your way to protect a 5th year qb. Losman just sucks at football. The fact we'll never have to watch him play for the Bills again is a small saving grace to this crappy season.

A lot of teams make that kind of call. In our situation it wasnt the best of calls however, this is not one the times it's the coaching staffs fault. It's simply that JP Losman is a !@#$en disgrace to wearing a nfl uniform let alone playing.

Yes, the playcall is a quick rollout and a pass to a TE or something. If the play is not there, you either run or throw the ball away. It's pretty simple. JPL executed it terribly.

Are you kidding . The running game was unstoppable all day. 2nd and 5 2:06 the other team has 2 TO's you gotta run the ball. If you don't think so I gotta question your knowledge of the game. That play call is a fireable offense on its own, not to mention the play calling all year. Merry Christmas Jets

Knowing that about JP. Knowing why you benched him for a rookie. Yet, you still put the game in his hands? So, who's to blame here? JP for doing what he does or the coaches for letting him do it?

JP doing what he does. Execution outweighs coaching in this circumstance. This isn't settling for a 47 yard fg to try to win a game. This is trying to get a 1st down to ice the game. Yes they should've just ran it, we all know that. As a 5th year qb you should have enough common sense to protect the ball and eat the sack or throw it the hell away

Maybe one of those teams will take LP from our hands. It is the coaching when you call a play he cannot make 90% of the time.

It is absolutely the coach's fault.

They have to know they have one of the mentally slowest QBs to ever play the game in there. JPL is as close to clinical retardation as you can get. To call any play that forced him to actually think rests on this coaching staff and their inability to evaluate their own players strengths, weaknesses, and mental capabilities.

Blaming this on Losman is like yelling insults to the short bud kids - they can't help it and neither can JP.

Are you kidding? Worst play call in the history of the bills.

Sorry to be a dick but all of you who think it was an ok play call are f'n retards. How in the world do you make that call when Marshawn has been a beast all day. Yeah in a goal line situation or 3rd and short earlier in the game I could see it. No excuse for that when there is ~2min left, you're in the driver's seat and its deep in your territory. Mind-boggling f'ing stupid.

IT IS NOT THE COACHING!

Is it too much to ask your offense (and QB) not to make brain dead mistakes? Really, just manage the game.

What was with the time out just before the 2 minute?... IMO, your team is winning, take the 5 yard delay of game penalty. What is the diff between 2 and 5 and 2 and 10 in that spot? Even with the TO and getting his "head straight"... The effing dildo coughs the ball up... :angry:

Losman has NO pocket awareness...

This game was totally JPL's fault... HE just can't manage flat out.

The sad part is, they gave him every chance in the world to show his stuff off to a perspective team seeking his services, he failed miserably ONCE again... I feel for you JPL... At least you were a 1st rounder and have some coin to show for it!

I agree with your comment about Losman, but if we know he sucks, why put the ball in his hands??? We were running with success! That play call was a gift to the Jets, unbelievable!!!!

Sorry to be a dick but all of you who think it was an ok play call are f'n retards. How in the world do you make that call when Marshawn has been a beast all day. Yeah in a goal line situation or 3rd and short earlier in the game I could see it. No excuse for that when there is ~2min left, you're in the driver's seat and its deep in your territory. Mind-boggling f'ing stupid.

Well, at least you admitted that you are a dick. :angry:

Matter of opinion. The play call was understandable—not what I would have called, but I have seen many good teams run roll out passes in such situations to put the defense back on their heels, and get a big first down before the 2 minute warning. The only way it is a bad call is if you take the position that JP is such a horrible QB that he should not have the game in his hands, but then we are back to JP's deficiencies.....

It is absolutely the coach's fault.

They have to know they have one of the mentally slowest QBs to ever play the game in there. JPL is as close to clinical retardation as you can get. To call any play that forced him to actually think rests on this coaching staff and their inability to evaluate their own players strengths, weaknesses, and mental capabilities.

Blaming this on Losman is like yelling insults to the short bud kids - they can't help it and neither can JP.

I agree...mostly.

While I don't think JP is "one of the mentally slowest QBs to ever play the game", the guy hasn't shown a high degree of mental acuity, and seems to fumble whenever he is hit, recently.

IMO, ou don't make that call with ANY QB, and certainly not with JP...not when your running game is controlling the game, and you are simply trying to run out the clock, and hold on to the win.

Someone needs to be fired, IMO, for simply being that mother fuc#ing stupid.

Amen brother! Football 101....The percentages say a pass is riskier than a run in this instance, especially a rollout....Just pound our backs into the line....How can you put your QB in that position? OMG, they could of punted and put it on the Jets to score a TD to win.....

All the way to the bank, baby. Jauron's deal just got signed, and Taterhill and his wife Muffy just bought tickets to next year's games and a truck full of weenies for their grill.

PARTY TIME BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS NOT THE COACHING!

Is it too much to ask your offense (and QB) not to make brain dead mistakes? Really, just manage the game.

What was with the time out just before the 2 minute?... IMO, your team is winning, take the 5 yard delay of game penalty. What is the diff between 2 and 5 and 2 and 10 in that spot? Even with the TO and getting his "head straight"... The effing dildo coughs the ball up... :angry:

The sad part is, they gave him every chance in the world to show his stuff off to a perspective team seeking his services, he failed miserably ONCE again... I feel for you JPL... At least you were a 1st rounder and have some coin to show for it!

WHAT? Why not just run again, and get another 5 yards? The Jet's defensive line was DONE, and the Bills were blowing them off the line. Why try something like that? It makes NO sense, IMO.

IT IS NOT THE COACHING!

IT IS THE COACHING! Your right JPL sucks, we know that, so a good coach would keep the ball out of his hands during crucial situations, not call a play that requires JP to make a play!!!

I agree...mostly.

While I don't think JP is "one of the mentally slowest QBs to ever play the game", the guy hasn't shown a high degree of mental acuity, and seems to fumble whenever he is hit, recently.

IMO, ou don't make that call with ANY QB, and certainly not with JP...not when your running game is controlling the game, and you are simply trying to run out the clock, and hold on to the win.

Someone needs to be fired, IMO, for simply being that mother fuc#ing stupid.

It's typical you'd defend JP Dean, after all you've been his biggest apologist over the years. Do you still think he could be great elsewhere, you did say 'nobody really know how good JP will be elsewhere'. Sorry but I certainly do.

No. Actually, it was a bone thrown to JPL... Way to go! Even when your coaches help you out and want to show you off to prespective teams... You blow it.

All he had to do is hold the ball... Not even throw it... Just go right to a scramble (that's his #1 asset isn't it)... That is what I would have done... Totally defied the play that was called and did whatever to protect the game!

Eff the coaches, he is gone anyway... What a dolt, a loyal dolt... Which is even sadder and more pathetic!

Well, at least you admitted that you are a dick. :angry:

Matter of opinion. The play call was understandable—not what I would have called, but I have seen many good teams run roll out passes in such situations to put the defense back on their heels, and get a big first down before the 2 minute warning. The only way it is a bad call is if you take the position that JP is such a horrible QB that he should not have the game in his hands, but then we are back to JP's deficiencies.....

Agree, if we run the ball but don't convert, we're conservative or afraid to go to jugular. Once we do it but don't execute a damn simple play they're crazy.

I'm in no way defending this coaching staff, because they deserve to go away, with the exception of April of course, but sometimes players have to be held accountable.