Predict the draft day trade

9 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

the players….especially Mahomes almost certainly would have developed differently and not for the better if they came here

Oh, you’re CERTAIN of it?  Allen went from being on of the most raw QB prospects in years to one of the best in the league, you don’t think Mahomes could/would have been fine here?  Diggs improved his numbers here, Jefferson magically wouldn’t have transitioned to the NFL, why because Kirk Cousins “made him”?   This is one of the dumbest arguments out there.

13 hours ago, HappyDays said:

My blockbuster trade prediction is:

Bills receive:

Justin Jefferson

2025 4th

Vikings receive:

2024 1st

2025 2nd

Even with the new contract we would have to shell out for Jefferson, this seems like a shockingly low price tag to aquire him. 

• Agree 1

Seems to be "some" discussion about a trade for JJ.

Is there a scenario we can create $16+m prior to draft?  Which is about what we would need.

I know Josh has some 2024 "cap savings" left on the table, but forget how much/other option if we indeed were trying to swing a major trade

On 4/22/2024 at 6:49 PM, Dillenger4 said:

Bills stay put at 28, pick a good DE BPA. Bills fans whine and cry. TRUE Bills fans are happy AF!

'True bills fans' are happy for Josh to have no elite talent around him?

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Bills send 28, a 2025 1st, and our 2nd, to move into top 15 to draft Thomas.  

With Denver or New Orleans is who I would guess.

Better throw in the Minnesota Second as well… just to be sure 

7 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Spencer Brown? Or what are we using to get up there

The ease with which folks are willing to just throw in the starting RT who has matured into a solid starter as part of trade up package is infuriating. It doesn't help to improve the WR room at the cost of taking another starter off the Oline. Those who think La'el Collins is going to just step in and replace Brown are mistaken. Collins is a backup and paid like one for a reason.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

We are sending Picks 28, 60, 128 and 133 for pick 12 to Denver. Then we’re sending 12 and our 2025 2nd to Atlanta for pick 8.

Counter:

28, 128, 160, 2025 2nd, 4th to DEN

12, 2025 2nd (MIN/HOU) to ATL for #8

Keep pick 60

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

We are sending Picks 28, 60, 128 and 133 for pick 12 to Denver. Then we’re sending 12 and our 2025 2nd to Atlanta for pick 8.

I can't see Beane going a route that leaves him with only one pick in the first 2 days.

20 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

An additional first AND second to love into the mid teens?!?! Seems like an extreme overpay 

20 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

28, 128, 2025 2nd, 4th should be enough to get into the top 15.  Throw in a 5th if needed

our 2025 1st should only be moved for the top 10 

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

He’ll be smiling.

Odunze & Franklin.   Winning. 

All Purpose #1  in Odunze

&  Deep Threat with potential to be much more in Franklin. His play speed is much faster than 4.4

Edited by Warriorspikes51

2 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

The ease with which folks are willing to just throw in the starting RT who has matured into a solid starter as part of trade up package is infuriating. It doesn't help to improve the WR room at the cost of taking another starter off the Oline. Those who think La'el Collins is going to just step in and replace Brown are mistaken. Collins is a backup and paid like one for a reason.

I could be dead wrong, all speculation, but doesn’t it also seem that Brown will be forever indebted to play his ass off for JA17 & the Bills. He doesn’t seem like the type of guy, given his current Bills journey, who will jump ship and go where he’ll make an extra dollar somewhere else. Jmo

19 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

I could be dead wrong, all speculation, but doesn’t it also seem that Brown will be forever indebted to play his ass off for JA17 & the Bills. He doesn’t seem like the type of guy, given his current Bills journey, who will jump ship and go where he’ll make an extra dollar somewhere else. Jmo

I honestly don't know the answer to that, but what I do know is I don't have confidence there is an able replacement on the roster that I would want to be RT for the entire season.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

I honestly don't know the answer to that, but what I do know is I don't have confidence there is an able replacement on the roster that I would want to be RT for the entire season.

Easy, you draft a raw project and make him startable for an entire season, eventually. The Bills are proven right tackles developers. I know, draft the replacement with a pick you get in the Brown trade. 

Just now, Thrivefourfive said:

Easy, you draft a raw project and make him startable for an entire season, eventually. The Bills are proven right tackles developers. I know, draft the replacement with a pick you get in the Brown trade. 

And who is playing RT in 2024?

Posted (edited)

Bills send #28, #144, MN 2025, and Kaiir Elam to San Francisco for #31 & Brandon Aiyuk. They don't have to draft a CB early and get a better shot at an Aiyuk's replacement at 28, we get our new #1 WR and still maintain a first rounder

Edited by MiracleAtRich1393