Dolphins rule, Bills blow

FINSfan7

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was funny to see the ball-washing for the Dols after that 2-game winning streak thanks to the gimmicky "Wildcat" formation. Now that it's been figured-out and they've gone on a 2 (soon to be 3) game losing streak, there's nothing. The media was SO looking forward to, and happy to be, blowing Parcells and co., but fortunately it only lasted a couple short weeks.

What's up Buffadorks? Enjoying the snow?

Just wanted to drop in and say that you crazily deluded fans are in for a BIG letdown this Sunday. The Dolphins do not lose on their home turf, nobody comes into our house and beats us, especially the worst team probably in the NFL's history.

It's really funny how everybody here is acting like they just won the lottery cuz of a 5-1 start. Just pathetic. But when you have 0 superbowls, gotta take success where you can get it huh?

I know you're going to reply about the Dolphins 2-4 record but anybody who REALLY knows football (aka not you guys and not the "experts") knows that the Fins are one of a very few favorites to win the Superbowl this year.

But I'll lay off now, I know how bad it must suck to live in Buffalo, bad weather, two awful teams who have never won anything.

Can't wait for Sunday.

Another Miami subprime borrower behind on their mortgage with nothing better to do.

:ph34r:

Just wanted to drop in and say that you crazily deluded fans are in for a BIG letdown this Sunday. The Dolphins do not lose on their home turf, nobody comes into our house and beats us, especially the worst team probably in the NFL's history.

It's really funny how everybody here is acting like they just won the lottery cuz of a 5-1 start. Just pathetic. But when you have 0 superbowls, gotta take success where you can get it huh?

I know you're going to reply about the Dolphins 2-4 record but anybody who REALLY knows football (aka not you guys and not the "experts") knows that the Fins are one of a very few favorites to win the Superbowl this year.

But I'll lay off now, I know how bad it must suck to live in Buffalo, bad weather, two awful teams who have never won anything.

Can't wait for Sunday.

About time you smelly trolls showed up.

Weak effort, but an effort, nonetheless.

Thanks for playing,

[bTW, I'm convinced this is one of our regular Bills-fan posters, masquerading as a Fin fan, to give us someone to make fun of.]

To be fair, the majority of people on this board do not live in Buffalo. Normally trolls try to throw in something about us losing our team to Toronto.

I am disappointed that you did not bring this up, because your team is playing the Bills in Toronto later this year.

[bTW, I'm convinced this is one of our regular Bills-fan posters, masquerading as a Fin fan, to give us someone to make fun of.]

Agreed, no one can really make these statements with such horrible distortion of facts and be serious. :ph34r:

"snot bubble" was pretty funny though.

Is this a real attempt at inciting us? Or a cry for help and a sad plea for more federal dollars toward education in Florida.

Just send those gubmn't dollas to me, I'll edumicate 'em!

About time you smelly trolls showed up.

Weak effort, but an effort, nonetheless.

Thanks for playing,

Since when do our posters have to masquerade for us to make fun of them?

Can't wait for Sunday.

I'll take 5-1 over 0-15 any day. Thanks for communicating your insipid views in ENGLISH, we know it's not the "native" tongue Dolfellon land. :thumbsup: