:) At 11:42 I found out what everyone meant.

Holy cow, I had a smile the size of the world on my face when we made eye contact. Seriously never knew what the hell people were talking about with the whole 'tears of joy'. Totally the most incredible experience.

The respect I have for women changed a little bit too. How my 5 3 95 lb woman got that beautiful healthy 21 inch 7 lb 12 ounce girl out of her vagina I will never know. At one point I had to sit in a chair facing the wall so I didn't faint (I'm such a wimp, lol).

Everything is healthy and good. :w00t: Thanks for your prayers and keeping my little princess in your thoughts. Sounds silly that it would be important to me that you guys took the time to write a nice message here and there, but it does. So thank you sincerely from all three of us. Kelly (my girl) came online and read all of the nice messages you guys wrote and was touched. Seriously touched, and again I thank you.

GOD (capitalize the whole thing) really blessed me with something special today. I'm so thankful for her life that I can't really imagine feeling any better than I do right now.

All the thanks in the world.

Desi aka The Real

Desi aka The Real

651698[/snapback]

Time to get married.. now is the moment - don't blow it, son. You have well-expressed your feelings- so act. You will regret it all your life if you turn your back on this.

stuckincincy

Congrats, Thats great news. Say good bye to sleep for a while, and say hello to about 6,000 diapers.....:w00t:

651767[/snapback]

A month...... ;) Mine had four shots today.....what a helpless feeling watching that.

I think it's so cool that you named your daughter after the sound your wife made while pushing her out.

KAIAIAIAIAIAIAI!!!!!!!!!

Now get that baby on a sleeping and eating schedule pronto, son, and you, too, will be one of those fathers standing around unable to understand what everyone meant when they said "say goodbye to sleep."

A schedule is your friend.

Congrats! As I always say to people just after they've had their first: If you think time's flying now, it just slipped into a whole new gear. Welcome to the "baby gear," where a single night can sometimes feel like a week yet the weeks and months fly by....

Isn't it amazing how much you love someone you just met? My parents made a lot more sense to me after my daughter was born, and after her birth, I promptly apologized to the both of them for everything I put them through :angry:

Holy cow, I had a smile the size of the world on my face when we made eye contact.  Seriously never knew what the hell people were talking about with the whole 'tears of joy'.  Totally the most incredible experience. 

The respect I have for women changed a little bit too.  How my 5 3 95 lb woman got that beautiful healthy 21 inch 7 lb 12 ounce girl out of her vagina I will never know.  At one point I had to sit in a chair facing the wall so I didn't faint (I'm such a wimp, lol). 

Everything is healthy and good.  :angry:  Thanks for your prayers and keeping my little princess in your thoughts.  Sounds silly that it would be important to me that you guys took the time to write a nice message here and there, but it does.  So thank you sincerely from all three of us.  Kelly (my girl) came online and read all of the nice messages you guys wrote and was touched.  Seriously touched, and again I thank you.

GOD (capitalize the whole thing) really blessed me with something special today.  I'm so thankful for her life that I can't really imagine feeling any better than I do right now. 

Desi aka The Real

651698[/snapback]

Congrats, you and Kelly are lucky people!

Now get that baby on a sleeping and eating schedule pronto, son, and you, too, will be one of those fathers standing around unable to understand what everyone meant when they said "say goodbye to sleep."

A schedule is your friend.

This mother of 5 agrees. Best advice you could ever get.

Congratulations on the birth of your little princess.