Troy Franklin itch anyone...

Craig Oi

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Yeah. I'm quite comfortable with the idea that he wouldn't have been there at 71 most likely. Certain? No, I don't have access to all the draft boards. But pretty comfortable with the thought 

He is still there at 87.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

Y’know, fans are pissed off about Keon Coleman but 99.9% of Bills fans pretty much adored Troy Franklin, but somehow Franklin is still available in RD3?

I agree...Getting the X is harder...They knew NE wanted him next , he was their guy after the big 3. The fall of Franklin, proves it, BUT...Yes, Worthy is faster, but IDK if he's a better Football player than Franklin. Coleman I am not mad about, if they are right about him. Speed on the other side...Yes!

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

Great point. But the fallacy to your statement is that NFL careers are not decided on draft night. 

32 GMs have passed on Franklin almost three times now and I love Franklin. I would love it if we traded up for him right now. But there’s a reason why we’re fans and these guys are pros. Beane is in his spot for a reason and we’re posting on message boards for a reason.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

Y’know, fans are pissed off about Keon Coleman but 99.9% of Bills fans pretty much adored Troy Franklin, but somehow Franklin is still available in RD3?

I am one of those Franklin people.

• Like (+1) 1

Cmon Beane. You literally waste extra picks all the time on moving up for guys like Elam and you can’t move up for a WR that you need!!!! Waste one of those 5th or 6th rounders and let’s go 

4 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

32 GMs have passed on Franklin almost three times now and I love Franklin. I would love it if we traded up for him right now. But there’s a reason why we’re fans and these guys are pros. Beane is in his spot for a reason and we’re posting on message boards for a reason.

True, but that happens every year with plenty of players. How many times did all 32 GMs pass on Nacua last year? Maybe they're just as dumb as we fans are 😅