Josh Allen Snapped at Diggs - Per Tim Graham

wppete

13 hours ago, FireChans said:

I mean, I lean more towards Diggs being a problem, but that doesn’t mean that Josh is perfect. 

Completely agree.  I think diggs show he was more of a problem when he started to sour with the media.  Not doing interviews and then when he would do them he would spin the question back at the reporter to either give no answer or absolve himself from saying anything wrong. 

Then you have Allen going out to address the situation, which I still think was a bad move by the bills PR team, to try to put water on the fire seemingly ever week through the season.

Allen very well could have just been trying to say at the right things also but he didn't ignore the questions.

Edited by The Wiz

1 hour ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

So if the white QB yells at the black WR on the sideline it's ok. But if the black WR yells at the white QB it's a no no. 

Got it!

I saw Brady yell at his guys multiple times on the sideline and nobody ever called him a diva.

Mahommes and his WR argued on the sideline during the SuperBowl. Kelce argued and pushed his coach.  All water under the bridge because they won.

And lastly, why do kickers get a pass. Norwood cost us a SuperBowl.  He failed his biggest moment in his professional career.  Yes Levy, Talley, and Kelly were just as culpable for losing SuperBowl XXV but why does Norwood get a pass? Why should Bass be absolved. He didn't do his job, maybe somebody should have gotten in his grill so he fixes his issues. 

No one was talking race and you think it has anything to do with that you are mistaken.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

So if the white QB yells at the black WR on the sideline it's ok. But if the black WR yells at the white QB it's a no no. 

Got it!

I saw Brady yell at his guys multiple times on the sideline and nobody ever called him a diva.

Mahommes and his WR argued on the sideline during the SuperBowl. Kelce argued and pushed his coach.  All water under the bridge because they won.

oh-boy-here-we-go-again.gif

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

What did I "create"?

"Sorry Josh didnt want to hear that his dumb decisions and 3 ints cost us an easy Jets win."

It's literally what you wrote.  It's not "on" the reader to infer that you were being metaphorical, it's "on" you to write more clearly.

My point was that Josh KNEW it was his dumb decisions and 3 ints that cost us the game and didnt want to hear anything more about it from anyone, other than the guys telling him "dont worry, we'll get em next time".

If that's you're point, it's incorrect.  You don't know that either.  You don't know what Kyle Allen was saying to him, you don't know what the other guys Tim Graham couldn't hear or wasn't reporting on said.

The one thing you are correct about is that I AM better than the little credit you are giving me in your assumptions :thumbsup:

I'm willing to believe, Walk the Walk.

2 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Got it!

And lastly, why do kickers get a pass. Norwood cost us a SuperBowl.  He failed his biggest moment in his professional career.  Yes Levy, Talley, and Kelly were just as culpable for losing SuperBowl XXV but why does Norwood get a pass? Why should Bass be absolved. He didn't do his job, maybe somebody should have gotten in his grill so he fixes his issues. 

Haven’t seen any indications in any of the reporting or commentary that race has anything whatsoever to do with this—where is that coming from? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Got it!

What does race have to do with it? 

15 hours ago, FireChans said:

I don’t. I said I don’t know. Read it again.

But you throw it out there.

22 hours ago, Success said:

Anyone else wildly relieved that Diggs is gone?

Loved what he did for us, but he was & is the diva Vikings fans were talking about when we traded for him.

I couldn’t be more relieved. I thought it was all but an impossibility due to his contract. No WR except Randy Moss or Terrell Owen’s is worth that amount of drama. If you’re going to talk **** then at least back it up on the field. Year after year Diggs has disappeared in the post-season being outshined by Gabe Davis and Shakir last season. Dude comes here and puts up career numbers even leading the league in receiving yards one year, numbers he never had in Minnesota and yet still feels the need to complain. Have fun being the 2nd option in Houston. I bet he doesn’t even crack 1000 yards. I can’t wait until the real truth comes out down the road. I bet it’s even worse than we all thought. This is the definition of “addition by subtraction.” 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

What color is the sky in your world?

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/8/2024 at 1:58 PM, Nephilim17 said:

The good news is we will have to wait at least three more years till whatever WR we draft has an oversized ego and follows in Steph's path!

Cherish the next 1000 days or so!

That doesn't mean we can't sharpen the pitchforks ahead of time. Don't tell me how to spend my next 1000 days! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Got it!

Yes.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, CincyBillsFan said:

What does race have to do with it? 

But you throw it out there.

Um yeah. 

Clearly Allen and Diggs had a problem.

I said it’s probably mostly Diggs, but we don’t know if he had some valid complaints about Allen too. There hasn’t been a reported big problem with Shakir or Dawkins or any other players with Allen or Diggs. They could both be at fault or Diggs could just be a nut.

That’s all ostensibly true. 

Not sure how anyone could argue with that. I’m not a reporter. It’s a message board.

Edited by FireChans

19 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Got it!

Thank you for providing comic relief as frequently as you do.