Bills Host DT Sebastian Joseph-Day on Visit

1 hour ago, JohnNord said:

He played very well last season including the game against Buffalo.  I think he’d be a perfect rotational player 

He was cut the day before game against the bills. I track opposition like crazy game week for possible inactives and matchups, so remember day before game his release being a pleasant surprise 

1 minute ago, BillsFooteball said:

He was cut the day before game against the bills. I track opposition like crazy game week for possible inactives and matchups, so remember day before game his release being a pleasant surprise 

LOL I could have sworn I saw #69 on the field.  Why would they cut him?  He was playing pretty well

4 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

LOL I could have sworn I saw #69 on the field.  Why would they cut him?  He was playing pretty well

He was very solid for them and though chargers had nothing to play for and he wouldn’t be back next year ($$) it was surprise that late in season. Best guess in internal issue from quotes 

"It was a [situation] where myself and [interim general manager] JoJo [Wooden], just in talking really, the easiest way to say is that it was just in the best interest for the team. Other stuff I’d rather just keep in-house, but we wish him the best. I hope he does well in San Francisco and that everybody moves on."

After signing with niners:

“I think I’ll keep those comments to myself,” Joseph-Day told Bay Area reporters. “I’m lucky to be here. It’s a new opportunity. I’m just thankful to be part of this organization. I’m focused on that right now. I’m just thankful I’m in a great situation with a great team and a lot of great players.”

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Bookie Man said:

4.97 forty? Pshhhh. Pass. 

He's only running a few feet with a fat guy in front of him. That's fast enough. Scary thought. He's 5 inches taller and 115 pounds heavier than I am, yet has a faster 40 time. So I couldn't even run from him. Damn.