Jump to content

Ravens Alternate Helmets/Unis Look Pretty Cool


Recommended Posts

Unlike the Texans and Giants, I think the Ravens alternates look decent. The Logo is more interesting than their current one, and the purple/gold color scheme looks just as good as the Vikings 😉

 

Any reason why the Bills refuse to do anything like this, despite the fan interest in an alternate red helmet or other alternate?

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Unlike the Texans and Giants, I think the Ravens alternates look decent. The Logo is more interesting than their current one, and the purple/gold color scheme looks just as good as the Vikings 😉

 

Any reason why the Bills refuse to do anything like this, despite the fan interest in an alternate red helmet or other alternate?

There's still time. Doing a red helmet or a white-out helmet would be easy.

 

Or even a blue helmet, since the players like to do the all-blues anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

There's still time. Doing a red helmet or a white-out helmet would be easy.

 

Or even a blue helmet, since the players like to do the all-blues anyway.

 

Two years ago, they wore the all blues a lot but last year they wore blue over white for most of their home games.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Unlike the Texans and Giants, I think the Ravens alternates look decent. The Logo is more interesting than their current one, and the purple/gold color scheme looks just as good as the Vikings 😉

 

Any reason why the Bills refuse to do anything like this, despite the fan interest in an alternate red helmet or other alternate?

They look like an USFL throwback uniform. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Allen2D̶i̶g̶g̶s̶TBD said:

I like the purple and gold, but the head-on Raven logo looks weird on the side of the helmet.  It should have been either a side view or just raven wings on either side.

It should have been inverted

 

Oh Yeah What GIF by Regal

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Gregg said:

 

Two years ago, they wore the all blues a lot but last year they wore blue over white for most of their home games.

Most of these special helmets we're seeing coincide with a "color rush"/monochrome look. The players seem to prefer the blue over the red.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The simple Ravens Shield logo would have been sick on the helmet instead, thats what I thought it was but then it wasn’t. It was a squawking raven which is a really annoying sound. Overall I give them a 4 out of 10. 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...