James Hardy

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget it Joe. The guy is a Buffalo Bill. With Hargrove, the cops were brutal. With Hardy, the 73 year old lady is not to be trusted, but Hardy is. He doesn't have issues.

I just hope that he stays out of trouble in the future.

More generalities and assumptions that have nothing to do with what I've posted in this thread. Of course, I've already noticed that sticking to cold hard facts isn't exactly your strong suit.

Kum-ba-yah, Bills fans!! :blink:

Hardy was the first WR taken this year... Right?

Just thought I'd add that...

:blink:

No, he wasn't. Donnie Avery (who?!) was. And then Devin Thomas. Then Jordy Nelson. Then Hardy.

More generalities and assumptions that have nothing to do with what I've posted in this thread. Of course, I've already noticed that sticking to cold hard facts isn't exactly your strong suit.

Kum-ba-yah, Bills fans!! :blink:

And unfortunately, facts are hard to come by in this story. But that's not going to stop anyone from throwing Hardy under the bus. No sir.

No he wasn't, there was no gun, he was just putting it down because he didn't want it to go off during a fight, he didn't point it at anyone, his father was a deadbeat and he was in prison while he was growing up, he had a permit so its fine, his father was threatening so he feared for his and his families safety, no crime was committed cause the police decided not to press charges, nothing happened because the story is coming from an old lady who lived next door............

Where did you read that Hardy was putting the gun down so that it wouldn't go off?

This situation is unfortunate. Not because Hardy allegedly pulled a gun on his deadbeat, drug-dealing, hanging-on father, but because he has elements like this in his life which will make it difficult for him, and keep "pulling him back in." Hopefully he can leave it all behind.

No he wasn't, there was no gun, he was just putting it down because he didn't want it to go off during a fight, he didn't point it at anyone, his father was a deadbeat and he was in prison while he was growing up, he had a permit so its fine, his father was threatening so he feared for his and his families safety, no crime was committed cause the police decided not to press charges, nothing happened because the story is coming from an old lady who lived next door............

Christ almighty, you're giving all Poles a bad name - you'd think, with all that's been happening in WNY lately, you'd know better.

So how many years did Anthony Capozzi rot in jail because he was positively identified by his 'victims' as the Bike Path Rapist, while Altemio Sanchez lived the charade of an upstanding citizen, free to continue raping innocent victims for 22 years ??? :blink:

But no, certainly this woman saw everything that happened with total, utter clarity - that is, if anything happened at all.

That must be why the police dropped the whole affair. :P

And unfortunately, facts are hard to come by in this story. But that's not going to stop anyone from throwing Hardy under the bus. No sir.

Ok, not solely directed at you, but I really don't think I've thrown Hardy under the bus.

If anyone cares to point out to me where I did, I'll certainly apologize.

Again, I don't think that saying he showed bad judgment in this situation is throwing him under the bus. In fact, I think I've gone out of my way to say I don't think he's a terrible person. If anyone finds a post where I said anything more than this was bad judgment or irresponsible behavior on his part, then by all means show it to me. I don't think that's what I've been saying, so if that's what people have been reading, then I should probably clarify my statements.

You're a former cop. You of all people should know the reliability of uncorroborated witness testimony, even first-hand.

And that's not defending Hardy. That's criticizing all the people that know exactly what happened based on nothing more than third-hand uncorroborated witness testimony...

Stop defending Hardy

Stop defending Hardy

what would you know, cop hater? Look at hardy's history. he beat his girlfriend, and then beat his infant son with the phone. i'm sure he's done this in the past as well, and has probably beaten other girlfriends and other infant children that he has. At the BBQ, he probably was going to kill his dad, his mom, and everyone else. If it wasnt for the heroic old 73 year old lady, there'd probably be upwards of 1500 dead in that neighborhood, all due to james hardy. He should be put where he belongs, in a cell with cedric benson. then they can talk about beating cops and beating and killing family members.

what would you know, cop hater? Look at hardy's history. he beat his girlfriend, and then beat his infant son with the phone. i'm sure he's done this in the past as well, and has probably beaten other girlfriends and other infant children that he has. At the BBQ, he probably was going to kill his dad, his mom, and everyone else. If it wasnt for the heroic old 73 year old lady, there'd probably be upwards of 1500 dead in that neighborhood, all due to james hardy. He should be put where he belongs, in a cell with cedric benson. then they can talk about beating cops and beating and killing family members.

Joe Miner, is that you?