James Hardy

You're a former cop. You of all people should know the reliability of uncorroborated witness testimony, even first-hand.

And that's not defending Hardy. That's criticizing all the people that know exactly what happened based on nothing more than third-hand uncorroborated witness testimony...

You think he (BfNYC) is going to understand that?

:blink::P

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the average American Drama Queen...

Who really cares what James did. Does that affect his football career? No, not at all.... So why $#$%^in care what he did. All humans are Saints...

I can hear the play by play now..

" Oh did Hardy drop a bad one there, the Bills needed that first down.. You know John, I think that gun incident is causing him to drop balls"

or...

" Oh what a catch by Hardy, oh man what a one handed grab... That trigger finger is something else!"

I would hate to be around the day CNN shuts its doors. Ill invest my money in Prozac now.

You're a former cop. You of all people should know the reliability of uncorroborated witness testimony, even first-hand.

And that's not defending Hardy. That's criticizing all the people that know exactly what happened based on nothing more than third-hand uncorroborated witness testimony...

The thing is Tom, are you surprised at what happened? Seriously.

What we have now is a kid who smacked around his baby momma, and was accused of drawing a weapon at a Mothers Day party. You tell me, do you think he might have been in any other unreported incidents, or, do ya think that these two events were the only incidents of their kind in his life?

I don't know what happened; this is true. But, another incident would fail to shock me even a little bit. How about you?

This thread reveals a bit about the people that post on this board.

I don't like quite a few of you out there.

I'm sure with that statement you've hurt alot of peoples feelings...............NOTHING MORE THEN FEELINGS........FEEELIGNS..

oops sorry, I'm upset. :blink:

The thing is Tom, are you surprised at what happened? Seriously.

What we have now is a kid who smacked around his baby momma, and was accused of drawing a weapon at a Mothers Day party. You tell me, do you think he might have been in any other unreported incidents, or, do ya think that these two events were the only incidents of their kind in his life?

I don't know what happened; this is true. But, another incident would fail to shock me even a little bit. How about you?

How many people do you know of who've smacked their "baby mommas" around and then gotten a concealed carry permit?

Wow.

Was it something I said?

Holy cow, perhaps we all just need to take a few deep breaths. I'm not personally attacking anyone, not even Hardy (I really don't see it as a personal attack to say that your actions were irresponsible).

I would be thrilled to hear that the old lady just finished off the last of her medical marijuana, and can't see her own shoes, and has no idea what she's talking about, and this whole thing is a media driven mistake. I just tend to lean towards that being more wishful thinking than likely to be true.

Sorry that offends you so much.

Yes. It was something you said. Repeatedly.

I didn't say I was offended. I'm embarrassed (for you) and disgusted that you continue to defend a completely untenable position.

All those people who wondered if Hardy was a bust are kinda right...because he was this close (holds fingers close together) from busting a cap into his dad.

No he wasn't, there was no gun, he was just putting it down because he didn't want it to go off during a fight, he didn't point it at anyone, his father was a deadbeat and he was in prison while he was growing up, he had a permit so its fine, his father was threatening so he feared for his and his families safety, no crime was committed cause the police decided not to press charges, nothing happened because the story is coming from an old lady who lived next door............

Forget it Joe. The guy is a Buffalo Bill. With Hargrove, the cops were brutal. With Hardy, the 73 year old lady is not to be trusted, but Hardy is. He doesn't have issues.

I just hope that he stays out of trouble in the future.

Yeah Bill. That's exactly what everyone is saying. Except that's not what anyone is saying.