Happy B'Day to Bill from NYC

:D

Cheers, William, and I look forward to the Oakland game.

HBD to anyone else I missed this week, as well. Still don't have my laptop back, so I was without I-net access while I was in Buffalo ...

JP bought you a broom, Trent got you some toasty gloves and the Bills organization is mailing you your very own defensive back.

Happy Birthday.

:D<_<

:rolleyes:

Cheers, William, and I look forward to the Oakland game.

HBD to anyone else I missed this week, as well. Still don't have my laptop back, so I was without I-net access while I was in Buffalo ...

Early prediction, that Oakland game will be second best tailgate of the year. Behind the preseason game, of course! Happy Birthday, Bill.

Thanks to all!!! :bag: I can surely be a bit much, and I really do appreciate the dialogue and yes, the indulgence.

eball you are right. I am old but like Trent, I still have "it." :censored:

Badol, I am saving questions for the tailgate yet again. Sorry. :rolleyes: Would you pressure R.Rich to come up for this game? He is breaking my chops. WTF, ya know? :bag:

Lori and CL.....there would be no TSW without you. Not really.

Yes, our foursome is going to do a McFaddens this year. These 3 guys are as good as anybody in the world. I personally vouch for them, and this is huge in my culture.

Thanks to all of you people from Philly. You know who you are. Seriously, I never expected this type of help in terms of helping me finding my daughter a place to live. I am sure that none of you will ever imagine how much this meant/means to me. I can't even put it into words. You people are off the charts cool and I will never, not ever forget this.

Grant, I ask you personally for a present....a full and speedy recovery. I wish you all the best and I think about you and your advice when I tend to my vegetable garden. You get well my friend. Period.

God bless you all.

BfNYC