Bills sign Nicholas Morrow

Hopefully a late round rookie or UDFA pushes him off the roster. Players 49-53 on the roster need to be on late round/UDFA rookie contracts, not veteran contracts. If we brought him in to compete nothing wrong with that.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

This is kind of funny.    

They must see the value here somewhere.  

We have 11 draft choices, there are likely guys like this (without the experience) available on day 3.  

I don't know what this is about.

I believe DL is a must in FA at this point.  

Let’s see what guaranteed money they have given this guy… and what his deal is .. he still mightn’t make the 53…

They can also draft guys on the DL as well with those picks … and I would probably prefer getting some young guys with some potential of upside, rather than shopping in the Poona Ford, Tim Settle bargain basement 

47 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Wanted the Bills to sign him a few years back when the Bears picked him up.  He can spot start and is a good special teams player.   Are we really taking the opinions of Eagles' fans now?

Good one 👍 

They're the Fins and Jets of the NFCE .

Some of most intolerantly ignorant and misinformed fans in the NFL.

• Like (+1) 1

Dodson 2.0.  Hopefully he won’t have to play, but considering we have 2 small and somewhat injury prone LBs, I’ll much happier with him out there than AJ Klein 

Edit:  or maybe we’re going to trade Milano?  🤷🏻‍♂️ kidding kidding, but you never know 

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Because he sucked vs us? 

I get this isn’t prime Bobby Wagner, but come on. 

Y’all are mad because we signed a cheap, athletic, proven solid LB lol 

This MB is wild. 

If they signed him for league minimum, under that 1.7 million comp number, then great. Good depth. Anything more than that is ridiculous. To me these are the types of signings you make in June after the draft. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Why are people acting like this guy is anything more than depth and special teams?  

Because that’s what we do now. Lose our ***** when moves aren’t made and then lose our ***** when they are. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, GASabresIUFan said:

Really interesting signing.  I guess that means the Spector is going to be the primary LB on Special Teams. I suppose he is Milano health insurance?

I guess we can scratch LB depth off the draft list. 

I think everything that Dodson was, dude will do. Bills do actually use 3 LBers, unlike what many here claim, I just can’t find the numbers on it just how much. 

1 minute ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

I think everything that Dodson was, dude will do. Bills do actually use 3 LBers, unlike what many here claim, I just can’t find the numbers on it just how much. 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/buf/2023-snap-counts.htm

Benard 999 (93.19%)

Dodson 549 (51.21%)

Milano 211 (19.68%)

Williams 211 (19.68%)

Spector 25 (2.33%)

Matakevich 16 (1.49%)