Bills RAISE most ticket prices

kasper13

"Also as part of the new pricing, select season ticket sections will increase by $1.00 - $4.00 per game. Those sections include lower level sideline seats, upper deck center sections, club/premium sections, tunnel end zone sections and lower level sections in the scoreboard end zone.

Fans purchasing individual game tickets will also see an increase in prices ranging from $1 to $5 per ticket. New for 2006, the Upper Deck Corner (rows 21-38) sections will see a price decrease of $2.00 for individual game tickets.

Buffalo Bills tickets continue to be the least expensive in the league. At an average ticket price of $44.66 in 2005, Bills tickets represented the lowest average ticket price in the League. By comparison the average ticket price in the NFL in 2005 was $62.29"

They lowered the price on some upper deck seats from row 21 up and raised everything else. Rockpile seats went from $25 to $27 for seasons. Say goodbye to all the games being on local TV.

Have you ever gone to a game outside of RWS?  Even at this increased price, this is still one the best NFL values around.

Then again...you might say that you get what you pay for.  :ph34r:

582438[/snapback]

Seriously...Last year we went to the game in Cincy and had seats way up high and they were like $65! We sat 6th row 20 yard line at the Ralph for the Carolina game this year for about $48 a seat if I remeber correctly. I'll still take the Bills prices despite the extra couple bucks.

"Also as part of the new pricing, select season ticket sections will increase by $1.00 - $4.00 per game. Those sections include lower level sideline seats, upper deck center sections, club/premium sections, tunnel end zone sections and lower level sections in the scoreboard end zone.

Fans purchasing individual game tickets will also see an increase in prices ranging from $1 to $5 per ticket. New for 2006, the Upper Deck Corner (rows 21-38) sections will see a price decrease of $2.00 for individual game tickets.

Buffalo Bills tickets continue to be the least expensive in the league. At an average ticket price of $44.66 in 2005, Bills tickets represented the lowest average ticket price in the League. By comparison the average ticket price in the NFL in 2005 was $62.29"

They lowered the price on some upper deck seats from row 21 up and raised everything else. Rockpile seats went from $25 to $27 for seasons. Say goodbye to all the games being on local TV.

582434[/snapback]

Still the CHEAPEST tickets in the ENTIRE NFL. Come on man, just because we're not really happy with the latest developments doesn't mean you should dig for things to B word about.

I know that the Bills are still one of the cheapest tickets in the country. but still...after all this, they had a horrible year, pissed off their fans big time and then took the coach that no one wanted...then they decide to give the ultimate FU to the fans and raise the prices??? You gotta be kidding me! :ph34r:

I've paid $100+ for a ticket to baseball games, a Notre Dame FB Game and for hockey games and I have paid close to that for Bills away games as well. That was not my point. Sure it's only a couple bucks more per game and it's still low compared to other NFL cities but my point was after the crap season they had and the crap decade they have had and an unpopular head coaching choice yesterday, how do they justify slapping the fans with a ticket price increase? Anyone up on the economy in WNY these days? $20-$50 extra per season ticket isn't exactly pocket change for alot of people, especially for a losing team with no bright future on the horizon. I'm not digging for things to complain about. It's a legitimate complaint. The season ticket base is going to fall off by at least a few thousand if not more. It seems as if all of this is being done on purpose to drive fans away for whatever reason. Maybe the Bills are tired of having all of the home games on local TV. I don't have an answer as to the seemingly poor decisons that are continuing to be made at OBD.

$20-$50 extra per season ticket isn't exactly pocket change for alot of people, especially for a losing team with no bright future on the horizon.

582559[/snapback]

Frankly speaking, if an extra dollar or two per game, or an extra $20-50 for season tix, will keep a person away from the Ralph, the budget must be pretty tight.

That person might want to re-evaluate how they're spending their money in the first place, and decide whether spending their last 45 dollars on a Bills ticket is the wisest of moves.

But I don't feel sorry for them. There's likely a bunch of other areas where they squander their money, putting them in that position in the first place.

I know that the Bills are still one of the cheapest tickets in the country.  but still...after all this, they had a horrible year, pissed off their fans big time and then took the coach that no one wanted...then they decide to give the ultimate FU to the fans and raise the prices???  You gotta be kidding me!  :ph34r:

582498[/snapback]

Maybe they want new fans and want the Jerk Nation to go elsewhere?

Price increase is no big deal; a lot of them are sold by scalpers who will just pass the cost on.

And the new coach, despite the attempt by some fans and media outlets to portray it otherwise, is not that unpopular. Sherman didn't even get another interview and he was the whiners' favorite. :unsure:

How much would you like to wager that you are 100% incorrect on this prediction?

582617[/snapback]

I'm with you...even though I'm still in the cheapo section, I'll be adding 2 more to my existing 2 this year. I doubt that I'll be the only one.

No one mentioned the Bills cut Upper Deck Corner seats by $3. So my Rockpile seats will cost $20 more. ($250 to $270) You can't buy 3 tickets for one Patriots game for $270! You should see my Pats fan buddies jaws hit the floor when I tell them what my seasons cost.

PTR

seriously, the bills would have to raise tickets by $10-$20/ticket/game to be at the league average. GET OVER IT! You B word and moan about hiring the "cheap" guy jauron, yet B word and moan about tickets increasing by the price of two gallons of gas. get over it, really.

Damn, can you tell me where the hell in the stadium you are getting $2 beers?

582681[/snapback]

They installed new beer towers during the last renovation... although there have been complaints that beer appears to be watered down somewhat.

Nice. So in the last two offseasons - with a 5-11 season sandwiched in between - my tix will have risen from $780 to $940.

That Rockpile section is starting to sound pretty good...

Nice. So in the last two offseasons - with a 5-11 season sandwiched in between - my tix will have risen from $780 to $940.

582793[/snapback]

I think this will be a good year for that seat relocation request.

582434[/snapback]

I live here in MD and if this pi$$es in your cornflakes.Than you would kill yourself having to buy Ravens season tickets.You first have to buy A PSL before you even have the right to buy seats.Come on dude it aint that bad.

Go Bills in 2006

582793[/snapback]

Lori -

Come on up - row 12 is nice, you can stand the whole time with no one behind you bitching (2 empty rows until the clubs).

Your knowledge and insight would help offset some of the ignorance in our section. :ph34r:

They installed new beer towers during the last renovation... although there have been complaints that beer appears to be watered down somewhat.

582765[/snapback]

Someone is ordering a Coors Lite on tap and complaining that it appears to be watered down? That's like ordering wings and complaining it tastes like chicken.

THe Bills ticket prices sound fair to me. I mean, before this upcoming season, if you went to a 49ers game, it was $65, period! No tiered pricing. If you on the 50 yd.line 20 rows up, or at the top of that toilet bowl known as Candelstick Monster Park, it was $65.

And some, (not many), 49er ticket holders are complaining, saying that a tiered pricing system will be too confusing for fans to understand, and will end the streak of non-blacked out home games. :)