Another Keon Coleman thread. This man is pure charisma, every Bills fan should watch his press conf

This guy seems to be a huge "boom or bust" sort of prospect.

Everyone sees huge talent in him, but many seem to think it will never show itself on an NFL field and passed him by.

Obviously, the Bills were willing to gamble, like they did with Josh, based on the presence of raw talent.

I would LOVE for this kid to emerge as a bonafide superstar, starting THIS YEAR.

Play him McDimwit!  Give him snaps and give him balls to catch! 

Let this kid take the NFL by storm...if he can!

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

He has been characterized as a Beane "Team Captain" pick. That is a pejorative from the hard of heart around here.

I think he will do just fine. I really like his comments about being there for Josh Allen.

• Like (+1) 2

I don't know...I was indifferent about the pick but optimistic. Reading the banter here I assumed he was going to be the worst WR ever drafted.  Hoping for the best and feeling a bit better about him after watching and reading up a bit on him last night.  But I wish I had not watched the conference.  His personality kind of rubbed me the wrong way.  Still gonna root for the guy.

Edited by Lagoon Blues
  • Eyeroll 2

36 minutes ago, boater said:

He has been characterized as a Beane "Team Captain" pick. That is a pejorative from the hard of heart around here.

Somebody talked about Aaron Hernandez yesterday as if having an actual murdering psycho on your team is necessary for Super Bowl rings. Like, they’d rather have that than “just another team captain ho hum”. 

I like everything I’ve seen about Coleman so far.

Edited by Nelius
  • Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

This guy seems to be a huge "boom or bust" sort of prospect.

Everyone sees huge talent in him, but many seem to think it will never show itself on an NFL field and passed him by.

Obviously, the Bills were willing to gamble, like they did with Josh, based on the presence of raw talent.

I would LOVE for this kid to emerge as a bonafide superstar, starting THIS YEAR.

Play him McDimwit!  Give him snaps and give him balls to catch! 

Let this kid take the NFL by storm...if he can!

Beane said he plans for him to start at X some point.  If this kid doesn't make it,it won't be because he didn't work his butt off.

1 hour ago, Lagoon Blues said:

I don't know...I was indifferent about the pick but optimistic. Reading the banter here I assumed he was going to be the worst WR ever drafted.  Hoping for the best and feeling a bit better about him after watching and reading up a bit on him last night.  But I wish I had not watched the conference.  His personality kind of rubbed me the wrong way.  Still gonna root for the guy.

Same.  Almost comes off as a little cocky?  Maybe a bit too full of himself?

anyway I hope I’m wrong.  We don’t need drama 

• Eyeroll 5

Big personality, self-deprecating, funny, from the wrong side of the tracks, has worked his tail off to get here and knows It’s just the beginning of a whole new ballgame…that is the vibe I got. Plus an obvious gratitude for hitting the lottery with #17 about to be throwing him the ball, and a strong commitment to hold up his end of the stick. What’s not to like? 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

K Diggz.   Everybody needs to keep in mind, he is still almost as young as Edmunds.

He will be good by the time he leaves to go to another team then! 😂 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Blackbeard said:

Same.  Almost comes off as a little cocky?  Maybe a bit too full of himself?

anyway I hope I’m wrong.  We don’t need drama 

Interesting. Didn’t get that impression at all. 

• Agree 3

8 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Interesting. Didn’t get that impression at all. 

Agreed. He’s just an excited, funny young guy who has the spotlight on him in his new city. I saw nothing but exactly that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1