I Can't Wait Until The Home Opener!!

R. Rich

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Not so. Sollie has a keen mind about the game. A very nice and charitable man; when he was in Cincy, he was helpful to many.

He is not going to star in a Shakespeare play, true.

We hates him! ;)

125 days...common training camp!

We hates him! ;)

125 days...common training camp!

Every time I see that in a post I think of ICE and his "Common, man!" rants. Still cracks me up for some reason.

GO BILLS!!!

Every time I see that in a post I think of ICE and his "Common, man!" rants. Still cracks me up for some reason.

GO BILLS!!!

Careful Dog, I've been told that ICE and R.Rich are one and the same. Can't confirm it, but I've never seen the 'two' of them together. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Careful Dog, I've been told that ICE and R.Rich are one and the same. Can't confirm it, but I've never seen the 'two' of them together.

Well maybe if you got out of that Texas hole you're in and went up for an opener.....you would.

:censored:

Well maybe if you got out of that Texas hole you're in and went up for an opener.....you would.

A dagger through my heart!

How about you meet me in St. Louie?

115 days until real live Buffalo Bills Football!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As far as I'm concerned- we only have one month until my thirst will be quenched. Pre-season games include primetime TV spots, (sometimes) my favorite announcers, and FINALLY something good enough on television to drag me away from PC games during my free time.

Oh and the struggle to find the broadcast of the less "important" games is also appealing, much like a women playing hard to get.

ONE MORE MONTH

• 2 weeks later...
I recently heard something on Sirius NFL that was the best thing it aired in the past two months: "Catch all the pre-season games all next month on Sirius NFL."

Just as long as we don't have to listen to the screamer (Schein) all throughout the broadcast. He and Weelcots are annoying.

Just as long as we don't have to listen to the screamer (Schein) all throughout the broadcast. He and Weelcots are annoying.

I think they're less annoying when they're not begging for material.

I remember listening to them while Goodell was giving his press release following his interview with Walsh. All Schein kept saying is "Solly, there's only one thing to say; It's OVER. This is history. Let's move on."

And then he spends the next five days talking about it. Good thing it was over.

I think they're less annoying when they're not begging for material.

I remember listening to them while Goodell was giving his press release following his interview with Walsh. All Schein kept saying is "Solly, there's only one thing to say; It's OVER. This is history. Let's move on."

And then he spends the next five days talking about it. Good thing it was over.

"We're going to be talkin' non-stop about blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah." Commercial. "Before we get to that, I'd like to say something about [insert new topic]."