NFL draft rumors 2024

19 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

This would remove Mitchell from the Bills board I believe.

If they take him off the board for this they are complete fools.

He's a young guy who is likely still learning to control his blood sugar. He'll have access to top of the line world class dieticians and medical staff. So every great once in a while his sugar may get low and he has a bad morning. If a professional coaching staff can't handle and regulate that that's pretty pathetic.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

He's a young guy who is likely still learning to control his blood sugar. He'll have access to top of the line world class dieticians and medical staff. So every great once in a while his sugar may get low and he has a bad morning. If a professional coaching staff can't handle and regulate that that's pretty pathetic.

What if he has a crash in the 4th quarter of a critical game though and suddenly you can't use your top weapon on a potential game winning drive? It's that more than anything else that would make me fidgety about drafting someone with type 1 diabetes in the first round. Yes, you can have the best dieticians, you can come up with plans, you can try and manage but in a sport where you then have to go 3 and a half hours on a Sunday and monitor and control constantly in that time.... I dunno. Would concern me. Wouldn't take him off the board but would likely make me drop him a bit if I was a GM.  

• Agree 5

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

What if he has a crash in the 4th quarter of a critical game though and suddenly you can't use your top weapon on a potential game winning drive? It's that more than anything else that would make me fidgety about drafting someone with type 1 diabetes in the first round. Yes, you can have the best dieticians, you can come up with plans, you can try and manage but in a sport where you then have to go 3 and a half hours on a Sunday and monitor and control constantly in that time.... I dunno. Would concern me. Wouldn't take him off the board but would likely make me drop him a bit if I was a GM.  

And what if we draft someone else and they get dehydrated? Get a migraine? Sudden onset diarrhea? Stuff happens.

Wonder how nervous the Ravens are about that happening with Mark Andrews during a critical spot in a game. It's manageable. Yeah, there's extra steps but I would expect a professional medical staff would be out in front of it instead of being reactionary. If as a team you have to take a kid with this talent off your board or drop them way down then it's maybe time to reevaluate how good of a staff you employ.

28 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

If I am buying a million dollar super car I am not going to excuse the factor of it having just 1 defect.

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

And what if we draft someone else and they get dehydrated? Get a migraine? Sudden onset diarrhea? Stuff happens.

Wonder how nervous the Ravens are about that happening with Mark Andrews during a critical spot in a game. It's manageable. Yeah, there's extra steps but I would expect a professional medical staff would be out in front of it instead of being reactionary. If as a team you have to take a kid with this talent off your board or drop them way down then it's maybe time to reevaluate how good of a staff you employ.

Some trainer is going to have the job of making sure he eats a banana or orange after every quarter and drinks a smoothie at halftime. He may drop a bit, but not far. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, boyst said:

If I am buying a million dollar super car I am not going to excuse the factor of it having just 1 defect.

Being this isn't a car but a human being, literally every player being drafted has some kind of defect or flaw. Just because it hasn't made the draft gossip list yet doesn't mean it's not there or known in the draft room. The key is finding a guy with the flaw you can manage. Type 1 is very manageable.

1 minute ago, BarleyNY said:

Some trainer is going to have the job of making sure he eats a banana or orange after every quarter and drinks a smoothie at halftime. He may drop a bit, but not far. 

Exactly. It's manageable. Just have to see what works for his body. To me this reeks of one of those "concerns" on a guy leading up to the draft that we see every year. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Something has to give right? I can’t see the Bills depending on a 2nd round WR prospect to replace Diggs, which is what we’ll draft at 28.

It’s really fascinating to me. 

I think if they stick at #28, Beane ought to take McConkey. Then trade up in the second to secure Legette, presuming he doesn't sneak into the first round. McConkey is a top 5 or 6 WR, imo, and I think he can be a volume WR his first year.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4

39 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Agreed. And after this report I would talk to a damn good labor lawyer. Him dropping because of this could be an ADA suit.

You can't discriminate based on a disability.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

I think if they stick at #28, Beane ought to take McConkey. Then trade up in the second to secure Legette, presuming he doesn't sneak into the first round. McConkey is a top 5 or 6 WR, imo, and I think he can be a volume WR his first year.

If Ladd McConkey goes to KC, it's gonna be hell for anyone's defense.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Murphy isn't bigger though. He is shorter, lighter and has the same length arms as Newton (both just under 33"). They are slightly different shapes, Newton's weight is distributed a bit more evenly whereas Murphy has a thick lower half and I know some teams care about that but they are both technically undersized.... although actually you look at the 3Ts getting drafted early in NFL drafts these days.... I mean they are all kinda in this size range.

He’s not lighter when it comes to playing weight. Murphy played at 308 and Newton at 295. Just because Newton packed on nearly 20 pounds for the draft process doesn’t mean they play at the same size. I highly doubt the Illinois website would me undersell Newtons weight like they do height for skill players 

4 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

I agree with this. Question is how far up can they get?...and what would it take?

4 minutes ago, nosejob said:

I agree with this. Question is how far up can they get?...and what would it take?

I think you'd have to count on spending a 2025 second. I think that could get you around pick #40.

Edited by Dr. Who

4 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

I think you'd have to count on spending a 2025 second. I think that could get you around pick #40.

I have a hard time seeing him making it to 40. I struggle with the question of would it be better to get the big guy first and maybe then try for a Wilson or Pearsall? I think it would be a miracle to get Ladd and Legette.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, nosejob said:

I have a hard time seeing him making it to 40. I struggle with the question of would it be better to get the big guy first and maybe then try for a Wilson or Pearsall? I think it would be a miracle to get Ladd and Legette.

I think McConkey is significantly better than Wilson, and better than Pearsall. My feeling is you could make an argument for Mitchell and certainly for Thomas, but you'd have to trade up for him. If the stipulation is you start by staying at #28, I like McConkey, then try to get the big fella WR in the second. Maybe it costs you more than the second, if you need to get above #40 for Legette. Someone like Walker would be my fallback if I miss out on Legette. 

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Being this isn't a car but a human being, literally every player being drafted has some kind of defect or flaw. Just because it hasn't made the draft gossip list yet doesn't mean it's not there or known in the draft room. The key is finding a guy with the flaw you can manage. Type 1 is very manageable.

Exactly. It's manageable. Just have to see what works for his body. To me this reeks of one of those "concerns" on a guy leading up to the draft that we see every year. 

it's a business. he is no different than a sports car.

and these players go through tons of reviews to find every defect. it is one thing to draft a player with poor wingspan. it's a boneheaded move to buy a player who is facing a lifelong struggle and likely to impact his career.

you can say i am crude, crass, lack empathy... but would you want a 5' QB playing? would you be cool with a 340# QB? would you like your kicker to be missing an arm? what about a linebacker who had their colon removed?

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

This would remove Mitchell from the Bills board I believe.

I don’t know if it would definitely remove him from our board but it’s certainly interesting.

6 minutes ago, boyst said:

it's a business. he is no different than a sports car.

and these players go through tons of reviews to find every defect. it is one thing to draft a player with poor wingspan. it's a boneheaded move to buy a player who is facing a lifelong struggle and likely to impact his career.

you can say i am crude, crass, lack empathy... but would you want a 5' QB playing? would you be cool with a 340# QB? would you like your kicker to be missing an arm? what about a linebacker who had their colon removed?

Comparing someone with Type 1 diabetes to the extremes that you list... including being an amputee... doesn't make you crude, crass or lack empathy. It makes you seem rather ignorant in the management of diabetes. Not all disability is the same.

But to further answer your question...that 5' or 340lb QB...what's their tape look like? That kicker that has 1 arm...how's his leg and what effect has having 1 arm had on his ability to put the ball through the uprights? Do you have any context for any of your far fetched hairbrained scenarios....or are you just flat out saying that anyone that doesn't have A1 medicals and isn't typical is less than? 

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Trade up to 17. 

(Projected trade: Bills trade picks Nos. 28, 133, 144 and a 2025 second-rounder to the Jaguars for No. 17.)

We land:

1st: WR Brian Thomas Jr

2nd: S Cole Bishop

4th: WR Javon Baker

A safety in the 2nd is too high.

• Agree 2

11 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Comparing someone with Type 1 diabetes to the extremes that you list... including being an amputee... doesn't make you crude, crass or lack empathy. It makes you seem rather ignorant in the management of diabetes. Not all disability is the same.

But to further answer your question...that 5' or 340lb QB...what's their tape look like? That kicker that has 1 arm...how's his leg and what effect has having 1 arm had on his ability to put the ball through the uprights? Do you have any context for any of your far fetched hairbrained scenarios....or are you just flat out saying that anyone that doesn't have A1 medicals and isn't typical is less than? 

the further answers to those questions are simple. no one would draft those players in the first round. maybe not the first 3.

i've been called ignorant many times, which is weird because i'm really smart.

Just now, boyst said:

the further answers to those questions are simple. no one would draft those players in the first round. maybe not the first 3.

i've been called ignorant many times, which is weird because i'm really smart.

Weird. Because you compare those hypothetical made up players to a player with diabetes. Then go on to say that no one would draft your made up players in the first three rounds...but players with diabetes HAVE been drafted in the first round before. Off the top of my head Jay Cutler and Patrick Peterson happen to be 2 examples.

And please note: I didn't call you ignorant as a person. I said you may be ignorant of the treatment of diabetes. Big difference. A really smart person like yourself should be able to see that difference.

58 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Trade up to 17. 

(Projected trade: Bills trade picks Nos. 28, 133, 144 and a 2025 second-rounder to the Jaguars for No. 17.)

We land:

1st: WR Brian Thomas Jr

2nd: S Cole Bishop

4th: WR Javon Baker

Thomas and Baker would be a nice duo. I like Bishop as well although a safety at #60 isn't exciting and I don't know that I think he is a totally natural fit for us. I wonder if they drafted him if they'd use him a lot as the dime the way they used Po down the stretch last year. I think his ability to come up and cover a guy 1 on 1 is one of the things that stands out on his tape. 

24 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Weird. Because you compare those hypothetical made up players to a player with diabetes. Then go on to say that no one would draft your made up players in the first three rounds...but players with diabetes HAVE been drafted in the first round before. Off the top of my head Jay Cutler and Patrick Peterson happen to be 2 examples.

And please note: I didn't call you ignorant as a person. I said you may be ignorant of the treatment of diabetes. Big difference. A really smart person like yourself should be able to see that difference.

first and most importantly, i know you didn't call me ignorant. i was more tongue and cheek about the whole labialization of that and other labels. it was satire :)

those players with diabetes are not a player i'd want to invest in. if the bills get him i will support him 100% until he no longer wears the laundry. 

it's also draft season so nothing can be taken at face value. teams could be trying to inflame this story to make others back off or question the player or teams involved.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, boyst said:

first and most importantly, i know you didn't call me ignorant. i was more tongue and cheek about the whole labialization of that and other labels. it was satire :)

those players with diabetes are not a player i'd want to invest in. if the bills get him i will support him 100% until he no longer wears the laundry. 

it's also draft season so nothing can be taken at face value. teams could be trying to inflame this story to make others back off or question the player or teams involved.

I know Colin Cowherd isn't popular around here, but he has a phrase he uses a lot "nothing's everything but everything's something." And I think that is basically how I feel here. It isn't a "no-go" for Mitchell in round one on that basis but it does become part of a team's consideration. It goes on the list of cons whether people like that or not. 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Dr. Who said:

I'm leaning more and more to the idea that,  if the Bills keep pick 28,  it will be McConkey.  Just in terms of pre-draft visits the last few years,  they seem to have a significant preference for these types of speed/quickness/route-running types early and less apparent concern for height/weight.  Ignoring the top 3 that they have no shot at,  McConkey seems like the best overall of that sub-group,  IMO,  and I think I've about settled on him as WR 5 in this draft. 

If they can add both him and Legette,  I'd definitely be happy.  I'm just not sure how.  I think we're more likely looking at McConkey OR Legette at 28 and maybe whatever is left at 60 or one of the better mid-round prospects in a trade into R3. 

Edited by Brandon
  • Like (+1) 4

2 hours ago, boyst said:

Million dollar super cars have multiple defects right from the factory. They are hilariously unreliable and are only good for about 20,000 miles. So basically, Stefon Diggs.

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

A safety in the 2nd is too high.

I'd rather not,  but late 2nd round looks like kind of a dead spot in this draft to me for some of the other Bills' needs.  If they can get a starting caliber safety at 60,   that may be tough to pass up,  depending on what's available. 

4 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I'm leaning more and more to the idea that,  if the Bills keep pick 28,  it will be McConkey.  Just in terms of pre-draft visits the last few years,  they seem to have a significant preference for these types of speed/quickness/route-running types early and less apparent concern for height/weight.  Ignoring the top 3 that they have no shot at,  McConkey seems like the best overall of that sub-group,  IMO,  and I think I've about settled on him as WR 5 in this draft. 

If they can add both him and Legette,  I'd definitely be happy.  I'm just not sure how.  I think we're more likely looking at McConkey OR Legette at 28 and maybe whatever is left at 60 or one of the better mid-round prospects in a trade into R3. 

The way the tea leaves are trending imo are Troy Franklin or Keon Coleman. I know that’s not popular around here nor am I saying they’ll be the pick at 28 but that’s the way it looking to me. 

There has been no indication of a private workout or top 30 visit with Legette to this point which doesn’t disqualify but I have to think they would bring in every WR they were severely interested in. Maybe it leaks out that they  did bring him in 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I'd rather they went Dline in the 2nd especially if they can get Sweat., Fiske or whatever. Somehow, some way BB has to create a 3rd without trading back from 60.

7 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

The way the tea leaves are trending imo are Troy Franklin or Keon Coleman. I know that’s not popular around here nor am I saying they’ll be the pick at 28 but that’s the way it looking to me. 

There has been no indication of a private workout or top 30 visit with Legette to this point which doesn’t disqualify but I have to think they would bring in every WR they were severely interested in. Maybe it leaks out that they  did bring him in 

What tea leaves are saying Coleman? Beane has spoken about explosive plays, excellent hands and getting open

Coleman has none of those 

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

I agree completely on Troy Franklin.  If they go WR with their first pick,  I think it likely comes from the group of Franklin,  McConkey,  Worthy,  and Legette (possibly also Wilson if they trade down).

I'm not as convinced on Coleman.  Due diligence,  sure,  but I think there's too much role overlap with Dalton Kincaid. 

Here is Dane Brugler's 7 round mock....Bills Picks, Take it with a grain of salt as always.  The only guy to ever really get close to being accurate was Rick Gosselin's day of the draft final mock because it was made up of what he was told from teams not him watching film.  Also Dane Brugler gives me youth pastor vibes and freaks me out a little...

17. Buffalo Bills (from JAX)*: Brian Thomas Jr., WR, LSU

The Bills need their draft picks to remodel the roster with young, low-priced depth, but general manager Brandon Beane is an aggressive drafter and has never shied away from moving up in the first round to get his guy. Thomas is an outstanding size/speed athlete with better route-running skill than given he’s credit for, and he’d give Josh Allen a new WR1 on offense.

60. Cole Bishop S Utah

128. Javon Baker WR UCF

160. Beaux Limmer G/C Arkansas

163. Nelson Ceasar III Edge Houston

200. Tyler Davis DT Clemson

204. Ethan Driskell OT Marshall

248. Buffalo Bills: Kimani Vidal, RB, Troy

It would be a surprise if the Bills don’t address running back in some way on draft weekend — probably before this pick. But Vidal is excellent value this late in the draft and could be a capable backup behind James Cook.

Buffalo Bills

1 (17). Brian Thomas Jr., WR, LSU
2 (60). Cole Bishop, S, Utah
4 (128). Javon Baker, WR, UCF
5 (160). Beaux Limmer, G/C, Arkansas
5 (163). Nelson Ceaser III, Edge, Houston
6 (200). Tyler Davis, DT, Clemson
6 (204). Ethan Driskell, OT, Marshall
7 (248). Kimani Vidal, RB, Troy

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, nosejob said:

I'd rather they went Dline in the 2nd especially if they can get Sweat., Fiske or whatever. Somehow, some way BB has to create a 3rd without trading back from 60.

I'd also prefer that if they're available.  I'm not sure they will be,  and the rest of the DE/DL prospects that seem likely to be there at 60 seem pretty ordinary to me.  Maybe a little better at DT than DE,  but it's still not much more than a 50-50 preference compared to a safety.  And I think they have a more immediate need at the latter.  

Edited by Brandon

9 minutes ago, DJB said:

What tea leaves are saying Coleman? Beane has spoken about explosive plays, excellent hands and getting open

Coleman has none of those 

Visits, YAC ability, biggest WR in the first two rounds, very willing blocker, gives maximum effort all the time, type of person they draft. 

Coleman is a very explosive player and plays faster than his 40 time. He’s a high level two sport athlete. Too many people are pegging him on the 4.6 40 but got up to 21 MPH in his gauntlet drill 

Edited by gonzo1105
  • Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I know Colin Cowherd isn't popular around here, but he has a phrase he uses a lot "nothing's everything but everything's something." And I think that is basically how I feel here. It isn't a "no-go" for Mitchell in round one on that basis but it does become part of a team's consideration. It goes on the list of cons whether people like that or not. 

True it would be something that needed further inspection.  And I'm almost sure that this information that is new for us is not catching any NFL GMs off guard this morning. By now they have had time to dig deeper if there were concerns.  

Here is brugler's breakdown on Nelson Ceasar III

16. NELSON CEASER III | Houston 6026 | 254 lbs. | 5SR Missouri City, Texas (Ridge Point) 6/3/2001 (age 22.89) #9 BACKGROUND: Nelson Ceaser III, one of five children, was born in Spring, Texas (north Houston). Ceasar’s mother died when he was 9, and his father died when Ceasar was 12, so he moved in his with aunt and uncle and grew up in Missouri City. Ceaser played soccer and some basketball and track growing up, but his father (Nelson Jr.) and uncle (Michael) were both standout football players in high school, and he wanted to follow their path. His uncle played at Texas Southern in the early ‘90s (with Michael Strahan), and his father was recruited by Oklahoma. Ceaser started playing football at age 11, initially on the offensive line before moving to defensive end, which became his natural position. He attended Pro-Vision Academy (a Houston charter school) in middle school and played on varsity while still in ei ghth grade. For high school, Ceaser transferred to Ridge Point High, where he was a three-year varsity letterman pass rusher. He was named defensive newcomer of the year in the district as a sophomore with 55 tackle s, 14 tackles for loss, 7.5 sacks and two forced fumbles in 2016, helping Ridge Point to an 11-1 record. As a junior, Ceaser recorded 36 tackles, 12 tackles for loss, seven sacks, four forced fumbles and one interception, earning unanimous first team All-District honors. As a senior, he helped lead Ridge Point to a 10-2 mark and the program’s thirdstraight district title. Ceaser finished with 40 tackles, 12 tackles for loss, seven sacks and one forced fumble. His 21.5 career sacks set a school record. Ceaser also lettered in track with a personal best of 45 feet, 10 inches in the shot put. A three-star recruit, Ceaser was the No. 32 weakside defensive end in the 2019 recruiting class and the No. 59 recruit in Texas. Foll owing his breakout sophomore season, he received his first scholarship offer (Texas Tech) in January 2017. Over the next two years, Ceaser collected several Power 5 offers, including from Arizona, Arkansas, Iowa State, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and TCU. He grew up an LSU fan and didn’t seriously consider other offers, because he thought the Tigers would eventually offer — which didn’t happen. Once he realized LSU wasn’t an option, Ceaser opted to stay close to home and committed to former Houston c oach Major Applewhite. Ceaser was the highest-ranked recruit in the Cougars’ 2019 class. Applewhite was fired two weeks after Ceasar signed and replaced by Dana Holgorsen. Ceaser accepted his invitation to the 2024 Senior Bowl. YEAR (GP/GS) TKLS TFL SACK FF PD INT NOTES 2019: (4/0) 1 1.0 1.0 1 0 0 Redshirted; Enrolled in August 2019 2020: (2/0) 1 0.5 0.5 0 0 0 Pandemic-shortened season 2021: (12/1) 22 3.5 3.0 0 0 0 First career start came in bowl game 2022: (13/11) 36 10.0 4.0 1 3 1 11-yard FR TD; Blocked FG 2023: (11/11) 43 13.5 9.5 0 1 0 First Team All-Big 12; Led Big 12 in sacks; Led team in TFL; Blocked FG; Missed one game (injury); Team captain Total: (42/23) 103 28.5 18.0 2 4 1 HT WT HAND ARM WING 40-YD 20-YD 10-YD VJ BJ SS 3C BP COMBINE 6026 254 10 1/4 33 5/8 79 5/8 - - - 31 - 4.57 7.30 22 (no run or broad jump — choice) PRO DAY - - - - - 4.89 2.88 1.76 - - - - - (run and position drills only – choice)

STRENGTHS: Has worked hard to pack muscle onto his frame … rushes with upfield quickness in his first two steps … his go-to move is a Euro chop to shave the outside corner with plant and bend … can access an inside spin move when the corner isn’t an option … uses his aggressive hands to swat the reach of blockers or attack the chest and convert his speed to power … understands tackle set points and adjusts his rush plan accordingly … has straight-line burst to finish at the quarterback when he has a clear path … takes his contain duties seriously in the run game and works well laterally … his tackling discipline, and reliability took a jump between his junior and senior seasons … has two blocked field goals on college resume … voted a senior captain,and NFL scouts say he showed maturity as a senior and became more of a leader in his final season. WEAKNESSES: Length is good enough on paper, but it doesn’t consistently show in his play … inconsistent snap anticipation (flagged for Offside vs. Rice and TCU) … struggles to unlock counters when facing powerful blockers who jar him off schedule … can be pinballed around and out of the play when stunting inside … a little tight when attempting to make quick direction changes … can be engulfed on the edges by physical road graders in the run game … hand strength is only average as a tackler, leaving him sliding off ball carriers when not squared up … doesn’t have functional experience dropping and covering zones in space.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I'd also prefer that if they're available.  I'm not sure they will be,  and the rest of the DE/DL prospects that seem likely to be there at 60 seem pretty ordinary to me.  Maybe a little better at DT than DE,  but it's still not much more than a 50-50 preference compared to a safety.  And I think they have a more immediate need at the latter.  

I think they will use the mantra BPA no matter what. I wouldn't be opposed at all with them getting Latu and then moving up in the 2nd. If we ended up with Wilson and Burton/Baker/Walker, I would not complain. If Latu can be had from 24 to 27, I don't think I could pass that up.  IDK, I'm just driving myself crazy. 8 more days.

11 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I agree completely on Troy Franklin.  If they go WR with their first pick,  I think it likely comes from the group of Franklin,  McConkey,  Worthy,  and Legette (possibly also Wilson if they trade down).

I'm not as convinced on Coleman.  Due diligence,  sure,  but I think there's too much role overlap with Dalton Kincaid. 

Just fyi, that same piece by McGinn notes concerns about Legette's intelligence.  He's not only a one-year wonder but he's also a late bloomer and the whispers are that it's because he's just not very bright (or perhaps, to be fair, learning disabled).  In any event I would think that's just as much if not more of a red flag for this regime than Mitchell's Type 1 diabetes.  This regime likes students of the game.

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

That is true. I definitely think Franklin is in play. Although other visits can leak late. The visit with Elam is always my go-to which literally leaked out 24 hours before the draft. Not sure how many of our 30 are now accounted for?

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

Just fyi, that same piece by McGinn notes concerns about Legette's intelligence.  He's not only a one-year wonder but he's also a late bloomer and the whispers are that it's because he's just not very bright (or perhaps, to be fair, learning disabled).  In any event I would think that's just as much if not more of a red flag for this regime than Mitchell's Type 1 diabetes.  This regime likes students of the game.

Gee I speculated this weeks ago as a guy who used to work in college football. Highly athletic specimens don’t flounder for 4 years unless unless their dumb or they have a crappy attitude 

• Thank you (+1) 2