The "Official" Bills MNF gameday thread

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need a win in the worst way. The Browns D has plenty of issues, but I'm still worried about being able to run the ball - especially tonight. I think they can still throw it (which would hopefully help my fantasy numbers for Evans), but I really wish they'd do some other type of running play than to run it right up the middle where Shaun Rogers will be waiting.

On defense, can they put 7 or 8 in the box and force Brady to throw? Probably not, but I'd like to see some more blitzes - it's the only way they'll get pressure on the QB. I think this is key....it's Quinn's 2nd start in the league and while I don't consider him a true, inexperienced rookie, I do think he'll have trouble if there's pressure on him.

If we allow our DBs to play press coverage and get in Quinn's face with a variety of blitzes we can dominate their O. As B Wings says...don't keep pounding Lynch and Jackson up the middle :wallbash: . Get them to the edge. Get Edwards some deep drops, not all 3 step, and roll him out once in a while. Take some friggin shots downfield regardless of the weather.

And ferchrissakes someone keep CL warm! :devil:

Last three games turnover total for Bills...

for opponents...

Our defense isn't creating any and our offense has been a turnover machine. Forget Quinn, the lights are going to be the brightest on Jauron's defensive gameplan and Edwards' general performance.

If we score more points than them, we should be able to pull out a win out tonite.

(I'm noticing the deafening silence of the smug Cleveland trolls that were all over TSW last season.)

Our Superbowl Bound Buffalo Bills 31

The Cleveland Browns NFL Expansion Team 0

15 and 4 baby!!! :devil:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :wallbash:

If we score more points than them, we should be able to pull out a win out tonite.

(I'm noticing the deafening silence of the smug Cleveland trolls that were all over TSW last season.)

Our Superbowl Bound Buffalo Bills 31

The Cleveland Browns NFL Expansion Team 0

15 and 4 baby!!! :devil:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :wallbash:

I like it!!

Damn. Knew I forgot something. Columbia snowpants. Check. Under Armour top. Check. Under Armour pants. Check. NO DAMN GLOVES FOR TRENT. :wallbash: If the Bills don't pull out a W they owe me $150 in cold weather gear. :devil:

Tickets!!! Tickets!!! Anyone need tickets for tonight's game!!! I have single tickets in sections 109 Row 5 Seat 11(10-15 yd line) $77, 119 Row 35 Seat 8 (corner of the endzone)$50, 311 Row 12 Seat 5 (upper deck 40 yd line)$66, and 334 Row 12 Seat 25 (upper deck 40 yd line)$66.

All prices listed are face value. Accepting Best Offers!!!

Please give me a call at 954-347-4081.

Brian

Damn. Knew I forgot something. Columbia snowpants. Check. Under Armour top. Check. Under Armour pants. Check. NO DAMN GLOVES FOR TRENT. :wallbash: If the Bills don't pull out a W they owe me $150 in cold weather gear. :devil:

You're going to need that gear for our January games this season.

If we allow our DBs to play press coverage and get in Quinn's face with a variety of blitzes we can dominate their O. As B Wings says...don't keep pounding Lynch and Jackson up the middle :wallbash: . Get them to the edge. Get Edwards some deep drops, not all 3 step, and roll him out once in a while. Take some friggin shots downfield regardless of the weather.

And ferchrissakes someone keep CL warm! :devil:

From your keyboard to Jauron's clipboard....

I am taking one for the team today. This bad straek started when the weather turned cooler and I went from drinking Circus Boy to drinking Sam's winter and Bass . So, just went to the store and got a sixer of Circus Boy. Damn, drinking a hef out on the porch next to a fire when it is 40 degrees out will seem odd, but i am willing to make sacrifices in order for the Bills to secure a victory!

I am taking one for the team today. This bad straek started when the weather turned cooler and I went from drinking Circus Boy to drinking Sam's winter and Bass . So, just went to the store and got a sixer of Circus Boy. Damn, drinking a hef out on the porch next to a fire when it is 40 degrees out will seem odd, but i am willing to make sacrifices in order for the Bills to secure a victory!

Good for you, plenz! :wallbash:

I have greasy chips, my beloved Milwaukee Ice, a Snickers bar, and squirt cheese staged for the broadcast. Which means little to most, but much to my crappy old low-flow arteries! :devil:

Go Bills! 1st televised game here!

EDIT - I also have a box of Jujubes.

are we wearing our throwback jerseys?

I am, if that helps. All of you that have one of your own, feel free to wear yours, too. :unsure:

Will also be firing up some wings and downing several 'Blue Lights' here in the Old Dominion with a couple of fellow Bills fans.

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!

I am, if that helps. All of you that have one of your own, feel free to wear yours, too. B-)

Will also be firing up some wings and downing several 'Blue Lights' here in the Old Dominion with a couple of fellow Bills fans.

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!

:unsure:

I was contemplating not drinking until the game started and I got a sense how things would go - but too late for that now........

God I hope they show up and my potential misery isn't multiplied now by the # of beers I drink......

Jaws, talking about what the Bills have to do, says Buffalo is the only team to NOT throw a play action pass in the NFL this year. I knew it was bad, but can they really be that bad to not even try once to trick the defense?