Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Rounds 4-7 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

SDS

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I’d take Johnny Wilson in the 5th and move him to TE3 for redzone and blocking

Keep him on the outside, with Coleman, and play Kincaid in the slot in the red zone. There’s a size mismatch somewhere! 

Just now, par73 said:

Wanted Baker. Beane clinging to his 5th rounders-- or no one wants them?

He literally in his press conference said that he was not going to trade up in the early part of round 4 and would wait a bit. Probably meant he liked how his board is set up in the 4th round.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, ScorpionZero said:

If he falls to us i wouldn't mind Hicks.

I wasn't thinking they'd look to replace both Poyer and Hyde in one draft but the possible synergies between those two have me thinkin' bout it.

Just now, BillsSbSoon said:

Is it beane or buddy nix running the draft this year asleep at the wheel. He values 5th rd picks like they are extra firsts. Who is going to be scared of this offense?

No one in the NFL, from the looks of it. 

Just now, HappyDays said:

I heard Javon Baker interviewed poorly and teams were concerned he would have trouble picking up an NFL playbook.

This is a good point.  The Bills have drafted smart players thus far.  That will likely continue.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Hollins isn't a wildcard, he's a jag. Our WR room is nothing but complimentary pieces. I don't see a single guy that can step on the field and scare defenses while catching 8-10 balls 

Shakir will have a great season.  Samuel will be very good.  Kincaid will most likely be more of a passing threat this year, as well as Cook.

Coleman will be much better than he is getting credit for.

Allen should elevate the WR room. He couldn't do so with Davis last year, but that was on Davis.

• Like (+1) 2