Jacksonville releases Zay Jones. Homecoming?

1 hour ago, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

Isn't he the guy that said he got his love for the game back after leaving the Bills? 

idk, but he seemed like a much better player for the Raiders and Jags 

it’s a yes for me 

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

His skill set isn't what we need to complete the WR room.

As a 2nd outside WR he could be of benefit but he will command money to render that moot 

Wasn't he the same dude that was running around a hotel naked?.........i can't imagine a guy running around with his junk flopping around a Ramada to be the character guy that McD likes........or maybe he does like that........i don't know.

I have problems.

Just now, Sweats said:

Wasn't he the same dude that was running around a hotel naked?.........i can't imagine a guy running around with his junk flopping around a Ramada to be the character guy that McD likes........or maybe he does like that........i don't know.

I have problems.

His dad also insulted Josh Allen, but that was rookie Josh Allen he insulted.

1 minute ago, boyst said:

As a 2nd outside WR he could be of benefit but he will command money to render that moot 

We need someone that can play outside and get vertical in a hurry. Of the remaining FA options DJ Chark intrigues me the most, followed closely by OBJ. Nobody else has a skill set worth adding IMO.

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

We need someone that can play outside and get vertical in a hurry. Of the remaining FA options DJ Chark intrigues me the most, followed closely by OBJ. Nobody else has a skill set worth adding IMO.

i don't think we can afford either of those or Jones.