Troy Franklin itch anyone...

Craig Oi

44 minutes ago, Craig Oi said:

I'd really like to walk out tonight w/ him. Coleman, Bishop, Franklin...Hell Yeah! 

Y’know, fans are pissed off about Keon Coleman but 99.9% of Bills fans pretty much adored Troy Franklin, but somehow Franklin is still available in RD3?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Victory Formation said:

Y’know, fans are pissed off about Keon Coleman but 99.9% of Bills fans pretty much adored Troy Franklin, but somehow Franklin is still available in RD3?

Great point. But the fallacy to your statement is that NFL careers are not decided on draft night. 

7 minutes ago, billsherd said:

Is he still available?  Nor watching it very closely. 

Yup...multiple other WRs have gone ahead of him, the latest was Roman Wilson.

10 minutes ago, Chaos said:

If the Bills passed on Coleman are you certain he would not still be on the board at 71?

Yeah. I'm quite comfortable with the idea that he wouldn't have been there at 71 most likely. Certain? No, I don't have access to all the draft boards. But pretty comfortable with the thought 

5 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

Great point. But the fallacy to your statement is that NFL careers are not decided on draft night. 

He didn't suggest anything about the careers of the players. Fans get too caught up on players when the entire rest of the NFL do not think of them as the fans do..

Edited by Malazan