Keon Coleman: Josh Allen texted me “You’re the guy I want”

51 minutes ago, Billzgobowlin said:

He needs to change that one of the best talk because you have to think you have the #1 QB throwing to you.

Yeah then the national media picks up and it becomes a story that newly drafted potential #1 WR thinks Allen is better than Mahomes, and then the bills fans with pitchforks are out claiming he's starting unnecessary drama, and bulletin board material for the chiefs, and then god forbid we lose to the chiefs then people will trace it all back to this dude claiming Josh Allen is the best.

I don't agree with any of the above takes, and think it would be a non issue if he said it, but those 👆 people up there will dramatize it guaranteed.

Edited by What a Tuel

1 hour ago, boyst said:

the only thing we know is that at pick 33 we did not want mitchell over Coleman.

That's the only thing WE (fans) know for certain.  We have no idea what Beane knew.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Ahhh, the off-season. That special point in the year when talk about Bills football is secondary, and taking digs at fellow members of the boards becomes the primary purpose. I feel so very fortunate that we have such a time every year…..

TBD in the summer time is basically a giant LARP battle

summer glau battle GIF by Knights of Badassdom

• Haha (+1) 4

5 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Here's an app where you can meet new people and find new hobbies instead of crying about our new WR.  

https://www.meetup.com/

I am pretty sure there is an archery group meet up. Then you can print off a pic of Coleman and Beane and can shoot thousands of arrows at them to get your fix.

Sound good?

great.  now i'm signed up for a men's talking circle.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 8

2 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

That's weird, I always see the face of Mahomes with Andy Reid standing behind him

With a cheeseburger, trying to steal some chicken nuggies...

7 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

It's heartening. I can't promise it will mean success but everything I'm the draft is a roll of the dice.

Thank god. I'm not the only one who had this pop into his head 

Dang it!  I was gonna post that and yes It's the first thing that popped into my head too 😆 

2 hours ago, wppete said:

Yes!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Ahhh, the off-season. That special point in the year when talk about Bills football is secondary, and taking digs at fellow members of the boards becomes the primary purpose. I feel so very fortunate that we have such a time every year…..

You should visit PPP.  The vitriol knows no season!  

2 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

It's heartening. I can't promise it will mean success but everything I'm the draft is a roll of the dice.

Thank god. I'm not the only one who had this pop into his head 

Ok...fess up if you watched the video in its entirety.  

4 hours ago, boyst said:

Ummm. Wow

5 teams wanted pick 33 and gave a good offer to Beane for it

Yes wanted the 33rd pick. I don't buy it 100% because it's a great way to say Coleman was there man. 

I see no reason it isn't plausible.  I think historically, the #33 and #34 picks are very popular trade targets, being that the talent pool usually isn't very different between the top of the 2nd and the bottom of the 1st. 

And, the Bills had just been giving off smoke signals "we're in the market for more picks or to move up with what we have" so why wouldn't 5 teams test the waters?

4 hours ago, TheWeatherMan said:

So everyone that complained for weeks after JA17 was drafted is pathetic?  That’s like half the current message board and the other half that since changed their screen name to save face.  

Nah.  It was about 10-15 guys (maybe 11 or 12 after eliminating some sock puppets) who complained for weeks.

The majority of the board complained vehemently in 2-6 posts, got it out of their system in 3 days, then said "Oh well, He's a Bill now so we'll hope for the best!"

3 hours ago, Simon said:

It's less about the post and more about the poster.

He's become a repetitive troll that most of the community is sick of, engages in multiple pointless crusades that he's been repeatedly warned about and suspended for, and is now rapidly approaching the point where he's just going to be permanently removed with no further warnings because folks are tired of his schtick.

Ahhh... my mistake. I frequent the board a lot, but I rarely pay attention to the exact person posting.

I read that post at work & chuckled, then saw all the dislikes. Usually Bills fans appreciate a good joke, but now it makes more sense.

12 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Ahhh... my mistake. I frequent the board a lot, but I rarely pay attention to the exact person posting.

I read that post at work & chuckled, then saw all the dislikes. Usually Bills fans appreciate a good joke, but now it makes more sense.

Sometimes it's funny the first 10 times.

It's rarely funny the 100th time. 🤙

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Prospector said:

I quoted the wrong person, that was my bad

I think people are just tired of your crusade

Spot on, hell I wasn’t completely on board with every draft choice, but for financial reasons and the filling of needs it was totally understandable, that some folk purposefully refuse to wrap their heads around these basic team requirements is baffling frankly, oh well, not much one can do about this sort of thing…, 

2 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

The QB should have zero say in personnel decisions. 

There's zero harm in showing the QB/leader of your team respect by being open to hearing his thoughts.

Then if his wants match up with what you were planning on doing anyways, he's just that much more invested in manifesting success.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Simon said:

There's zero harm in showing the QB/leader of your team respect by being open to hearing his thoughts.

Then if his wants match up with what you were planning on doing anyways, he's just that much more invested in manifesting success.

10000% disagree, do any other teams incorporate this strategy into their draft philosophy besides the Bills? I’ve literally never heard of such a thing. Do you think Sidney Crosby tells the GM who he likes or wants to play with?

Edited by Awwufelloff
  • Dislike 2

8 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Who is crying? That seems like an unnecessary personal attack. Feel free to mute me if you are so fragile

I guess we aren't allowed to make jokes anymore around here. Everyone fall in line!

But your posts!!!! (Sorta like your emails, but not mentioning any political figures)

11 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

Do you think Sidney Crosby tells the GM who he likes or wants to play with?

Yes

• Shocked 1