I Can't Wait Until The Home Opener!!

R. Rich

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is it possible to hate something about the Seahawks? Is there something out there, that we could collectively use, to start hating this opener against the Hawks?

How do we make them despised in only 145 days?

Only 145 days 'til the opener. YES!!!

I will be in the 2nd best place watching this game, other than the game itself, VEGAS at the Mandalay sports book (company trip). Whoooo hooo!

Rule #1 as a Bills fan, never bet on the Bills...looks like I will be breaking the number one rule....again! Its just too fun!

How is it possible to hate something about the Seahawks? Is there something out there, that we could collectively use, to start hating this opener against the Hawks?

They are glorified seagulls. You know what seagulls are? Moochers, scavengers, poachers that's what seagulls are. We hates 'em.

Sorry, best I could come up with.

They are glorified seagulls. You know what seagulls are? Moochers, scavengers, poachers that's what seagulls are. We hates 'em.

Sorry, best I could come up with.

Seagulls are also notorious Marxists.

I say cut off their wings and dump some oil on them. It's what commies deserve.

Seagulls are also notorious Marxists.

I say cut off their wings and dump some oil on them. It's what commies deserve.

Corporate people who visit manufacturing facilities are called "Seagulls", because...

- They fly in, in the morning.

- They eat all your food.

- Then they shiit all over the place.

- Then they fly out in the afternoon.

Corporate people who visit manufacturing facilities are called "Seagulls", because...

- They fly in, in the morning.

- They eat all your food.

- Then they shiit all over the place.

- Then they fly out in the afternoon.

:lol: :lol:

Never heard that before.

They are the ONLY team to desert the AFC when the NFL realligned.

They were not an original AFL team (they were an "expansion".

They took Howard Ballard away (free agency actually did) and

edit: In one of the earlier AFLs or AAFC, the Miami team was the Seahawks!

edit: In one of the earlier AFLs or AAFC, the Miami team was the Seahawks!

AAFC. They folded after going 3-11 in 1946. Buffalo beat them in pre-season, but lost to them twice in 1946 (17-14 and 21-14). The only other team to lose to them was the Brooklyn Dodgers the last game of the season.

Y'all don't remember Rick Freaking Mirer beating Kelly and crew a few years back? The same team ruining Kelly's Wall of Fame day with another win in 2001? The 56-17 beatdown in their first meeting in 1977, when Jim Zorn threw four TD passes and O.J. Simpson's season-ending knee injury meant he'd never play another game for the Bills? In Relentless, Sal Maiorana called that game "perhaps the most embarrassing loss in team history."

Can't find anything to get fired up about? You people just need to work on your hate, is all.

:lol:

Y'all don't remember Rick Freaking Mirer beating Kelly and crew a few years back? The same team ruining Kelly's Wall of Fame day with another win in 2001? The 56-17 beatdown in their first meeting in 1977, when Jim Zorn threw four TD passes and O.J. Simpson's season-ending knee injury meant he'd never play another game for the Bills? In Relentless, Sal Maiorana called that game "perhaps the most embarrassing loss in team history."

Can't find anything to get fired up about? You people just need to work on your hate, is all.

:wallbash:

Lori, thanks for dredging up those suppressed memories. Unfortunately, I remember them all. :P

And while we're at it, maybe you should say that "You people just need to work on your extreme dislike, is all." Afterall, Rich started this thread and you know his golden rule: You shouldn't hate. :thumbsup:

Rich, where are you? You start a countdown thread and stop after one friggin' day???! Slacker!

Living in the northwest amongst many Seahawks fans i'm really looking forward to the home opener. I was verbally abusing a 'Hawks fan at work just yesterday about how they're going to get beat down on opening day. He replied with the same ol' sh-t, "The Bills? When is the last time they made the playoffs? Hahahaha!" I wanted to hit him in the knee cap with my hammer, but I restrained myself.

All my friends are Seahawks fans so it will double my pleasure if we can beat em' :P

:beer:

A few years back???? That was 1996 - The Dean & I made that road trip to Seattle, along with the several of the SFBABB from The North Star.

It was one of the most miserable Bills road trips I can remember - Seattle was rainy, cold, and raw, the Kingdome was one of the worst football stadia I've ever been to, the game was so disppointing that I had to leave in the 2nd half and go down to McCormick's to drown my misery in Booker's bourbon, and we left town with the mantra, "Seattle is a town built on schitt and sawdust, and every there is stupid!"

Thanks for reminding me, Lori - now I got my Seattle hate goin'!

God, I hate the Seahawks!