DE Austin Johnson visiting the Bills today - UPDATE: DaQuan Jones says we got him

54 minutes ago, appoo said:

let’s see what happens in the draft. I know people are hell bent about a WR in the first but there’s a ton of depth there…we might stumble on a pass rushing 3T or DE with a mid 1st round  grade.  

Sweat DT in the second

Edited by 3rdand12
  • Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Sweat DT in the second

Kinda nuts Sweat dropped that far 

7 minutes ago, Virgil said:

This might be the one year I'm okay with trading our 1st in the following draft to move up.  We have a good understanding of what our gaps are for the next few years, so if Beane see's someone he can lock up now, go for it.

The Bills can max out at what, upper teens? That’s kind of an odd ball spot. Maybe Rome Odunze slips that far?

15 minutes ago, nosejob said:

I believe Beane will create picks. There's no way he goes from 60 to 128 sitting on his hands. This draft is huge in establishing a good solid core on both sides.

Since there are a few teams with more than one pick in rds. 2 and 3, I can see him selling next years 1st to create another 2nd and 3rd.

Latu/Murphy  28

Sweat   41

Burton  60

Walker  88

Smith   128

I may not agree at holding onto 28. But i do agree about creating another second and third.  and i like pick at 41

3 minutes ago, appoo said:

Kinda nuts Sweat dropped that far 

The Bills can max out at what, upper teens? That’s kind of an odd ball spot. Maybe Rome Odunze slips that far?

Thats too far unless maybe maybe a 1A Diggs replacement WR drops and even then.

Hoping there is a chance for Sweat , and they have an eye/good value on him

2 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Rappaport just confirmed the signing.

Good add

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/20/2024 at 2:22 PM, papazoid said:

PFF rank #118 of 130 interior defenders (DT's)....not good

#16 Arik Armstead

#44 Ed Oliver

#64 Sebastian Joseph Day

#81   Tim Settle

#118 Austin Johnson

#129 Jordan Phillips

yawn

12 minutes ago, appoo said:

I'm thinking more of trading a 1st in 2025 to get into the 2nd round of this draft.

Imagine getting Sweat, a #1 WR, and another staring position of need (C/G, S, DE) now.  We know we need those roles for the future and this draft has them in abundance.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Why do we keep signing players coming off knee injuries.  Really is that what this team has been reduced too??  What a waste of money on a guy that tanked in 2023 because of a knee injury in 2022, when he injured his MCL and fractured his knee.  I don't understand Beane thoughts on this,  and his play last year was way below average too with LAC.

Whatever..... This is typical of Beane.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Dislike 2

4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I'm thinking more of trading a 1st in 2025 to get into the 2nd round of this draft.

Imagine getting Sweat, a #1 WR, and another staring position of need (C/G, S, DE) now.  We know we need those roles for the future and this draft has them in abundance.

Where can I sign this petition?😆

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

you have lost your sensibilities again haven't you  ? !
 You get premiere picks who will start day one or get reps from that trade of # 1 ? I would be on board.

You feel lucky Virgil ? Do Ya ?

:)☺️

3 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

you have lost your sensibilities again haven't you  ? !
 You get premiere picks who will start day one or get reps from that trade of # 1 ? I would be on board.

You feel lucky Virgil ? Do Ya ?

:)☺️

I'm just getting into draft mode in prep for the TSW mock draft.  Trades make it more interesting 😜

24 minutes ago, Toyo321 said:

Why do we keep signing players coming off knee injuries.  Really is that what this team has been reduced too??  What a waste of money on a guy that tanked in 2023 because of a knee injury in 2022, when he injured his MCL and fractured his knee.  I don't understand Beane thoughts on this,  and his play last year was way below average too with LAC.

Whatever..... This is typical of Beane.

Yeah, what a jackass. Keeps putting out a perennial Division Champion that's a Super Bowl favorite year in and year out.

Stupid ####### that Beane guy is. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Yeah, what a jackass. Keeps putting out a perennial Division Champion that's a Super Bowl favorite year in and year out.

Stupid ####### that Beane guy is. 

Some folks start hitting the sauce early.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Fixxxer said:

Nice....

Is Eli Ankou a serious prspect for next year or is he.just another body at the position?

He might be in the mix of backups but no shock if we take someone in day 1 or day 2 to eventually replace Jones.

• Thank you (+1) 1