I Can't Wait Until The Home Opener!!

R. Rich

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody aint to good at math. Is it 46 or 44?

Bellevue linkage

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know Buffalo's opening day record for this decade? And for the record, I feel more confident about opening day this year then I did last year. There was no doubt in my mind that Champ Bailey and the Bronco's Defense was going to shut down or at least hold our Offensive in check the entire game. Seatle has a good Defense but I do not believe they have the ability to hold us down the way Denver did.

Go Bills!

John

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know Buffalo's opening day record for this decade? And for the record, I feel more confident about opening day this year then I did last year. There was no doubt in my mind that Champ Bailey and the Bronco's Defense was going to shut down or at least hold our Offensive in check the entire game. Seatle has a good Defense but I do not believe they have the ability to hold us down the way Denver did.

Go Bills!

John

19-29

wikilinki

07/23/08 = Julian day #205

09/07/08 (date of the Bills-Seahawks game) = Julian day #251

Guess it is 44 days away after all.

Hoo the heck is Julian? And furthermore, I never said your calculations were wrong, I was just too lazy to figire it out.

• 3 weeks later...
We're coming into the home stretch now:

T minus 10 days and counting!!!!

SONOFABITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Single digits tomorrow...

Off subject...someone needs to provide pics of the Garbage Plate destruction derby that takes place the Friday before the opener.