Rd 2, Pick 33: WR Keon Coleman, Florida State

SDS

2 minutes ago, McMuffin said:

I liked Mconkey here.  He seemed like the type of receiver on the opposing team that makes you yell at the tv saying “ How is he always open?!!” Except he could have been playing for our team. 

Great player but more similar to Shakir 

Just now, SoonerBillsFan said:

I really don't know WTH is going on with Beane.  2 trade downs to get a guy that most likely he could have gotten later.  

My brother a Vikings fan is asking me WTH?? And I got no answer. 

When that must’ve sucked a couple years ago for you. 

2 minutes ago, Ga boy said:

He’s right!  Coleman never had a QB like he’s getting.  Coleman has a lot of dawg and beast mode in him.

yea, if you were a guy who got separation but didn't have a guy who could get him the ball that would be meaningful.  that's not kelvin, i mean keon. 

• Like (+1) 1

I mean none of us know how this will pan out but you hand the chiefs Usain Bolt, have 24 hours to come up with your pick or trade, and this guy. We probably could have landed him at 60, or at worst moved to early 50s and gotten a 6th or something. Such a vanilla pick. Beane drafts like he’s on a lifetime contract. 

Edited by stevestojan

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Probably isn’t going to run away from people is EXACTLY what NFL offenses craved…. in 1985.

These dudes are stuck in the Stone Age. Fire em all next year and make Ben Johnson the king.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Fastest receiver at the combine through the gauntlet - speed where it matters.

Special teams player of the year in the ACC...punt returns.

He's a highlight machine. His game spe d is much better then hi s 40 time.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, FireChans said:

Josh Allen picked Kenny boi to be OC so yeah maybe he should stick to being a QB 

this thread is 90% bs speculation, no one really has a clue how this kid will turn out, I will trust the guy who is gonna be working with him everyday and throwing him the ball

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

relax...apprently josh's top guy he wanted

that in itself should hold a lot of weight, cuz the team goes with josh, and they compared him to colston n mike williams?? im good with that...

i hope draft picks dont read any of these boards cuz damn....not over the moon with the pick, but if josh really wanted em, i put some faith in our qb as well as the PRO scouts n the sort, over a bunch of armchair gms...lets c him on the field with the pros b4 the sky starts falling

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I just looked back at Kelvin Benjamin's scouting report. Guess what his 40 time was? 4.61. Guess what the report said? "Plays faster"

It's a Beane/McD thing. They've been trying to find that big receiver since they came to Buffalo. One epic fail (Benjamin), one moderate success (Gabe). Third time is a Hall of Famer.

Cooper Kupp 4.62 40.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Shocked 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3