James Hardy

Technically that doesn't matter.

Assuming he actually pulled it out.

You need to go back and read what I responded to, as - technically - it matters a great deal....

All those people who wondered if Hardy was a bust are kinda right...because he was this close (holds fingers close together) from busting a cap into his dad.

How could he have been "this close to busting a cap into his dad" if there were no 'caps' in the gun? :blink:

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, not solely directed at you, but I really don't think I've thrown Hardy under the bus.

If anyone cares to point out to me where I did, I'll certainly apologize.

Again, I don't think that saying he showed bad judgment in this situation is throwing him under the bus. In fact, I think I've gone out of my way to say I don't think he's a terrible person. If anyone finds a post where I said anything more than this was bad judgment or irresponsible behavior on his part, then by all means show it to me. I don't think that's what I've been saying, so if that's what people have been reading, then I should probably clarify my statements.

Even though I do not agree with it, I understand what your argument is. I'm not really directing the comment at you. Its simply an observation that in some people's eyes, he appears to be guilty even though we don't know what happened.

Technically that doesn't matter.

Assuming he actually pulled it out.

Hell, if we're going to assume let's just assume he actually shot his dad, and execute the son of a B word.

While we're at it, can we assume that Marshawn Lynch ran for 2400 yards and 31 touchdowns last season? Or that Kiera Knightley is giving me a lap dance right now?

Christ almighty, you're giving all Poles a bad name - you'd think, with all that's been happening in WNY lately, you'd know better.

So how many years did Anthony Capozzi rot in jail because he was positively identified by his 'victims' as the Bike Path Rapist, while Altemio Sanchez lived the charade of an upstanding citizen, free to continue raping innocent victims for 22 years ??? :blink:

But no, certainly this woman saw everything that happened with total, utter clarity - that is, if anything happened at all.

That must be why the police dropped the whole affair. :P

What are you talking about?

I'm agreeing with the rest of the crowd, I have now seen my ways and was just posting the many reasons why he is inocent, although I should also add at the end that he is a Buffalo Bill.

Hell, if we're going to assume let's just assume he actually shot his dad, and execute the son of a B word.

While we're at it, can we assume that Marshawn Lynch ran for 2400 yards and 31 touchdowns last season? Or that Kiera Knightley is giving me a lap dance right now?

YOU BASTARD I JUST SPIT RETATTA ALL OVER MY MONITOR!!! :blink::P

What are you talking about?

I'm agreeing with the rest of the crowd, I have now seen my ways and was just posting the many reasons why he is inocent, although I should also add at the end that he is a Buffalo Bill.

OK then. :blink:

You're a good egg. Not like that recidivist Hardy.

(I have also heard - from that same old neighbor lady, so it must be true - that, as a young boy, Hardy pulled the wings off flies and also tortured small kittens. I don't know why we drafted the bum.)

I don't know this guy, I don't know what he did, I don't know what he didn't do....

I do know that.... just the fact that his name is even mentioned in the news (in a negative way) concerns me.

I do know that....I want him to score many touchdowns for the Bills.

I do know that.....I don't want him to be the next Pacman....

Sometimes where there is smoke there is fire....

Sometimes where there is smoke there is no fire....

Time will tell!

GO BILLS!

Joe Miner, is that you?

its cut and dry really. i mean, how many chances does this guy get? he has a violent history of beating and killing everyone close to him. I would not be shocked if he pulls a gun and/or shoots one of his teammates or coaches before his rookie season is done. Fuggin 2nd round pick down the drain.

its cut and dry really. i mean, how many chances does this guy get? he has a violent history of beating and killing everyone close to him. I would not be shocked if he pulls a gun and/or shoots one of his teammates or coaches before his rookie season is done. Fuggin 2nd round pick down the drain.

He's just so god damn irresponsible.

I mean

IRRESPONSIBLE

Think about what that word means! Especially when used without context!

Wow, what a thread.... :blink: Doesn't "Innocent until proven guilty" factor in here somewhere?

Oops, that's right, you actually have to be CHARGED, arraigned, and tried for something for that phrase to matter. Sorry, I forgot. So I guess it's OK to randomly speculate, assume, character assassinate, condemn and publicly convict to your heart's content because Hardy wasn't actually charged with anything. IF he is charged, ONLY THEN we are supposed to apply "innocent until proven guilty". Right?

Am I getting it?

Wow, what a thread.... :rolleyes: Doesn't "Innocent until proven guilty" factor in here somewhere?

Oops, that's right, you actually have to be CHARGED, arraigned, and tried for something for that phrase to matter. Sorry, I forgot. So I guess it's OK to randomly speculate, assume, character assassinate, condemn and publicly convict to your heart's content because Hardy wasn't actually charged with anything. IF he is charged, ONLY THEN we are supposed to apply "innocent until proven guilty". Right?

Am I getting it?

sigh..... how do i reach theeeeze keeeeeds

Wow, what a thread.... :rolleyes: Doesn't "Innocent until proven guilty" factor in here somewhere?

Am I getting it?

You got it! :w00t:

Am I getting it?

Yes. For example: you are an evil, evil person for being the biggest distributor of crystal meth in Philadelphia, and I'm ashamed to even be rooting for the same football team as you, and I hope you live a long, long life so you can spend it rotting in jail - assuming, of course, that you're the biggest distributor of crystal meth in Philly.

See how that works?

Am I getting it?

Watch CNN, MSNBC, E!, CBS, ABC, FOX, BBC, and NBC, read the NY Times. LA Times, Chicago Trib, Washington Post etc.

And disabuse yourself of this "innocent until proven guilty" nonsense. :w00t:

Hey now... I don't f'ing have any "anger issues"!!

:rolleyes:

Anger issues + history of domestic disturbances + hand gun permit = bad things.

Buyers remorse in isle five.