Xavier Worthy injured during 1st practice as a Chief

19 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

Honestly, my initial reaction to this thread was that it was completely pathetic and sad on many levels.

Oh, i see you've read some of my posts before......

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Sweats said:

I almost feel bad for him........DB's are going to punish this guy come game time.

Not sure if true but I heard there are NFL db talent in college football where Worthy played 3 years. Maybe it’s just a rumor and he definitely hasn’t ever been hit by NFL caliber athletes. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, finn said:

It's such a juicy narrative--"Bills hand Mahomes AND Worthy to Chiefs!" that it will prevail unless things develop dramatically the other direction, like Coleman is the ROY and--"and," mind you--Worthy is an obvious bust. That's not likely to happen, so get ready for the storyline to be trotted out for the next several years. 

The only way that Beane really looks smart here is if Worthy, Pesrsall, Legette, and Coleman are all equally good. Even if Coleman is the only good one, it was dumb to let 5 additional picks take place before the Bills took him. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Should surprise no-one, he is small even compared to Tua, the guy is gonna have to learn how to fall down, and or get back up after he gets drilled to the ground, non contact injuries don’t bode well for little guys…, 

Can't wait to see Bishop baptize that quick twig into submission!

Edited by ROCBillsBeliever
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

This is going to be one of the biggest eating crow trades , draft picks in a long time.

Ppl on here and Twitter were absolutely disrespecting the trade and not picking Worthy like crazy. It was unbelievable how bad ppl were trashing Beane n co

I was personally thrilled we didn't take him. There's years of proof that guys his size and skill set are busts but he ran super fast in shorts so ppl were talking like he's a shoe in to be an elite WR 

This isn't a good sign at all for KC

Roscoe Parrish v 2.0 would have been his career.  Miss half the games.

22 minutes ago, Billl said:

The only way that Beane really looks smart here is if Worthy, Pesrsall, Legette, and Coleman are all equally good. Even if Coleman is the only good one, it was dumb to let 5 additional picks take place before the Bills took him. 

Not sure about all this, buddy. Veach took Hardman instead of Metcalf and Sky Moore instead of Pickens. He traded down in the latter too. No one says he looks dumb with those moves.

Bills have speed guys on the roster so Coleman fits what they want to do. If the speedsters don’t work out I believe they’ll address it next offseason. 

33 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

I just watched a video of KC's rookie mini camp.  I've never seen legs like Worthy's, they are toothpicks.  I find it hard to believe that body will hold up.

18 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

17149222315360.jpg

Holy Devonta Smith! How can this Worthy guy possibly be any good with that frame?

1 hour ago, Rigotz said:

Unpopular opinion: celebrating the injury of a 1st rounder drafted 28 overall shows nothing but penis envy towards the Chiefs.

We shouldn't care about him. We also shouldn't care that the Bills traded their pick with the Chiefs. If Worthy was incredible in camp or the first couple weeks of the season, sure, be upset. Until then, this is just sad to witness.

The banter here is not more than typical football fans busting chops, stow your self righteous pomp for a time more meaningful, nuthin but luv, 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Rigotz said:

Unpopular opinion: celebrating the injury of a 1st rounder drafted 28 overall shows nothing but penis envy towards the Chiefs.

We shouldn't care about him. We also shouldn't care that the Bills traded their pick with the Chiefs. If Worthy was incredible in camp or the first couple weeks of the season, sure, be upset. Until then, this is just sad to witness.

It's really strange that this news made you think of a penis immediately. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

What's funny about it?

49 minutes ago, RousseauRage said:

This is quite the pathetic quasi celebration thread. 

1 hour ago, TheBrownBear said:

Honestly, my initial reaction to this thread was that it was completely pathetic and sad on many levels.

Strange ya'll weren't in the Coleman sucks threads counseling people about early reactions and making long term prognostications about draft picks who haven't played a down yet.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Should surprise no-one, he is small even compared to Tua, the guy is gonna have to learn how to fall down, and or get back up after he gets drilled to the ground, non contact injuries don’t bode well for little guys…, 

He will be ok, just a ju-jitsu class away from being invincible just like Tua!

57 minutes ago, RousseauRage said:

This is quite the pathetic quasi celebration thread. 

Please spare us the sanctimonious, self-righteous lecture.

• Haha (+1) 3

Posted (edited)

I originally wanted Worthy or Legette at 28 & 32

I'm OK with Keon being the guy now + getting a DT 3/4 + starting caliber Center 

Also, Legette being on Carolina means he will end up on the Bills by 2028 

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Haha (+1) 4

59 minutes ago, Billl said:

Yeah all Beane needs to look smart is to hit on Coleman, that happens and he got his guy and picked up better draft position to improve the team further in the draft. Perspective would "look" even better if the Chiefs miss also the Panthers to a lesser extent.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1