Primetime Games Would You Rather

corta765

Primetime Would You Rather?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. If The Bills Have To Play Primetime On One Of These Major Weekends, Which Would You Pick?

• Sunday Or Monday Night Week1
    • Thanksgiving Night or Black Friday
    • Christmas Day which also means the prior Saturday

The NFL has announced they are playing two games Christmas Day meaning the prior weekend on Saturday four teams will also play then. The NFL plays three games on Thanksgiving and at least one on Black Friday. Finally week 1 the NFL has at least one Sunday Night game and Monday Night game with the possibility of a second Monday Night Game.

Odds are the Bills being a top 10 team will be in one of these slots this year, which would you pick with that being the case.

15 minutes ago, corta765 said:

The NFL has announced they are playing two games Christmas Day meaning the prior weekend on Saturday four teams will also play then. The NFL plays three games on Thanksgiving and at least one on Black Friday. Finally week 1 the NFL has at least one Sunday Night game and Monday Night game with the possibility of a second Monday Night Game.

Odds are the Bills being a top 10 team will be in one of these slots this year, which would you pick with that being the case.

Top 10 lol… cmon brother, don’t be so humble, this is a top 5 team all day long.

im one of the few people who love being in prime time, firstly because 17 tends to be amped up for those games but also I love having the 1pm Sunday free to red zone like the addict I am.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, boyst said:

what about no for all?
selfishly for tv viewing i love the 4pm games.

attendance i want sunday afternoon.

That isn't an option haha but I agree

For me, it depends.  If we're having Thanksgiving or Christmas with my family, everyone will want to watch the Bills and it will be worked into the day.  If it's with my wife's family, I might look like a heel for ignoring everyone to watch the game, and it creates friction.  Truth be told, I'd MUCH rather ignore everyone and watch football anyway, but I'd likely hear about it for years to come....

Edited by msw2112

1 hour ago, msw2112 said:

For me, it depends.  If we're having Thanksgiving or Christmas with my family, everyone will want to watch the Bills and it will be worked into the day.  If it's with my wife's family, I might look like a heel for ignoring everyone to watch the game, and it creates friction.  Truth be told, I'd MUCH rather ignore everyone and watch football anyway, but I'd likely hear about it for years to come....

I wish the Bills could be the 4pm Thanksgiving game if it has to happen. We drive from Buffalo to Roc for our 2nd dinner which starts at 4 and the year of the Dallas game was basically one massive awesome Bills party. Unfortunately if they play Thanksgiving day its either Detroit or a standalone game at night. Black Friday I actually would not mind as it was kinda cool having a game that day and with CFB imploding their traditional rivalry games or not having as many that day I am ok with the NFL in that spot.

Easily thanksgiving / black friday. Honestly the last two years I havent liked prime time week 1 it kinda sucks watching everyone else play and waiting. And I don't like the idea of Saturday / Wednesday and Christmas Day. I only get one xmas day in two with my partner and it is this year so it is one day I'd rather not have Bills stress.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Gregg said:

I miss the 1:00 games. We didn't have to many of those last year.

Yeah, I think I was sleep deprived by the end of the season. (Stupid 5 hour time zone difference).

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Brit said:

Yeah, I think I was sleep deprived by the end of the season. (Stupid 5 hour time zone difference).

They did have 7 primetime games last year, but the real killer was the three straight at night THEN 4 straight 4pm games with one more primetime game.

22' they had 7 primetime games including thanksgiving, but they only had a single 4 pm game which was far better and the primetime games were spaced out minus the Rams opener and Titans the next week.

The fact the middle of the season was their worst stretch of play AND the large amount of non 1 pm games really pushed the limits haha