James Hardy

Especially when the tards just can't admit that they're judging completely without facts. But nice job comparing this to Pacman, etc. Way to perpetuate the stupidity.

I don't think it's that out of line to say it's a lack of good judgment for Hardy to be in the this mess.

I'm sorry I don't need a doctor's report and character witnesses for the 73 year old woman before I put any stock into what she's saying.

But based on her account, I think Hardy's actions were irresponsible.

Irresponsible and unwise. Not heinous, thuggish, evil, dastardly, heathen, or terrible. Just irresponsible and unwise.

Sorry that my opinion comes across to you as stupid and judgmental.

Unfortunately, there probably won't be enough proof one way or another. Because there won't be any further investigation on this incident.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I wrong in assuming

Let me stop you right there. The answer is YES. You, sir, have made a complete and utter ass of yourself in this thread. Please don't ever serve on a jury, for all of our sakes.

Your comments are embarrassing and disgusting in their ignorance.

He's not going to get charged if there are conflicting stories about what happened.

73 year old woman says he was beating his dad, took out his gun, and drove off.

Dad says the nothing happend.

No charges are gonna happen, because the cops have conflicting stories. Not because Hardy didn't actually take out his gun (for whatever reason).

And not because Hardy took out a gun, either. THAT'S WHY THEY'RE CONFLICTING STORIES!!!

Jesus...how can you admit that there's no clear-cut evidence that he pulled out his gun, and then turn around and use that as evidence that he took out his gun???? :blink:

Let me stop you right there. The answer is YES. You, sir, have made a complete and utter ass of yourself in this thread. Please don't ever serve on a jury, for all of our sakes.

Party Pooper :blink:

Give him a break dude. this entire board is based on assumptions

if we stay healthy this year

if hardy can catch jump balls in the end zone

if stround can be his pro bowl presence

if trent edwards can continue to develop

if Turk can advance our offense out of the ice ages

we can be good this year.

If you ever want to get out of jury duty, just mail in a copy of this thread and identify yourself as Joe Miner.

Wow.

Was it something I said?

Holy cow, perhaps we all just need to take a few deep breaths. I'm not personally attacking anyone, not even Hardy (I really don't see it as a personal attack to say that your actions were irresponsible).

I would be thrilled to hear that the old lady just finished off the last of her medical marijuana, and can't see her own shoes, and has no idea what she's talking about, and this whole thing is a media driven mistake. I just tend to lean towards that being more wishful thinking than likely to be true.

Sorry that offends you so much.

Wow.

Was it something I said?

Holy cow, perhaps we all just need to take a few deep breaths. I'm not personally attacking anyone, not even Hardy (I really don't see it as a personal attack to say that your actions were irresponsible).

I would be thrilled to hear that the old lady just finished off the last of her medical marijuana, and can't see her own shoes, and has no idea what she's talking about, and this whole thing is a media driven mistake. I just tend to lean towards that being more wishful thinking than likely to be true.

The day before, that same elderly lady mistook Hardy for someone who was "just glad to see her."

GO BILLS!!!

I'm unclear on what the fuss is - are some suggesting that the police were derelict, incompetent, or corrupt for walking away from this without taking action? I mean a serious crime was definitely committed here, right? I mean, a lot of folks posting on this board seem to have iron-clad, first-hand knowledge of exactly what happened, it seems.

Now what if the 73 y.o. neighbor was myopic, without her bifocals, perhaps a bit senile, possibly attention-starved, was jealous of the Hardy family, had a 'bone-to-pick', maybe just wanted to cause trouble, or maybe even just plain delusional? Then again, perhaps Mrs Kravitz was just a tad late getting up from her chair, grabbing her walker, and somnambulating over to the window, and actually missed dear ol' dad pulling a knife? No one really knows, right? So really, the smart thing to do would be to just STFU, I think.

Perhaps the incident never even occurred, since the police just summarily dismissed it and NO CHARGES WERE FILED!!!! :blink:

Frankly, anyone who proffers any opinion that assumes knowledge of what actually happened, belongs in 'Tard-ville'.

JMHO.

GO BILLSSS!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! :P

I'm unclear on what the fuss is - are some suggesting that the police were derelict, incompetent, or corrupt for walking away from this without taking action? I mean a serious crime was definitely committed here, right? I mean, a lot of folks posting on this board seem to have iron-clad, first-hand knowledge of exactly what happened, it seems.

Now what if the 73 y.o. neighbor was myopic, without her bifocals, perhaps a bit senile, possibly attention-starved, was jealous of the Hardy family, had a 'bone-to-pick', maybe just wanted to cause trouble, or maybe even just plain delusional? Then again, perhaps Mrs Kravitz was just a tad late getting up from her chair, grabbing her walker, and somnambulating over to the window, and actually missed dear ol' dad pulling a knife? No one really knows, right? So really, the smart thing to do would be to just STFU, I think.

Perhaps the incident never even occurred, since the police just summarily dismissed it and NO CHARGES WERE FILED!!!! :blink:

Frankly, anyone who proffers any opinion that assumes knowledge of what actually happened, belongs in 'Tard-ville'.

JMHO.

GO BILLSSS!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! :P

Mary Jo Kopechne would have been 68 this year. She could have been that neighbors friend.

Wow.

Was it something I said?

Forget it Joe. The guy is a Buffalo Bill. With Hargrove, the cops were brutal. With Hardy, the 73 year old lady is not to be trusted, but Hardy is. He doesn't have issues.

I just hope that he stays out of trouble in the future.

Forget it Joe. The guy is a Buffalo Bill. With Hargrove, the cops were brutal. With Hardy, the 73 year old lady is not to be trusted, but Hardy is. He doesn't have issues.

Oversimplify much, Bill?

The point is: NONE OF US KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED.

Any assumptions as to what happened are thus premature at best and blatantly without basis at worst.

What's so hard to understand about that?

look,

anyone who owns a gun is an idiot. no one needs them. they are for police only. if there is any weapon involved police should be able to come in and just arrest everyone. you can trust the cops.

also, i'm a vegitarian

/hitler

GUNS BAD, BAD BAD!!!

cereal tho, people are saying he should just abandon his family. sure. this guys dad is a bad dude, don't tell me just because hardy is big and strong he has nothing to fear from his father. an average sized dude with a real will to kill you could do it in seconds with any number of house hold objects.

also,

GUNS BAD BAD BAD, NO MOAR FIFTH AMENDMENT!!!!11ONEONE

You're a former cop. You of all people should know the reliability of uncorroborated witness testimony, even first-hand.

And that's not defending Hardy. That's criticizing all the people that know exactly what happened based on nothing more than third-hand uncorroborated witness testimony...

look,

anyone who owns a gun is an idiot. no one needs them. they are for police only. if there is any weapon involved police should be able to come in and just arrest everyone. you can trust the cops.

also, i'm a vegitarian

/hitler

GUNS BAD, BAD BAD!!!

cereal tho, people are saying he should just abandon his family. sure. this guys dad is a bad dude, don't tell me just because hardy is big and strong he has nothing to fear from his father. an average sized dude with a real will to kill you could do it in seconds with any number of house hold objects.

also,

GUNS BAD BAD BAD, NO MOAR FIFTH AMENDMENT!!!!11ONEONE

That's right! Never go against the grain! :blink:

j/k

When has he ever been in trouble?

He had a girlfriend who enjoyed wrestling with him and a kid who likes to destroy phones. Now we have blind 73 year old woman making up stories about guns at a mothers day parties, and impecable credibility of a dead beat dad who spent time in prison, with a son who is about to cash in

All misunderstandings