Josh Allen interview. Talks a little about WR’s in the draft

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Is this considered "putting in the work"?

He did say he has a wedding. Those can be exhausting.

But no he doesn’t talk about his offseason workouts. Was hoping he did. The other thread has all the info on that you need.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

Around the 3:55 mark, Palmer did say that they came to throw with him last offseason.  So I think you can assume there is still a connection there and that Josh does put in the work in the offseason.  

Thanks for the video.

3 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

I will admit he looks thinner at least. Maybe the GF has him on some Hollywood Vegan fad diet 

Avocado ice cream  

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

I will admit he looks thinner at least. Maybe the GF has him on some Hollywood Vegan fad diet 

Hot yoga.

20 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Is this considered "putting in the work"?

And since you want this to also be about Allen working, the previous thread was about him changing how much offseason work he does.

People just turned it into a critical thread about Allen. 

Just now, H2o said:

Josh actually looks lighter now than he did last offseason to me. Maybe he didn't split his pants because he was a fatty after all?

lol, I’m guessing he hasn’t gotten used to wearing the form fitting clothing that his gf has him now, it’s probably a little different moving around than his usual fit of golf attire lol.

Becoming single and having to date again has him about 10lbs lighter just by looking at him now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, H2o said:

Josh actually looks lighter now than he did last offseason to me. Maybe he didn't split his pants because he was a fatty after all?

A comment I noticed at some point in maybe the exit interviews or maybe on his subway tour with all those snacks is that he mentioned a nutritionist or some sort of diet plan which is something I don't believe he's ever focused on that much before.

• Like (+1) 3

In Order of Josh naming them:

Nabers

Odunze

MHJ

BTJ

AD Mitchell

Coleman

Franklin

Worthy

Legette

Extra comment about Legette

McConkey not mentioned

Samuel, Gabe, Shakir, Kincaid were all brought up in the conversation

Someone noticeably wasn’t🤭🤐

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, H2o said:

I am not sure we will ever know the full extent of what went on but I don't think 2023 was a great year for Josh Allen's personal life. I do think he looked heavier all year and I suspect he just had ***** going on last spring and summer that affected him. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 6

10 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I am not sure we will ever know the full extent of what went on but I don't think 2023 was a great year for Josh Allen's personal life. I do think he looked heavier all year and I suspect he just had ***** going on last spring and summer that affected him. 

He did.  Some of the locals have a vague idea of what happened, but they’ve done a very good job on keeping a lid on the details.  Seems like he’s happy now, and I’m glad for him that the nuttiness is behind him. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

I was at this event and got to meet him got 1 on 1 during his 30 min meet and greet ...Josh and my son hit it off ...he's 100% class.  And he Was walking up and down the barriers making sure every kid in a bills Jersey got a signature or high five. 

UsAndJosh.jpg

Edited by NakedSquid
include pic
  • Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 12
  • Thank you (+1) 5

5 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

In Order of Josh naming them:

Nabers

Odunze

MHJ

BTJ

AD Mitchell

Coleman

Franklin

Worthy

Legette

Extra comment about Legette

McConkey not mentioned

Samuel, Gabe, Shakir, Kincaid were all brought up in the conversation

Someone noticeably wasn’t🤭🤐

He just named off the top prospects in the same order as anyone else would. Samuel, Shakir, Kincaid, and Gabe were talked about by him because they were *specifically* asked about or brought up by Kyle and Jordan.

If Diggs had been asked about specifically, he would have talked about him too. If Diggs was talked about, you'd find a way to twist it into some kind of proof of something in your mission to move him. Now even him NOT being talked about is somehow proof of something to you 🙄 

I'm surprised you didn't find a secret message in their few minutes of golf talk that pertained to Diggs needing to be moved in your eyes.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2