Dolphins rule, Bills blow

FINSfan7

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was funny to see the ball-washing for the Dols after that 2-game winning streak thanks to the gimmicky "Wildcat" formation. Now that it's been figured-out and they've gone on a 2 (soon to be 3) game losing streak, there's nothing. The media was SO looking forward to, and happy to be, blowing Parcells and co., but fortunately it only lasted a couple short weeks.

What's up Buffadorks? Enjoying the snow?

Just wanted to drop in and say that you crazily deluded fans are in for a BIG letdown this Sunday. The Dolphins do not lose on their home turf, nobody comes into our house and beats us, especially the worst team probably in the NFL's history.

It's really funny how everybody here is acting like they just won the lottery cuz of a 5-1 start. Just pathetic. But when you have 0 superbowls, gotta take success where you can get it huh?

I know you're going to reply about the Dolphins 2-4 record but anybody who REALLY knows football (aka not you guys and not the "experts") knows that the Fins are one of a very few favorites to win the Superbowl this year.

But I'll lay off now, I know how bad it must suck to live in Buffalo, bad weather, two awful teams who have never won anything.

Can't wait for Sunday.

Another Miami subprime borrower behind on their mortgage with nothing better to do.

:ph34r:

Just wanted to drop in and say that you crazily deluded fans are in for a BIG letdown this Sunday. The Dolphins do not lose on their home turf, nobody comes into our house and beats us, especially the worst team probably in the NFL's history.

It's really funny how everybody here is acting like they just won the lottery cuz of a 5-1 start. Just pathetic. But when you have 0 superbowls, gotta take success where you can get it huh?

I know you're going to reply about the Dolphins 2-4 record but anybody who REALLY knows football (aka not you guys and not the "experts") knows that the Fins are one of a very few favorites to win the Superbowl this year.

But I'll lay off now, I know how bad it must suck to live in Buffalo, bad weather, two awful teams who have never won anything.

Can't wait for Sunday.

About time you smelly trolls showed up.

Weak effort, but an effort, nonetheless.

Thanks for playing,

[bTW, I'm convinced this is one of our regular Bills-fan posters, masquerading as a Fin fan, to give us someone to make fun of.]

To be fair, the majority of people on this board do not live in Buffalo. Normally trolls try to throw in something about us losing our team to Toronto.

I am disappointed that you did not bring this up, because your team is playing the Bills in Toronto later this year.

[bTW, I'm convinced this is one of our regular Bills-fan posters, masquerading as a Fin fan, to give us someone to make fun of.]

Agreed, no one can really make these statements with such horrible distortion of facts and be serious. :ph34r:

"snot bubble" was pretty funny though.

Is this a real attempt at inciting us? Or a cry for help and a sad plea for more federal dollars toward education in Florida.

Just send those gubmn't dollas to me, I'll edumicate 'em!

Thanks for playing,

Since when do our posters have to masquerade for us to make fun of them?

Can't wait for Sunday.

I'll take 5-1 over 0-15 any day. Thanks for communicating your insipid views in ENGLISH, we know it's not the "native" tongue Dolfellon land. :thumbsup:

Can't wait for Sunday.

hey little girl does your mommy know that you're using her computer?

now be a nice girl and go tell mommy you made a poopoo in your diaper so she can put lotion on your bum bum.

thats a good girl.

Our gimickly little offense? Listen, you don't have an offensive line you just run up the middle for no gains, and you have like the sketchiest QB situation in the league. I was looking through your guys' box scores (no impressive wins) and in that game against the Cardinals, you just randomly started JP Losman again???? It's amazing Edwards even wants anything to do with you anymore. Maybe he's holding out for Canada, I heard that's a nice city even though I've never really been up north.

1. Chad Pennington, Chad Henne and John Beck. 'Nuff said.

2. :wallbash: This might help you write more intelligent posts. It's always good to have someone smarter to help you. Link

NOUN:

pl. cit·ies

1. A center of population, commerce, and culture; a town of significant size and importance.

1. An incorporated municipality in the United States with definite boundaries and legal powers set forth in a charter granted by the state.

2. A Canadian municipality of high rank, usually determined by population but varying by province.

3. A large incorporated town in Great Britain, usually the seat of a bishop, with its title conferred by the Crown.

3. The inhabitants of a city considered as a group.

4. An ancient Greek city-state.

5. Slang Used in combination as an intensive: The playing field was mud city after the big rain.

6. City The financial and commercial center of London. Used with the.

This will help you with that definition:

NOUN:

pl. mu·nic·i·pal·i·ties

1. A political unit, such as a city, town, or village, incorporated for local self-government.

2. A body of officials appointed to manage the affairs of a local political unit.

And finally:

NOUN:

pl. coun·tries

1. A nation or state.

2. The territory of a nation or state; land.

3. The people of a nation or state; populace: The whole country will profit from the new economic reforms.

2. The land of a person's birth or citizenship: Foreign travel is restricted in his country.

3. A region, territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture: hill country; Bible country.

4. An area or expanse outside cities and towns; a rural area: a vacation in the country.

5. Law A jury.

6. Informal Country music.

ADJECTIVE:

1. Of, relating to, or typical of the country: a country road; country cooking.

2. Of or relating to country music.

I know it will take a lot of contemplating on your part to figure out which one of those definitions should be used in order to understand the bolded/italicized part of your post, but just take your time and ruminate on it for awhile and I'm sure it will carom around your noggin enough and eventually, with the help of a teacher, cling to the tiny clump of cells you call a brain and slowly it will dawn on you that you made a mistake.

Lot's of big words there. Look 'em up and I will have helped you learn something. :thumbsup:

Our gimickly little offense? Listen, you don't have an offensive line you just run up the middle for no gains, and you have like the sketchiest QB situation in the league. I was looking through your guys' box scores (no impressive wins) and in that game against the Cardinals, you just randomly started JP Losman again???? It's amazing Edwards even wants anything to do with you anymore. Maybe he's holding out for Canada, I heard that's a nice city even though I've never really been up north.

Good to know that the Bills have their 2nd bye in a 3 week span.

Can't wait for Sunday.

The only reason this guy is happy is because last year on the CBS pre-game show, Dan Marino said he guarantees the dolphins will double their win total from 2007 in 2008.

The lottery is for broke ass bitches like you Miami folk.

Can't wait for Sunday.

FU

Thanks for playing,

sure seems like it....i got punked by the fake Raiders troll a few weeks back, so I'm gun-shy to respond.....

"Buffadorks?"

It's funny how you try to defend the Bills, I read 73 posts and not one even mentioned anything the Bills have on the DOLPHINS. I can't wait til the ass kicking happens and trust me I'll be right here to gather my apologies hahaha.

And ok, Canada's not a city, but there's basically one city in Canada right? except Quebec maybe but I hate the french more than I hate Buffalo people. Maybe you all will move to Toronto with the Bills? That'd be nice, I heard they have no problem with gays up there so it'd benefit you folks.

Fins are going 12-4 then straight to the Superbowl baby! Buffalo is just obstacle number one (and not a big obstacle either)

And it's funny that one guy said how lotto tickets are for poor sh-- from Miami, how much poor sh-- is up your way in Buffalo? I wouldn't be caught dead up there just cuz I don't want a thousand people asking me to donate money.

Ok have fun with the Buffalo gals til Sunday when I guess the game might get their ugly mugs out of your head. I'm gonna be with my uber hot girlfriend (thats how they make em down here) so later.

Of all the road games I've been to, the Fish fans are probably the worst at trash talking. Zero creativity or wit.

So I guess "Buffadorks" might actually be about their speed.

Maybe I was wrong, after 3 pages a bills fan would have owned up to this LAME sh-- if he started it.

It's funny how you try to defend the Bills, I read 73 posts and not one even mentioned anything the Bills have on the DOLPHINS. I can't wait til the ass kicking happens and trust me I'll be right here to gather my apologies hahaha.

And ok, Canada's not a city, but there's basically one city in Canada right? except Quebec maybe but I hate the french more than I hate Buffalo people. Maybe you all will move to Toronto with the Bills? That'd be nice, I heard they have no problem with gays up there so it'd benefit you folks.

Fins are going 12-4 then straight to the Superbowl baby! Buffalo is just obstacle number one (and not a big obstacle either)

And it's funny that one guy said how lotto tickets are for poor sh-- from Miami, how much poor sh-- is up your way in Buffalo? I wouldn't be caught dead up there just cuz I don't want a thousand people asking me to donate money.

Ok have fun with the Buffalo gals til Sunday when I guess the game might get their ugly mugs out of your head. I'm gonna be with my uber hot girlfriend (thats how they make em down here) so later.

Agree that they definitely "make" women down there. Usually out of someone who was previously named Raoul.

you haven't said anything at all. You think we put losman in place of edwards for a "random reason." trent was injured and was taken to the locker room. that is what backups do. they replace the starters in case of an injury.... but you wouldn't know that. your whole team is full of back ups. But at least you have that WR you draft to return those punts! but it is ok, because we have 3 return guys that are all better than him. And if you think that pentington is better than edwards, than you haven't seen a bills game or a dolphins game this season.

and you said that "no one goes on your turf and beat you?" seriously, you do know the dolphins have lost home games this season, right?